Copped for really cheap these quality Swedish army wool pants, the M39

Copped for really cheap these quality Swedish army wool pants, the M39.

Now i need some cheap but quality brown boots that work with these pants. Make your recommending.

How do these fit?

Is it safe to go with your normal size? I know a lot of milsurp ends up running big, at least for coats.

find them youreself you bald imbecile, next time remember to be a good pleb and post your dumb questions in the fuccboi general where they belong

fuck off

The Swedish combat boots would look too matchy-matchy and besides, ugly af.

Maybe something Beckman style, but reasonably priced?

Should I just cop these chips 1901? Tired of looking and waiting for sales.
These are currently on sale for $149.

How do they fit?

which color is better?

keep talking to yourself you aging cuck

Why doesn't anyone answer me?

All i do i contribute quality. In contrast, 90% of you post derpy juvenile tryhard hipster hypebeast overpriced shit.

Call me a cuck, suck my cock. You make me cringe

In general I'd say this colour, but that would depend on what jackets you intend to wear this with and your style in general.

Which jacket would you recommend?

As in, you don't own any suitable jackets and want something that goes with the wool pants and dark brown leather boots?
Probably some earth-tone parka of some sort, but don't go milsurp on that one as well. Generally keep it to only one milsurp garment in a fit or you'll risk looking like a unstable gun-fanatic.

waxed cotton jacket would probs be cool

LEGIT CHECK! is this for real? Red Wing Heritage mocs, beckmans at $119 shipped! Is this legit?!

Looks fake. Googling the url doesn't return anything meaningful.

>waxed cotton jacket
Like which ones?
I find green + brown is really tired color combo.

this..He is pathetic

Go out have fun with clothes and try things for yourself OP, we can't do all the work for you, seriously.
Any pair of brown boots will do the trick, if after 3 months you realise you made a bad choice and there are better options, then you sell/donate the old boots and get some new ones. Maybe even then you'll want other shoes than boots, maybe you'll realize that those pants are not for you, I don't know.
Any military-associated jacket will do the trick, just try some stuff, alpha industries, surplus, thrift shops, grailed.
I suggest you leave Veeky Forums and get some experience for yourself. Personally, since I live in Paris I'm often seeing military people in the streets and they were giving me weird or angry looks when they saw me wearing camo jackets and rangers, it changed my mind, and now I'm into something else. If you want some more advice please ask away.

Already copped. In the end, i went with these Chippewa 1901m25. They should look good with the gray wool pants and with dark blue jeans.

$172 shipped

Got them in my Brannock size. Should i have sized down a half?

Never worn anything from this brand, so I can't tell you. If they don't fit just send them back.
Hope you enjoy them !

hey you're cool don't listen to these dumb teenyboppers

Where to cop?
Already have some finnish ones like these and desperately want more old school army wool trousers.

see