School shooter inspo?

School shooter inspo?

Nah

Not really

you will always be a normie

I didnt post it but I am very attracted to school shooters and this has always been my favourite fit in fa so maybe the poster has a point

Oops this isn't that related but I found it on my phone and you guys might like it

she's a special kind of crazy

Why do autists always wear those shoes anyway?

gosh that's fucking scientific

well, normally if you'd see someone wear these kind of clothes, you'd think he's a massive edgelord.
but since they're actually doing it, it's fine i guess

not really

those tumblr bitches blogging columbine are a dime a dozen

i think it's a comfort thing

autistic people often feel disturbed by physical discomfort that isn't significant. tight shoes, tags, itchy shirt, etc.

and then there's the comfort of not having to change. you can wear white reeboks that look and feel very similar to the shoes you've been wearing since you were three

Haha I'm one of those

you should spread the word that Elephant is a far superior film to all the other trash films about Columbine

i'm tired of seeing the irrelevant ones memed

Bernard, is that you?

elephant fucking sucked, zero day is objectively the best columbine movie

Thats retarded

baka we dont need 2 threads for the same purpose

Music to listen to if you wanna shoot up your school:

KMFDM - A Drug against War

The CNK - Get a Gun, Shoot at Random

Iperyt - Particular Hatred

Mysticum - Cosmic Gun

Ministry - Psalm 69

Machinehead - Davidian

Marilyn Manson - The Reflecting God

The Cassandra Complex - Kill your Children

Nine Inch Nails - Big Man with a Gun

Channel Zero - As a Boy

Movies to watch:
Natural-Born Killers
The Matrix
They Live!

Games to play:
Postal
Hatred
Damage: the sadistic butchering of humanity
Apokalypse (pen&paper)

LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAAAAST

Why are there people who idolize and find fascination to the point where's it's nearly obsession with the columbine shooters? Fucking weird. You can see those fags on tumble, some of them even had plans to commit mass murder

Because Dylan and Eric actually did what almost everyone fantasized about doing at some point in their life.

And they looked like they had a lot of fun doing it.

Not to mention that they WANTED to be idolized and imitated.

And they looked like your average rivethead. If you're a rivethead in the first place you can connect with that pretty easily.

Daddy issues

>when women have daddy issues, they develop a diaper fetish and look for a chad to take care of them
>when men have daddy issues, they cosplay as the singer of Fields of the Nephilim and shoot up their school

explain this

Was talking about the girls on tumblr who obsess over the shooters eric and dylan

No idea about the diaper fetish though kek

pretty sure we're talking about the same girls, but they don't plan to commit mass murder.

And they don't obsess over Dylan and Eric so much as they obsess over Bones, who made a mixtape about the Columbine shootings.

So here's how it goes

Daddy issues => listens to mildly edgy music that still sounds soft as fuck (mumble rap) cause she can't handle angery music => learns about school shooters => tries to look edgy on tumblr => fails => still needs attention => develops diaper fetish => finds some autismal fetishist to take care of her => feels validated => shows off her diapered ass on tumblr

and hopefully at some point she stops listening to Bones

Did they really kill anyone bad, anyway? High Schoolers are pretty bad desu

I'd wife that crazy cunt.

Lean by the bottle

Goddamn, can that leg curve even more?

S A D
A
D

Barbershop I went to as a kid has that same picture up, always chuckle when I pass by

Comfort above all else

>not putting doom as one of the games to play

Postal 2 has always been my favourite game, I've seen all the movies. Thank you for the list man, nice recommends.

What a foul language

me

yeah inspiration for people to kill lol fag