How do you dress when you are feeling extra?

How do you dress when you are feeling extra?

Damn she's cute but looks like the type that would be extremely emotionally abusive and cheat on you in a heartbeat the moment you feel safe with her

This is how most of those girls are, user.
They're also overcompensating for a lack of personality.

Anyway, OP, did this girl piss you off or something? Are we supposed to harass her? Because I graduated from high school 6 years ago so I'm over that B)

nah i don't know her. besides i don't turn to Veeky Forums to settle personal grudges.

i'm in my 30s and wanted to laugh at millennials.

That sounds pretty pathetic. Why don't you like, work on a car or something? That post she made isn't even that cringe

pls user... there is only so much hate in my heart to go around.

Hate is baggage, user.
It just makes you miserable.
You don't need to laugh at others to feel good about yourself, just work on your perceived flaws. The key is patience. You're not gonna have some monumental change within a few weeks.
But check out some self-help and psychology books and you'll eventually be O.K. with who you are.

True, I guess. There's still worse things to hate. Like my ex. Fuck you I hate you ex even though you're not reading this, I hate you

if i wanted life advice from people half my age, i'd go on plebbit

Sorry OP, didn't realize you were 52
also it's not all about age. You don't suddenly gain wisdom because you hit 30 or 40

lmao, you sound like you have crippling depression

>also stop being so fucking old, jesus

I almost feel sorry for OP, what a loser.

bathe

I NEVER feel extra

this

I know how that feels
If you cheat on them first, ignore them when they are abusive, and neglect them oftem while building yourself a massive fake ego then it kind of hurts less because it chips off your fake ego instead of actually hurting you

what does "smokey eyes and falsies" mean??

only partially true

smokey eye shadow with fake eyelashes. it's not even that good. bottom lashes look very crispy and top looks very fake (supposed to achieve realistic lashes). also didn't even cover her bags just another instagram tumblr makeup trend as you can tell from the nails, haircut, and hair color. looks good on few girls but not all which has to stop since everyone is doing it.

wtc shirt

we're all gonna make it bro

>i'm in my 30s and wanted to laugh at millennials.
You are a millenial. Millenial are people born between 1980 and 2000. You are a millenial. You dumb fuck.

I'll laugh at millenials with you user. Even though I am one, this fucking generation is is hilarious.

You think you're different and anticonformist, but it's not so.