Trumpcore inspo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPonFcjEcIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus

W2c jeans

sexy, right?

I hope i look this good at 70

would dick pretty hard but this isn't trumpcore, you have to sincerely support trump to be true trumpcore

a e s t h e t i c

he's the medical definition of obese and wearing a wig

it's not a wig, you moron

honestly it's amazing people still believe this after all this time

human hair has never nor will it ever grow in such an absurd fashion, it's a wig you gullible moron

it's not a wig you fucking retarded piss shit bitch moron nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=VPonFcjEcIs

literally kill yourself
moron

...she didn't even touch it
to be honest I wonder if his skin is even real
PROBABLY (probably) a lizard in disguise

Trump supporters are retarded. Anyone who actually voted for a president this election are retarded and I'll blame you guys for all the shit that's gonna come in the next 4 years

t. faggot

good post

It's true. Have you read trumps election book? It sounds like it was written for a fourth grader. We have a dumb reality tv star as our president it's embarrassing. And to make it worse the only alternative was a cheating criminal who couldn't even beat fucking trump

HahahaHAHA, you're going home Jaun!

Christian Arab who's successful family has been here for 50+ years, I'm not scared of being deported. Trump is just retarded, it's like I'm living in a bizzaro world right now

your image macro totally like invalidates my opinion man

Trump was in his 30s or 40s when that photo was taken

If you're going to be a faggot at least don't be such a redundant faggot, faggot.

blame putin

Wow you sure got me. That's totally why I didn't choose between the buffoon our the criminal, I was too scared to take a side. Fuck off with your strawman shitpics

why do all political shills look the same

>dumb reality star
>graduated from wharton

?

you do know that their drop out rate is like 0? you just have to have money to get in, then you're basically set to graduate
also, it's an american school.

whatever you say, yuropoor

I don't understand. This is just not caring.
Like, this guy without a doubt just went to Ross/Tj and just bought what was cheapest and looked okay.

>they still believe they can buy brains with money
keep dreaming

I'd you have to bring up the university he graduated from in order to prove our president's intelligence then I pay for this county

*if
*pray
Fucking autocorrect

what

If you have to bring up the university he graduated from in order to prove his intelligence than he should not be a presidential candidate. Intelligent people have experience and a track record you can show people to prove they know what they are doing. Graduating from a university doesn't mean shit. When people ask why Roosevelt was smart and a good leader no-one says"because he graduated from Harvard"

>gated community
I'm sure all the blue collar factory worker Trump supporters out there can afford to live in gated communities.

good blame me for prosperity

>he thinks a president will mange or break an economy

layering is key

>People thinking Trump only appeals to one type of person

This is why shitlibs and cuckservatives lost.

Why don't you support him? If you're christian isn't abortion a big deal? Or him being "less" for gay marriage then Hillary?

Kek who the fuck is this guy

Simply awesome

>DONT MAKE FUN OF MY DADDYS HAIR

more like don't lie about my daddy's hair

My family are Christian Arabs, I'm not Christian myself, I have a brain that doesn't want a buffoon as the leader of my country

Seems like you can't do anything but spout buzzwords. Next you'll be calling him an orange.

He's a reality tv star elected to the highest office in the country by employing middle americas bent up frustration with lies and delusions, and having the opportunity to run against the most unpopular candidate in history. I don't care if he was purple, the man is a cancer and will be an embarrassment in this countries history books. Talks about draining the swamp and then puts all his rich friends into positions of power. Disgusting