Where to get style glasses for cheap?

Hey Veeky Forums I need your help finding glasses for style for cheap. This is a screenshot from LensCrafters, but I'm on a budget. Pic related, the ones I'm looking for.

You won't get quality for less than $100. Try Warby Parker and fuck Ray-Ban.

Warby parker is shit

warby parker is my shit, i love them, also something something luxottica owns 95% of american glasses and corners the market and drives up prices artificially so fuck them

OP here, do you guys know if I need the lenses to be exactly my type? Or do basic lenses work fine? I'm new to this

Nope. I have three pairs; they're all nice thick solidly made acetate frames. They come with good hard cases. Company donates to worthy charities.

Nice try tho.

What are you talking about? You need a valid prescription to order.

If you're thinking about buying non-prescription glasses just to pose in then GTFO.

you need to check your vision and get a prescription you fucking idiot

w2C glasses that look like Cedric's

>what is eyebuydirect

Can anyone recommend some frame styles I should look into for my ugly mug's shape?

Don't skimp on your glasses, especially if you wear them every fucking day all the time

It's a pretty worthwhile investment

Do you really pay attention to other peoples glasses? If you do, why? If you don't, why do you think others care about yours? I understand choosing the right lens shape for your face type, but beyond that... the differences between a £30 pair and a £300 pair seem minuscule. What are you actually paying for?

Pic related. I got two pairs of these for £50 total. I don't understand why I would pay much more unless I had some crazy prescription that required ridiculous lenses.

Honestly your face is a good general shape for glasses. Most styles will work for you.

You could say that about any product. Nicely designed, well made things are almost always disproportionately more expensive.

same as what he said; you wear them everyday so why not spend a little more and get a quality pair

i'm waiting on my prescription to be filled for these rn pls no bully i really like them

Why are you on a fashion board if you don't care about how something you wear everyday on your face looks?

I like these

I consider glasses to be a functional tool first and foremost, with looks being a secondary consideration.

It's not that I don't care at all. There are some glasses that look horrible and I did make sure to select ones that worked with my face and had thin frames to avoid drawing attention to themselves.

What I don't get is why people are spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars for frames that look barely any different from

this is how i feel about oliver peoples but i'll still spend 1-200 on frames

Thanks user. Doubt you're still here, but would you recommend any particular round glasses that suit my skin/hair?

shit thats what it is
(i have two pairs from them and theyre cheap looking)

i hate when i look up glasses and theres no stock picture with someone wearing them.

anyways i really like pic related but i don't want to drop $500 without trying them on even though i can return them if they don't fit but still sooo annoying