What are good shoes for a manlet?

What are good shoes for a manlet?

Converse not applicable

Stilts.

I wonder how bad it feels to be shorter than 6'

I mean any of Adidas/Nike's mainstay ultra-popular runners will boost you a decent inch and change.
Roshes, Kaishis, Boosts, Tubulars... etc

Easy way to >6' if you're a 5'11 king of manlets like me

I heard that if you match the color of your shoes with the color of your pants you appear longer to others.
Cannot confirm yet

Rick owens

nike air max 90 or roshes

Actually, manlets are the only men that can pull off Converse. They begin to look like mangled clown shoes above size 9

yea but I'm not wearing Nike runners while walking through Paris, I don't want to look like a fucking moron.

The problem is that I'm 5'10 and size 13 shoe. I literally look like Bozo the clown with converse

HAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck mate I can't recommend you much more than pic related

for a short guy anything that looks nice and thats fashionable

for a manlet clown shoes because anybody that calls themselves an manlet has no self respected and are insecure

Why did you ever show me this image? I've seen all sorts of gore and violence on Veeky Forums but this takes the cake.

a noose will help desu

testing something

DESU desu

>tfw 5'6

fuck you

Did you guys not know what footbinding is

Does being tall actually make you more effay? Kanye is only 5'8

he never takes pics beside anyone though

Taller bodies always look better in cltohes, but you can be a midget and still look good.

how is he Veeky Forums? he dresses like a street bum unless he's at a gala then he just wears something that looks like Ce Lo Green

t. Normiecore

Pretty sure I stunted my growth taking too much mdma and 2cb back in year 10 & 11

>plebbit

i still dont get how kanye pulls it off so well sometimes. Is it cause his upperbody is so thick? I mean i know the whole "manlets cant be effay" thing is a meme to some extent but he makes everything look so good

This manlet thing only became a meme since the internet. You faggots are so insecure these days is pathetic.

t. oldfag

Legend

Is 5'10 manlet tier

t. manlet