Japanese Magazine Scans

Does anyone have the link to the google doc that contains scans of Japanese Magazines? Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Q2iDYiAM
nemui.co.uk/pages/subscription
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pastebin.com/Q2iDYiAM
there you go pal..Thanks magazine sharing user

have a nice day/night :)

I'm still here

What magazine is this from?

it's not a magazine
it's a book called Banned in DC; I bought a signed copy last year at Pitchfork and the pictures are great inspo for fans of post-punk, early 80s punk, and hardcore

I actually have a decent collection of punk/hardcore zines and books that I can put up, but I don't know how relevant it is to the fashion board lol
it's not in Japanese so at least it's easier to decipher

there are just so many good pictures

good shit keep going pls, the stories about the guy with the gun are gold

there are a lot more

This is great stuff man. Thanks for putting up those fashion mags too. It must be pretty time consuming so I really appreciate the effort you put in. If you were to scan your zine collection, I would just include it in the pastebin you already have up, just for the sake of simplicity. Just have one section for japanese fashion mags and another for zines and whatever else you feel like sharing. This way people can choose what they want to grab easier. These magazine threads are pretty much the only reason I come to this board anymore lol. So thanks again.

No problem
I'll finish scanning banned in dc tomorrow and I plan on putting up something near and dear to my heart: one of my favorite issues of Free&Easy

I have thirty or forty zines of a lot of different topics (I've gotten rid of a lot, like hundreds) and those would be pretty quick to put up, but I'd like to buy a stapler first so I can put them back together
They'll start coming up eventually too

I keep seeing threads about J-mags - I'm in Tokyo - Would anyone be interested in a monthly box delivery of magazines?

Yes

that would be amazing

please yes

like other user said i come here solely for magazine thanks to you :) also you would be surprised that your pastelink link get shared on different platform..

yess
please do a set with popeye and nonno and mags like that
pls ship to nz

If you kids are still here - I've chosen this months mags, Male + Female groups - Subscription will go up on my brand website later this week - If you want notifications when you can grab it, enter your stuff here: nemui.co.uk/pages/subscription

thanks a million man

There a place to download the latest Popeye magazines?

I have this and a few other nonpopeye but no scanner. 386, its about art mostly.

Wrong pic, meant to use I was just hoping I could find someone who consistently uploaded the latest issues.

That just an art book? Looks interesting.

It has the other usual popeye stuff, too, but probably 1/2 or so of it is about art or artists.

That's an expensive and time consuming endeavour

god bless

Does anybody have popeye of whole 2016?I only have couple of issue of this year

I have every issue except December

Would be cool if we all partook some donation system or something. Where this Japanese magazine stockpile was a collaborative effort rather than leeching...

That way we could request issues as well as upload our own

I would be willing to contribute, user. If you're willing to organize, please make a thread

could you please share with us user?

how feasible would this plan be?

I share a lot but I've been time constrained lately
Banned in dc is coming up tonight for sure

Sub box bro here - about to launch tomorrow, shipping included should work out to $35 a month for 3 mags. There's a boys and a girls box - going to tailor this every month to people's liking.

In future I hope to be able to start scanning, but it's a time sink as stated.

Also, a not on Popeye - it ain't the best month to month. Sometimes it's a banger, other times it falls short.

Will try to include one good popular mag and one more unknown / niche mag each month.

If I look at a mag and it ain't effay I won't include it. I don't want to send you guys shit.

Head over to the link in if you wanna get an email when the sun goes up.

You can buy three new magazines with 2 day shipping from Amazon.co.jp for 35 bucks

oh shit thanks user