Fuccboi general - is x effay edition

Where to cop Cedric's glasses?

what's the max image resolution on Veeky Forums

What would you get between olive pants or pale blue jeans? I feel that the jeans would go with the whole Seinfeld interests me thing i got going on but the olive pants would add to my olive skin, i also wear a lot of earthtone tees and flannels.

What would you get between those two anons? Right now i only have a pair of black jeans and a pair of brown regular fit chinos that i tapered a bit.

I know this board got ruined by hypebeasts a while back, but where did all of the hypebeasts go?

What north face is this, can i get a name please.

Male headbands? Doing ponytail/manbun combos is retarded but it's long enough to get very in the way

Looking for slim black jeans.

Max Stay Cash or Rag&Bone Fit 2 Black? Or any other recommendations? Tried Edwin Ed-80 for the slim tapered and that shit wasn't fitting over my thighs.

Id please

you are joking right?

How do I into「Bites the dust」 haircut mode?

Picrelated

I'm not joking.

Are these /fa?
also is there any way to justify spending 300+ on sunglasses?

Stop being a pussy, buy what you like.

why is it considered bad to match colors too much?

If i just want some skinny (not skin tight) black pants (chino, not jeans) what is my best option on the matrix of quality and price?

what is best product for getting rid of dandruff?

Not one single reply in the whole bloody thread. No wonder our waywts are complete rubbish.
If you already wear a lot of earth tones then get the blue jeans.
I don't know, but I'm glad they're gone.
Mate if it's for physical activity then it doesn't matter. Just go to the closet sports store and grab whichever one fits you.
Those might be gazelles. They could also be almost any other adidas shoe.
Colour blocking can be done correctly. Generally though it ruins your silhouette making you appear shorter.
Depends on how bad it is. If it's just starting head and shoulders could work. If it's really bad visit a doctor and get a medical shampoo.

Thank you friend. It has gotten worse with age I think, or maybe im just noticing it more because I wear my hair shorter these days. Selsun blue completely failed. Really dont have time to go to a doctor and no insurance, any beefy products from mexico or something ?

Does a dark brown coat mix well with burgundy pants

meh nevermind, just going to try some Nizoral

w2c camo jacket?

oliver peoples o'malley

mono or greasy 1460s?

mono

Greasy

never post that show again user or youre gonna regret it

>Flatbrow Sunglasses
yay or nay?

mono

austrian para boots are too high for me
pilotenstiefel are too nxtlvl to my tastes

what are some good milsurp boot alternatives?
was thinking of altering those f1 by removing the upper part, is it a dumb idea? Will it disfigure them?

It would be so easy to cut them below the second eyelet...

greasy prob has slightly better leather, mono looks a little better

that's what I had in mind. Is it a dumb thing to do?

Belgian paraboots

they look good. Do you own a pair? Could you show how they fit?

uh i think if you do it properly then it would look good. Theres a load of tutorials on youtube im sure

The boots i have are Dr martens 101. Which are basically the same silhouette as these but without the weird upper.

are work boots only good with jeans or can they work with chinos?

great case of male privilege here, user.
im just a transgender female looking to find a jacket, i can already tell by that dominating tone you're using you're attempting to exercise your gender superiority over me.
not gonna work. i wont fall for your bait, nice try, why dont you fuck off back to /pol/, child?

1.5/10; bait suffers severely from lack of subtelty. Held no impact as it staved off on any real tangible factor until the conclusively cliched ending.

Can anybody post that screenshot of a person saying they have enough clothes and their grail is to find a gf

Does anyone have experience with hair thickening shampoos? What brands do you guys suggest?

thanks senpai

Getting new glasses and narrowed it down to these two classic pair. Which one do you like?

Is streetwear effay?

If not then I'll burn my entire streetwear wardrobe.

prime numale glasses, if youre going for the john green look

O'malleys are the glasses bateman wore
effay af

depends what streetwear

could you post examples of non "numale" glasses then? Is it because they are rounded?

no

Is it acceptable to wear (the same) caps everyday? I got one from strom october and I've been loving it and I haven't really found a good hair cut yet so it saves me some minutes in the morning

if my white leather sneaker squeaks should i use baby powder?
I know it should work for when soles squeak but im pretty sure it's the tongue this time

the hair thickening line from Bumble and Bumble is nice
my hair is naturally thick so I don't use it, but the girls in my family have thin hair and swear by the whole line

Do you think this looks good ?
I ordered All Stars yesterday and planning on buying Adidas pants

did you buy the cheap all stars or the 70s

cheap ones I think
Did I fuck up too bad?

yea the silhouette isn't quite what you're seeing in the pic
I don't even like the standard pairs anymore since they brought out the 70s

>wanted to cop sweater on the left
>they replaced it with abomination on the right

ok bros do you know any other brands like sns herning that make nice looking grey crew neck sweaters?

How do NB's fit (mainly 574s/998s)? how do they compair with Nike?

I can get some US made 998s (pic note related) for cheap from an online seller but he's missing 11.5, only 12US and I'm usually one or the other or even 11s in some cases. Need help.

Could you guys recommend me a good pair of boots for $100 that will last me the season? I have to walk half an hour to campus and the area gets icy as fuck. They don't even have to be effay, they just need to ensure that I don't slip and die.

I have hairy hands and feet (including fingers and toes). Should I shave them or leave them be?

maybe try get some black timberlands on sale?

I used to wear a size 26 APC PS which was good at the waist but too tight on the thighs, sold them since then. Would picking a size 26 PNS solve this issue? I'm a 27 TTS btw

Anyone?

You look like true Slav, but you not squating

this looks so like one of those yesstyle pics

Any idea what this loop is? Seen them on Incotex and Hackett chinos but can't seem to find much on Google aside from Incotex referring to it as a "belt hook holder" (which I can't seem to find any information on)

Alright fellas, I'm getting a sherpa jacket for my father's Christmas gift since he used to have one decades ago and has been commenting on how they look cool again.

Which one should I snag him? Tan corduroy or black denim (pretty sure the black in the pic is corduroy but the one available at the store is denim)?

I should say that he pretty much exclusively wears light wash Levi 501s

thanks guys

not gonna lie this looks bad. Chucks already look bad most of the time, but they definitely don't work with these pants.

my only thought is that you might thread the prong of the buckle through that loop first to keep the buckle from moving off center during the day

where to get plaid pants

Anyone know where I could get a magazine with Dane Dehaan's Prada spread as an ad on the back cover?

I am moving from florida to a very cold slavic country very soon and all the winter clothes I own are like; 4 sweaters

I need suggestions on what to cop for -5 degrees weather

Also important- i'm a brokeboi

5 below isn't that cold, user
you can get way with a thick hoodie
are you sure it doesn't get colder than that?

Not really but that's 5 below Fahrenheit not celsius

it was 30 below last night here in the upper midwest and it hasn't even gotten really bad yet

oh yuck

just rock some reeboks ffs

Nice one retard

Thrift. If you can't find coats/jackets in Florida idk what to tell u man

always at least half a size up from nike, and nike isn't tts for me. I'm an EU43 in brands that respect the length in cm->size conversion, 44/44.5 in nike, 44.5 in NB.

ymmv

nice, would be handy.

I have 300$ extra as a one time Christmas bonus and am new to this whole Veeky Forums thing.

Can anyone recommend one or two good pieces I should cop? All I have that's remotely noteworthy is a pair of greasy Dr. Martins. I don't even know where to get started with clothes.

>one or two good pieces for $300

places to peep for cheap effay shit

>H&M
>military surplus
>local thrift stores (marshalls is a good one)

why get two pieces for $300 and not have anyone notice the difference between that and 20 pieces for $300

save it

you will have a reason in 2017 better than cloth to spend that money and will be glad you saved that money without hurting your income at all

even if you make decent money, think about it

your friends all gear up for a nice weekend away or some shit and you can think
>hey, i have that free money from christmas, i can supplement this trip easily without any harm to my income
>merry christmas in may

Is velvet effay?

Are there any guides for shaping a beard that you guys would recommend?

>"rocking reeboks"

do you have autism AND down syndrome man?

no

How well do leather clarks desert boots / wallabees deal with snow/rain? I go to school in the Appalachian mountains so there's going to be a lot of walking around in that. If not,any alternatives?

I'm wondering if all this together would look good
Also what boots should I pick, and what gloves
I was thinking the leather boots and the leather gloves

If anyone has fucking plain black boots to recommend also that doesnt have shitty design, please do tell
been looking for a pair since forveer

Greasy looks better from a distance.

desert boots don't do well in the rain because of the way the sole is attached to the upper,

I have some and they let a lot of water in :(

don't know about wallabees though

I never go on here so I guess I'm risking getting roasted but what should I wear for Christmas? I have silver jewellery with geometric designs to go with it.

left is shit
right is okay if you drop those retarded pants, wear solid color tights

As a man I prefer when women show the least amount of skin possible.

What's wrong with the pants? They're my favourite desu.

I prefer not showing a lot of skin as well.

they seem rather large and awkward, either way pants are pretty much always masculine

if you stopped wearing pants literally nobody would comment on it except jealous girls

>I prefer not showing a lot of skin as well.

absolutely halal