HAIR GENERAL

Post your silly hair-related questions here

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=oily hair
bustle.com/articles/64507-8-ways-to-make-your-hair-less-greasy-because-nobody-wants-to-waste-time-worrying-over
sli.mg/a/Z0qJR8
youtube.com/watch?v=6SG_an1_Rfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's the mid december 2016 equivalent of /youngdicaprio/

how lame is it to show the barber/stylist a pic of the haircut you want?

is it something cool rational people do or is it one of those things that everyone on the internet says is a good idea, but only autismos actually do?

It is a totally normal thing for people to do

Jesus, how austistic are you?
The stylist doesn't give a shit about you, he just wants to get the job done. Showing him a picture helps immensely.

What should I do?
Please help, I have no idea what cut to choose

have you ever seen anyone in real life do it? i haven't. then again, it's not like i ever went to effay hairdressers. i would go to a fancier place if i were to do it

checkd and no.

though i've never paid more than $20 for a haircut. i need to find a new place due to the things the previous stylists have written in the shop's computer database about me.

I'd say your fine
that style is simple but versatile. Your hair seems to be curly so maybe you could try growing it out

I got a longer versio of the young dicaprio so it covers my ears. I plan on cutting it to a similar lenght as soon as temperature rises.

Alright user, thanks
I'll try growing it out then

Which B meme cut should I go for? Bowl or buzz. Or keep growing and eventually get a bun.

do you ask them to cut your bangs straight across like that or do they just do it to torture you?

isn't that how you are supposed to bowl?

is soft hair genetic

>oh no the barber is going to think i'm weird
he's getting paid to do your hair... why would you give him so much mental real estate as to even consider this a problem?

just recently got my hair cut down to like a 4 or 5, after years of having it longer, and thinning and drying out. how do i make sure when it grows again it grows healthy and nice?

barbers don't seem to know shit when i ask them.

This is the look I'm aiming for. Any advice?

how do style my hair if i have a cowlick in the front?

I have fine, extremely straight hair with extreme cowlicks in the back. When I try to style my hair it ends up looking like this, which looks stupid on me.

Do I need to just use a different product or a wax or something?

what kind of product should i use for hy cut if i have thick straight hair?

I an't get my hair right

either I wash it with shampoo and it's like straw
tried nopoo when it was a meme, result was oily nasty hair for a whole month
tried just conditioner, which was OK but still no love

White People in dread locks

How do I ask my barber for a faded undercut like pic related? Like what do I say exactly??

you show him the picture you autist

Will pine tar soap help to thicken my hair?

Yeah but like what numbers and shit on the sides I've neevr had a fade before

kek, I showed my barber the exact same photo for my haircut

how'd it turn out user?

Pretty bad, but only because my hairline really doesn't support this style

...if its thinning then 99% chance you are going bald. The only thing you can do about that is finasteride which works fairly well. If its just drying out add some coconut oil every once in a while.

What do with this? Hair is more curly and dry on the sides. I want to grow it out and see if I like it. Any suggestions?

gonna shave my head cuz this shit receding FAST

what product to achieve this hair?

So Bones has the best hair right?

I have the exact same hair,

I grew it out and it only looked good occasionally. I've found I'm better off going for an undercut or something, the curly/dry/frizzy sides really irritate me.

Fuck your skin looks so gross

maybe something like this?
you'll look good with a buzzcut m80

>the things the previous stylists have written in the shop's computer database about me
What did they write and how did you find it out?

How to deal with oily hair ? If i shampoo my hair today, tomorrow it will be oily again and smells bad. I don't want to be like this i want to be the different person

What style are you going for?

I remember this person posted in waywt year ago. So bones was here

lmgtfy.com/?q=oily hair

bustle.com/articles/64507-8-ways-to-make-your-hair-less-greasy-because-nobody-wants-to-waste-time-worrying-over

Wow you really spend that much effort to make that for me ? :'3

Is the conditioner from Pantene Pro-V any good?

Don't wash it

Did he have long hair covering his face and was outside? That's not him

Well, make sure to shit on the designated shitting street.

are weaves Veeky Forums?

who dis

you need length so it can fall down to begin with

its me haha

qt

instagram?
tumblr?
hair tutorial?

those are corn rows you fucking idiot

no me

Hey, happy late 21st. You still in Melbourne? We should play basketball some time friend

i think you'd pull off Rami Maleks hair, its actually fairly unique, looks good and normies are eating it up. although it doesn't look like it, his hair is actually very curly and similar to yours in texture, its just he cuts it so short. your hair is already like right now T B H F A M A L A M. that or just get the sides cut short looks alright already my dude

Veeky Forums I cut my hair side bangs with shaved sides (#1 lenght) but I think that my undercut line or however the fuck you're supposed to call it, is too low.

Do you think I should tell the barber to shave my hair a lil bit higher on my skull? I also slick my hair back when working (with gel).

I feel like I am doing it wrong because my rear corners always get messy.

your hair is fucking glorious user, pls never cut it

Here is from the front, and I do have a skin disease. Also my hair is wet.

blah what should i do with this, barber coming in a few hours

my hair ~2 years ago for inspo, can't grow it out again though, need to cut it

feel free to ask dreadlock related questions

LMAO YOU LOOK LIKE HITLER

wash yourself you fucking pig

cop some good genes

he looks like a fucking faggot

what are some good ways/apps to post pics from phone without exif without downloading some gay ass "remove exif" apps? does xchan do that automatically?

Beard question: What are your thoughts on keeping a constant 5 o clock shadow look? Like trimming it all the way down without fully shaving?

I've been growing my hair out from a buzzcut for a few months now. I intend to get it past my shoulders, but right now it only reaches to about my jaw.
That said, my hair is monstrously thick, so I plan to get an undercut (only on the back, it won't be noticeable unless my hair is up, it just helps to manage when I have less hair.)
How long should I let my hair get before I get the undercut part done ? I'm hoping I'll be able to do it soon.

>undercut
>only on the back
???????????????????????????????????

fuck dude idk what its called, just shave the back bit underneath my hair.

show me a pic of what youre thinking and i tell you if its a good idea for an average Veeky Forums user.

What style / length should I go for?
I look like a fucking retard with this current haircut.

Also my hair is very straight and thick

your hair looks like shit so just keep it really really short, shorter than that at all times. basically a buzz.
desu no matter what you do youre doomed for eternity unless you find some secret way of making your hair looks better, so just wear a hat at all times
if you can grow a beard, that'll help a ton. if you cant and really do care a lot about your hair and dont have the best face in the town, suicide would be the way to go

I look even more retarded when I buzz it, it looks normal longer but since it will take a long time to get there I was wondering what to do now

well youre basically on the same boat as me, i managed to grow it longer, gave myself a buzz, grew a beard
my head-portion looks semi-decent now. i always keep my hair covered in coconut oil, it looks like shit autist nerd hair for the first couple of days but i just keep it in a bun until all the coconut oil goes into my hair/smears into my pillows/hat/hoodie.
there really isnt a cure mate, i have used a lot of products and wasted a lot of money on them (so dont really spend anything on products that promise "better" hair), but only thing i havent tried is biotin. ive heard great things about it but im broke as shit fuck shit at the moment.
also, dye your hair. i have the same color. i mean it looks like shit. dye it black or smthng

>gave myself a buzz
gave myself undercut
alcoholic beverages kicking in

So basically undercut and dye it?

I have a long horse face so I don't think an undercut would work, what other color could I go for?

aint trying to be mean but your face is too fat to rock an undercut
i'd buzz and grow everything evenly
also grow a beard if you can while you loose weight

your hair is way to thin to really do anything, i'd buzz

black/darker, or just go blonde and dye the roots black. or just go darker brown, because the color we have is pure garbage shit tier hair color.
you know, having hair like this and trying to make it look good takes a lot of time and costs a lot of money. if youre going to dye it you need to dye the roots like once per month/two months
im doing all of this shit and wouldnt recommend this to anyone.
no one man should ever spend this much money on hair products as i have.

My hair is actually pretty thick, it just stands on end
thanks for the advice

I'm going no poo, and it looks great, almost no dandruff and stuff.
However when I wash it (water only ofc) some hair gets in my hands, not much, perhaps 10-15 per shower, and kinda scares me a bit.

What should I do?
Any recommended products? I've heard/read good things about coconut oil.

thanks

sli.mg/a/Z0qJR8

reference I guess, sorry if isn't the correct way.

bottle of oil

tfw this dunmer son of morrowind has my dream hair and basically im a stupid n'wah

I promise

I got this exact haircut and I have a cowlick in the front. You just have to blow dry is where the cowlick is then put some pomade in it and it will be fine

should i buzzcut dis bitch? my hair is like w.e now

>hurr durr your hair is too thin

>ctrl+f "thin"
>25 hits

I'm sure at least a few people have killed themselves over this toxic meme.

Not fat, I'm built and I lift.

holy fuck you're stupid

goddam

I want dreads or maybe just braids my hair looks like pic related. youtube.com/watch?v=6SG_an1_Rfk if I got dreads I would want them like this. kinda thick but not super free form looking

He's saying that your face is too round to properly provide the aesthetically pleasing look of a proper undercut...

I'm looking for hairstyles which are medium length/long length and are low to zero maintenance. The most I want to put in my hair is water and I do but then if I go outside or wear a hat ...

so, Any ideas?

yes

male or female?

23 m here. Medium/long hair with a relatively full NEET beard.

Looking for a "fashy" haircut (Nazi represent) that isn't too obvious and actually looks good.

something like pic related.