Questions That Don't Deserve their Own Thread

Where do you guys shop at mostly?

Other urls found in this thread:

ascolour.com/men/t-shirts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5dOjR1qHClY
wolves-litho.co.uk
coastydisco.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums? Where are the WAYWT threads, the Inspo threads, the memes. Is Veeky Forums dying?

Sears and Kmart. It's a very unique aesthetic that will become highly sought after once they go out of business.

I particularly enjoy the Amplify and Structure lines. Their little known Heatlite baselayers are very comfy too.

I have a 30/31 inch waist and a 27/28 inseam, so I have a hard time finding jeans/pants in my size. I've had them tailored before, but it takes time and there are some things that can't be tailored without ruining them (ex. joggers). I am 5'9" 145lbs, so it's not that I am overweight. Where can I find clothes that fit me?

Just lose some weight, man

Had the same issue even when I was 130lbs. Don't laugh at my wide hips.

Would you make a good trap tho?

I'd rather not say

so is baby powder the best option for dealing with white army low svenssons squeaking?

Square screenshots from old highly pixelated vidya on t-shirts.
Yay or nay?

dorky shit

grow up, video games are for kids

Fucking make one then instead of complaining about the problem.

thats why Veeky Forums is 'dying' because of faggots like you.

haha

If youre goin for that revived 90s look sure

where can i find nice earth tone tees specifically one the colour of like, strong brewed milk tea
closer to orange than brown but just this nice burnt subtle colour

primark

Its called being out of shape you gross fuck.

ascolour.com/men/t-shirts.html
or american apparel, lad

any online store I can get good sales on lemaire, marni, jil sander etc

W2C large, structural, rectangular eyeglass frames like this with decent quality? Or failing that, what is a good board for ID'ing frames?

I'm going to mexico city until new years, what are some Veeky Forums brands/stores that are exclusive to mexico or much cheaper?

Be Fierce Boots (pro tip: you can ask for your own customized boots if you want to on their facebook page)
Diego Dom Jewerly
Panam Sneakers (cheap and good quality)
LOB (fast fashion, not that much of a fan tho)
No Name Studio
Mancandy
Blacornio Boots
Marvin y Quetzal
Void
Paulo Succar

What would you get between olive pants or pale blue jeans? I feel that the jeans would go with the whole Seinfeld interests me thing i got going on but the olive pants would add to my olive skin, i also wear a lot of earthtone tees and flannels.

What would you get between those two anons? Right now i only have a pair of black jeans and a pair of brown regular fit chinos that i tapered a bit.

Do you have a pair of Panams? I really like the designs one a bunch of them but the low price makes me wonder about the quality (thank my skewed views due to consumerism)

Brands with comfy hoodies/sweatshirt/zip ups/whatever?
>work in electronics
>temperature and humidity kept at a standard to make sure all our machines and safe
>even the office area freezes to death

> tfw 30 waist
> 32 inseam
It's hard for me to shop, must be shit for you. Might as well learn basic tailoring yourself

no some people have wide boned hips. Literally, its sad, but even if they went full skelly their hips will be protruding

> 27/28 waist, 34/36 inseam
At least your size exists.

i'm a broke boi so mostly shit like asos zara and topman, i'm trying to find new places to shop but as this thread shows, no one likes to give answers to this question for some reason

seconded
thanks dude AA's camel tee looks good

Jeans sit on the hip so why do we measure the waist?

This is my life.
Is this really the only solution? Should I just start buying jeans for fat children?

not me but my dad does, lol (i don't live in mexico city) they even were a popular brand in the past, and have been used by mexican celebrities as well, so yes they're pretty good in quality

long story short, a lot of type of shoes has been made in Leon, Guanajuato and mexican footwear is actually pretty known by it's quality

my law teacher used to tell me about how his wife went to Italy and entered in a fancy store and saw a pair of super expensive heels that she loved so she went to the cashier but after she paid, she noticed the sole said "made in León Guanajuato" lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=5dOjR1qHClY

I have this. I'm skinny as shit, but i still have a 29 waist.

I'm 6'1" with broad shoulders tho, so it doesn't fuck me up much.

build your upper body then to even our your proportions

Are you wearing low rise jeans? Ever since I found out that regular rise jeans existed, I couldn't go back. It helps with my body proportion since I dislike long t-shirts. I can also tuck in my t-shirt desu.

Are earrings always just always for faggots or what can be Veeky Forums?

Wow didnt know that either. Thanks

I'm , will wearing pants with a different rise fix my issue, or make it worse? Most of my jeans are low rise.

There is this little store here in Amsterdam that carries a lot of brands I like. Whenever I feel like shopping I always go there first.

what are some good brands for taper cut pants? jeans are preferred but I'd also like some other types of pants

can work boots work with chinos?

So I've been wearing pic related as my primary sneakers for years now. They may be comfy as fuck, but this shit has to stop.

I need some new sneakers with the following qualities:

>comfy
>durable
>mostly/entirely black
>business casual appropriate
>available in 13.5 US
>not terrible for running

Any brands or shoes I should look at?

>mostly/entirely black
My suggestion would be to get a pair of decent boots (cheapest would be docs) and get another pair for running.

If you care about looking Veeky Forums for running, you could get New Balances.

You can't get an all purpose shoe and be Veeky Forums.

For some reason it added the green text.
Please ignore

yes. but don't put on too much cause t'll really make your shoes messy

nay. don't be that kid

I do lift, my upper body and hips are wide, but my waist is narrow.

no, especially not that one

aa, champion?

depending on the blue, i would probably go for the jeans

look for sportswear shit at thrift/vintage shops. champion, steve and barry, reebok, nike

seems kinda expensive for you to shop at those places if you dont know where to go. try uniqlo etsy or some other shit

be more vague, it helps ( sure , any pics?????)

its going to be very hard to find something that fits all of that and not be expensive. also sneakers and bizcaz? why

where do you guys cop jeans from? I'm gonna need some new ones soon but I have no idea where to start

Start with Levi 511/510s

can I still wear palewave if I have darker skin and features? I know some color clothing looks better on different skin shades vs others

Will it be a major fuckup in terms of comfort and quality if i buy acrylic scarf ?

I dress business casual and walk a shitload for work and school each day, plus I do silly things like running up many flights of stairs instead of taking elevators.

I already have a separate pair of running shoes, but I need shoes that don't become uncomfortable or fall apart due to my daily routine.

Few places carry 13.5 US shoes (the reason I got the Nike shoes to begin with), so I need as many suggestions as possible.

What company does decent thick plain white t-shirts without any sort of branding on them that aren't boxy as fuck? A lot of the cheaper ones are thin as fuck or become thin as fuck after the first wash.

Do you think this looks good?
I ordered All Stars yesterday and planning on buying Adidas pants

depends how dark your skin is.

wtf 30/32 is the easiest to find most standard size, try being a 28/34 with disproportionate thighs

are taobao stores generally safe to buy clothes from? of course there will be exceptions, but im just not sure how dangerous it is as a whole. some of the items are so cheap that it makes me wary, but the clothes are so cute...

don't worry user joggers are vile

yes

Bump

no. change shoes or pants. they do not go well together

Raf velcros or Margiela gats?

olive, like Mediterranean

Are those too tight? Should I go a size up on the waist?
I don't feel pressured when I wear them but they're not exactly comfortable.

gats are more versatile
velcros are more unique looking

Maybe go a size up. Nice fit elsewhere tho

Yeah it looks dope

where can i get vintage jackets in australia but not from thrift shops?

Salvation Army. Never pay full price for jeans. Theyre over hyped and pricey because of such

How do ramones fit compared to geobaskets? i'm a 42 in geos. looking to get mainline ramones.

Thanks brometheus, I've definitely been needing some new boots

I'll write your kids in my will

Is there any inspo for wearing two different shoes?

I have two boots the are the same except one is black and the other brown. I was getting dressed in a hurry and got one of each. I didnt realize until this girl at the function told me I "looked so cool" with them and that she wished she could pull them off but she wasnt attractive enough.

So is there a way to do this properly?

Who makes a better than good quality blank t-shirt?

Is there anything that feels as good as 100% cotton but resists fading and warping like a 50/50 cotton poly blend?

Who makes a 50/50 shirt that doesn't feel scratchy as fuck?

Who makes one that'd come in a medium size but with sleeves that go down to the elbows?

Who makes such a shirt without sweatshop labor?

How do you best take care of a basic black blank t-shirt, besides washing inside out on cold, using a water softener, and line drying?

How well does dying them back to black every few months work? What type and brand of dye should I get?

Who are we?
Where are we going?

uniqlo airism

SSENSE Sale hit 70% reduction, should I pull the trigger on items or wait for a Farfetch sale/further reductions?

Is there anything nice I can get as a Christmas present that's $40?
I wonder if I'd be better off not getting them anything because they like expensive shit

gildan

further reductions will happen like last year~

Nah son.

Do you know around what time? This is the first year I actually saved a solid 5k of spending money. I just want to buy 2-3 really nice items at the best possible moment

usually before new year. so by 12/30.

Where can I get a gray hoodie with a small logo?
>inb4 champions
Has been memed to death desu

hanes $10.99

What are some (male) boots I can wear year-round under 200$

walmart
my grandparents closets
h&m
etsy
roots

only one and as long as its not recognizable from a specific game

Doesn't look good. Change shoe or pants like said. Hi tops with those pants look bad.

Solovair

I'm looking for a magazine with one of Prada's ads featuring Dane Dehaan on the back cover. Anyone know where I could get one?

Does anyone know anything about:

wolves-litho.co.uk

?????

Are they legit? Has anyone ever ordered anything from them?

I'm moving from florida to a slavic country with very harsh winters at the end of the month, I'm broke as fuck right now and the only winter clothes i own right now are a few sweaters and a windbreaker

Give me some suggestions real quick please

nike

im getting my mom a framed picture of us
cost $5 total

Has anyone every tried and successfully bought anything from coastydisco.co.uk/

They don't take paypal and when I type in my credit card information it says that there is an error.

I'm in need of underwear. What styles are generally acceptable?

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET A GOOD PINK HAT

Get calvin kleins boxer briefs. Great quality and make your butt look good