Is it Veeky Forums to shop at goodwill?

Is it Veeky Forums to shop at goodwill?
Have you ever found something really good at a goodwill?

I tend to like salvation army a bit more, but i've found some good stuff at goodwill. usually either records or paisley shirts, though i have found a couple neat leather jackets as well

goodwills in urban areas suck. they're already leeched of good pieces by people like you. but hit a goodwill in fargo or boise...you'll find some good shit

All the good stuff is found at thrift shops.Trust me.

i go in there and clear out all of rthat shit nigga u kn ow what im sayin?

who the fuck actually lives in fargo bro

yeah thanks senpai just let me get my ti cket to fucking boise idaho. you stupid mother fucker

Thrifting is fun as hell assuming you don't live in the middle of no where.

Found this in a thrift ages ago for like $10, dont know shit abt it but i like it. If anyone has any info tho ;)

Fry?

Kind of, idk. It's really hard to find good things that you want that are in your size. That being said, I recently snagged a pair of new wool pants by wings+horns for $8 :^) retail is somewhere around $300

>
excuse me?

Most of my clothes come from thrift shops. I've found that Salvation Army tends to have a wider selection, though. Learning to tailor clothes is a good option if you thrift and are poor like me.
I thrifted this outfit minus the shoes

I live there :D

That sucks dude. I'd rather deal with sparse quality items at thrift stores in California than to live in boise. Who you trying to impress? Your cousin?

Most of my clothes come from thrift shops, I go to the areas that are only senior citizens and buy top tier thrift, cheap too, and I always get compliments on my clothes

My daughter

Lose weight

Gain weight

Maintain Weight

wait

Marlboro collectible shit, dank small accessories; goodwill is a goldmine if you keep it small

Yeah I go all the time! You can find really good stuff if you like vintage clothing. I tend to find nice jackets. Don't feel like you have to get something just because it's cheap though - get things you really like:)

Weight

What's the word on Savers/Value Village?

Watch out for Savers 99c and special tag days, not everything is priced fairly but if you pick the right day you can usually get a deal on the badly priced items

pls be in london

>Salvation Army
>London
Nigger what?

Polos at goodwill for days.

That's nothing to be proud of and I can tell you bought all of it at a thrift store.

found a (seems to be) real supreme x stax records t-shirt at goodwill, get at me my doods

le normcore girl

The only thrift store near me is a Goodwill, and all they have is ill fitting pants and old suitjackets.

>London
>City of London

bullshit; I live near downtown Miami and I go to the goodwill in Little Haiti every week and it's always filled with good shit.

ye, found a pretty dope breaker last week; I usually just go to whatever thrift shops I see on the side of the road in low income areas. One I don't see anyone talking about is Red White and Blue Thrift; might only be in my area though but there are multiple.

WEW
ty user im going there soon now

Most of my outerwear comes from goodwill/thrift, I find cool shit all the time.

paid $35 for a genuine rabbit fur coat there once, but i never got as lucky again

i buy like everything from thrift stores but i go probably once a week to two or three different stores, just depending on how i'm feeling.
it's just a waiting game, can't make yourself buy shit that you're not gonna wear or else you'll get embarrassed and annoyed at yourself that you wasted money on stupid shit