FITNESS THREAD

Ask Anything and Post Shoes, Clothes, Bags, Rutines, Diet Plans, Fitness Centers, Brands and Everything Related To this World and Fashion.

Rick Owens, Adidas, Fred Perry and Reigning Champ go well with this

here's my body what can i improve on?

Fit has poor taste in clothing, you can't be a skeleton forever

Shoulders, the rest is god tier, also post timestamp

>implying this thread has anything to do with clothing

Dude, read the thread again

biceps and shoulders my man, wicked chest though, what is your secret for a chest like that desu

I've lost 70lbs and I'm still going. Do I have hope Veeky Forums?

I know I need to drink more water

>I've lost 70lbs and I'm still going.

Nice man proud of you. You have hope. Keep it up.

I drink a gallon a day and you're bigger than me.

Anybody else buy the clothes in the size that'll they'll eventually be? Right now I'm a large is loose but a medium is too small, but I've been buying medium size clothes just because. I feel like it keeps my motivation up.

fred perry gymbags are p dope

Got a membership along with a m8 a month ago, gone there twice, once only in the pool.

School has legit been the priority atm thought. Winter break comming up though and I'd be down with going every day considering I'm not doing a lot appart from forced studying.
We are both walking sticks.

Got any recomendations?

delts tris bis lats and obliques

Post routine?

how to cop yung jake
can i get this with a weight set at home or will i need gym equipment

Seriously duck off with the fishing do compliments. People like you piss me off acting like you need to improve when the rest of us are actually trying to lose weight

Get hair on your chest fuckboi
And clean your room

I think he was involved in high school athletics, so you're fucked probably.

How am I looking?

Your hip skin looks bumpy.
Otherwise keep up the good work.

how about by starting to lift weights twink

also

nahhh this belongs in fit. also sage

i dont get you

How do you lose weight? How often do you guys eat? I'm trying to just eat once a day because I'm sick of being fat and ugly

This thread is suposed to be about clothes too

I bought 2XU's thermal compression tights upper and lower but it didn't fit me comfortably even though their chart said it was my size. I was upset (it's $260 total) and contemplated ordering up a size, but I figure it wouldn't fit anyway, which could be very likely a fault of my very skinny body. Plus compression is super uncomfortable. I thought it'd be like normal spandex tights but no. It's surprisingly stiff. So I'm just gonna return it and look for gym tights that aren't compression.

Try going vegan. Replace all your real meats with fake meats. Replace your real milk with your favorite fake milk. If you do this you should be able to eat three times a day. Cut out soda and drink fruit smoothies every now and then.

VEGANISM DOES NOT CONSIST IN FAKENESS, BUT IN AUTHENTICITY.

WHY WOULD HE REPLACE ANIMAL PRODUCTS WITH VEGETABLE, OR SYNTHETIC, SUBSTITUTES? HE SHOULD RATHER SEVER HIMSELF FROM THE ERRONEOUS NOTION THAT ANIMAL PRODUCTS ARE NECESSARY.

I'm trying to put it in terms normal people can understand and get behind. Your approach is kind of off-putting.

>Your approach is kind of off-putting.

THE HYPOCRITE IS REPELLED BY THE RADICAL; THE MEDIOCRE SHUNS THE EXCELLENT.

but they are, people have been eating meat for millions of years and I will continue to support our tradition.

Sure we didn't eat meat to the capacity that the average person does now, but it is still a central part of one of many healthy diets. If you want to fem boy it up, then your lifestyle and diet will support you on your goals. Other wise stop being such a faggot.

ily

yeah Im between sizes too. Your jump is quite difficult tho cuz a lot of clothes really have a difference in medium and large.

People have this meme that vegans are irrational and outrageous. Typing in all caps and mentioning things that aren't relevant to the conversation add to that perception. Since people often associate products with their users, not liking vegans turns into not liking veganism, so they won't do it.

It puts people off veganism regardless of whether it's true or not. If you care about the animals you should care about being really precise and careful with your message.

Which body is better?

youre the worst fucking trip
are the blunt caps supposed to be quirky or something?

This, you'd be better off replacing meat with organic produce from a reliable source, not eating fake meats loaded with synthetic shit.

Tradition should be done away with.
>femboy it up
Meat is packed with estrogen

Anyone with a guide to ottermode? Or is it just that easy to achieve?

this, please ban this guy, the caps are annoying af

should i get my boyfriend a fitbit flex 2? he got into swimming/running recently and i thought it might be a good idea

or a gym bag

?????????
help
>tfw 5 days till christmas

Thoughts on shin length socks while jogging? I like the feel but the look is a bit off. Should I just buy no-show socks?

I don't know anything about that's socks, but i know anybody who wear that for the gym will look like a faggot, they look more for pants and jeans but not for the gym, for the gym buy adidas or smartwool

Agree, I'm OP and i make this thread to buy clothes

this mostly, but don't go full plant based, you should eat fish
that's the perfect mix, I am doing it right now
oh and avoid soy, even if vegans are right on the phytoestrogen issue, soy is extremely conteminated, even organic shit

Look into Garmin, they make good wearables.

Not that flex 2 would be bad but it's good to have choices,

invest in some nice compression socks.

>any reccomendations?
Get off the fucking computer and go pick up heavy shit and put it back down. Repeat until youve made it.

Looking like you need some cum on your chest.

with your eyes I suppose

I like mini crew socks