Winter Boots

Hey guys I'm looking for some all black winter boots with super warm insulation and good traction.

I'm considering getting the Blundstone 566's

What are my other options?

Other urls found in this thread:

bogsfootwear.com/shop/style/71401.html
thorlo.com/socks/wlst/004
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ANSWER ME!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE ANSWERS

NOT BLUNDSTONES.

Where do you live? Those don't look that warm, but I'm used to super cold temps in winter

Thoughts on the shearling lined bean boots?

THEYRE ALRIGHT. WARM.

Can somebody post a good fit with Blundmemes?

OK.

I want to be warm but I also don't want some ridiculously large boot I can't fit my pants over

They're ugly duckboots, and shearling is too warm, when you could just wear a thicker sock instead.
Gotta love the textured leather tho.

>Blundmemes

I love my blundstones, comfy and durable. I've had them for 3 years now.

Are all chelseas memes now or is it just blundstones?

I get that theyre comfy and well made, but they just look so blocky. Plus it doesnt look like the top would fit inside the legholes of slim pants, not just skinny ones.

>blocky
that´s what i like about them

>putting your pants over your shoes
>not tucking your pants into your shoes
?????????

>tucking pants into Chelsea's
do you want to look like this you fucking idiot

my blundies look fine with acne skin 5 denim

just wear jeans with wider legs

No offense but this looks beta af. Don't do this

K nvm. But guys who do this look cringe af

im a girl so i don't really care about what looks beta desu

what? skinny jeans and chelsea's?

how is that beta?

just bought the converse chuck taylor allstar 2's and these things are a dream. insulted with this nike shit called Lunarlon -- what they use for wetsuits essentially. ultra comfy, water proof, and look sleek af

my dad wears these with 501's and it looks pretty cool actually.

Fuck off shill

The other issue is at least for me, the sides of chelseas are pretty ugly. Id prefer to cover some of the elastic part with the pants.

They will cost an arm and a leg, and I'm def /ozposting/ but RM Williams are effay as a cunt and when I wore my super old and worn out pair in Europe they were perfectly warm

I've been wearing those exact Blundstones in Denver as casual boots. They have OK traction in the snow, but not great. Super comfortable after they've been broken in. They aren't particularly warm when temps get well below freezing.

Which model do you recommend, Craftsman or one of the others. Like for casual wearing with blue or black jeans?

Not the person you linked from but the craftsman is fine and a good general choice, however the Macquarie last is sleek as fuck and my personal favourite. Go with the comfort Macquarie with the rubber sole if you plan on frequent wears with lots of walking.

i like your dad

Blundstones are shit m8.
DNC.

They used to be good, now they'll last you maybe 6 months.
Less in a euro/merican winter.

Quality goes to shit when you close your aussie factories and outsource to asia to the place that'll make your shit for the cheapest price possible by cutting every corner that can be cut whilst still making something that still resembles in shape, a boot.

Damn right I'm still salty about this.

One thing about RM's and lasts and shit:
Make sure you try the fuckers on because though you may like the Macquarie last, your foot may not be fit for it.
Also: widths.

Don't just order your generic numerical size equivalent with proper footwear; they're not sneakers and don't stretch everywhere.

>the sides of chelseas are pretty ugly. Id prefer to cover some of the elastic part with the pants.
You could look at Jodhpurs, or buckle boots.

Resemble chelseas, but no pulltabs or elastic.

Really, it just looks beta because how thin his legs are.

Are your legs photoshopped?

I need boots to wear in Finnish -30°C weather

no why?

could be the angle of the mirror

Bogs Turf Stomper work boots ($135, or $140 for steel toe model) with Thorlos steel toe socks ($14.50 a piece, buy three get one free for a limited time only)

bogsfootwear.com/shop/style/71401.html
thorlo.com/socks/wlst/004

The boots are made of rubber and do not have a heat trapping liner. The socks are made with acrylic and are the comfiest socks I've ever worn. They do a good job at trapping heat.

They got battle tested in Portland's (Oregon) recent snowstorms and worked well. I'm not white but I'm from Chicago, though I've not been there for a couple of years. If you've got the Nord genes I suppose this combo would work for you.