Fashionable Cars and Bikes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IVjmIovOPek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How cars went from boxy to curvy

youtu.be/IVjmIovOPek

AUTOMOBILES ARE MERE INSTRUMENTS, AND INTERNAL COMBUSTION TECHNOLOGY IS AN ABOMINATION.

here comes the barrage of old euro shit boxes and BMWs that look the fucking same.

My Grom was effay

Jap ricers and boring looking """luxury""" cars too

>only answers
poorfags , your jelly desert has been noted

how did you know?

I'd wager pretty effay depending on personality. Anything mildly workwear / slackercore fits well with XJ's. Comfy too. Would probably clash with other cores though.

Before we go any farther, these threads more or less become "my car > any of your cars".

I fucking hate vox. Stating obvious shit that someone with common sense or a quick Google search can figure out but layering it with attractive graphics and a 20 something year old voice to make it seem sophisticated and educational. Really vox, cars became curvy because of aerodynamics? Wow who would've known! The only manufacturers that made boxy cars were the Americans, and it was only for cheap cars. 90% of car manufactures never made boxy cars, so quit with the generalization. And don't even get me started on their Israeli sympathizer videos, of course it's run by a fucking jew

shut the fuck up you mexican

Move out of the way, grandpa coming through.

Solara is one of the all time most garbage and superfluous cars. Fuck the solara. Somehow Toyota managed to make a car more boring than a Camry.

I'm going to inherit one of these.

rich cunt

Not even, my grandfather bought it cheap 2nd hand in the 80's, he has put more miles on it then on the average sorority girl but he has maintained it meticulously.

They are not that expensive in Europe anyway, have been on the rise in prise though.