Whats on your feet?

Waywt. Feet edition.

I can almost guarantee you have a short fringe that half covers your forehead

what are those?

I'm taking a shit right now. These are my slippers.

This is the most offensive picture on the internet

this again

>15 year old basic bitch-core socks + jeans matched with autism shoes, indoors

Why? Is this like an inside joke pic that I don't get, or do you unironically think this looks good on a (presumably) adult male?

shoe shop display lacing. you should be ashamed of yourself.

w2c trousers n shoes?

trousers are dries, shoes are hogan

can you link the shoes?

Dope

Nope

>hogan
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you payed 300+ for a pair of shoes that look like New Balances, nice work man

Am I cool yet

Lazy day for me today. Did nothing. I want to die for my lack of productivity, all I did was waste air.

Rate/Hate but be nice pls

no.

4/10
2/10
4.7/10
6/10
0/10
7/10

w2c pants

what kind of an animal wears shoes indoors?

>IMG_0920.gif

>

How long did your orthopedician say you need to wear those for?

I was waiting to go out m8

Be brutally honest senpai, but ignore the socks, it was laundry day and I just wanted to keep my feet warm

those sneakers are very girly, you probably look like a huge faggot wearing them
also kys for trying to get on the reememe bandwagon

shit taste

Yeah saw them in a sneaker thread and thought they looked neat. I like em

R8 me lads

found the closet case

towelface?

I don't get it.

Okay so you're just some retard who doesn't know what they're doing or oioi

nevermind

#idsuckdatnazidick

My babies

Same to you.

user your shirt

That should be the definition of a basic bitch

>so you're just some retard who doesn't know what they're doing or oioi
I'm oioi.
I like your rag. It's spooky.

looks nice

;^)

post full fit

My favorite shoes I own.

booties

Sexy boots user.

i literally just bought the same pair today lol

How do you like them? I feel the soles are a bit underwhelming but overall good shoes for casual outfits

nice doggy

Hahhahahahahah

holy fuck your taste is absolute garbage

Solovair Englander?

Kek

Laugh all you want, I like them.

w2c those fresh ogre 11's?

i think you have autism

i'll be brutally honest your shoes are fucking garbage

Gripfast amigo

Thank you, could you recommend some good cops below 80$? I actually do appreciate the honesty, i'd rather return these than walk around looking stupid

>Would chill with you / 10

Too self conscious senpai

american vintage cabello lake

is your ankle broken

shitty fakes

What...the fuck are those?

are those jeans levi 501s?

really like these
w2c

lol

yes, hurts like a bitch

Blur-o-vision

Slp sneakers (:

How come you don't have shoulders? are you an alium?

your figure is so fucked up

Snapping pics of your feet is so awkward.

fake stans are fake

you dont have the body to wear those clothes

i love these

Why are you all wearing shoes inside?

>multi-functional laces that can also be used as a rope to hang yourself anywhere you go
10/10 where to cop?

>girls invites you over, wants to fuck
>the hour that it takes to get these boots of she loses interest and kicks you out
>it takes another hour to put them back on and walk home

>girls invites you over, wants to fuck

I'm pretty sure that's not gonna be a major issue for people wearing boots like that

W2c?

Not that poster but imo theyre garbage in comparison to other shoes but if you're looking for

You don't look stupid at all. They look okay for anyone who isn't paying attention to them and who doesn't know a thing about shoes. Which is 99% of people. So you won't stand out negatively irl. Veeky Forums is the 1% though.

The leather looks cheap as fuck (if it's even real) and the stitching is all over the place. It's Walmart-tier. I don't think anyone here would wear them even if they got them for free. Invest a little more and get some Clarks Desert Boots or wait until they're on sale, if you like this style. Or buy a used pair off Craigslist. With your budget your best bet is buying second hand.

I was hoping this was a girl judging by the wrist like ankles. Either way this is completely autistic, when did this website go to shit with Tumblr core garbage

let me tell you if im inviting a nigga over with shoes like those hes keeping them on and calling me nasty things in a foreign language

Holy fuck you guys always complain about how lonely you are and how much you wanna die when this is literally the reason why. If I saw any of you walking down my block with these disgusting shits on I would beat the fuck out of you. Why are you guys paying so much for shoes that are ugly? Normal people don't even recognize these brands anyway, so you're not showing off. You're basically dropping thousands of dollars to appeal to a small minority of internet dwellers. I don't know why you people can't just buy normal fucking clothes like what is wrong with you people

You would actually beat someone up because you don't like their shoes? You are a fucking degenerate

nice oven mitts