JEWISH HAIR GENERAL

is there ever a thread for this? how do fellow jew haired people deal with it?

i just want some nice long wavy hair for fucks sake why was i born with this shit im not even jewish.

BUZZ

Jew hair and flaky scalp here.

Same here user. Mine is like pic related but im not ridiculously handsome.

keep sides short, you can grow the top out a little bit depending how tight the curls are

leave in conditioner? something like that dude

>What is coconut oil?

Not OP, but it doesn't work.

>how do fellow jew haired people deal with it?
Own it

okay now your hair is moisturized and you got rid of the frizz

but then it has the popcorn look if its short-medium length, or shirley temple ringlets if its longer

if its really curly then you look like a white man who came out of a black women salon

>Own it
>model is wearing a hat

there is hope my curly haired brothers, stay strong

Get a nose job.

kek

i think the only way to fix our problem is literally suicide, no one else in my family has hair like this its just me is what really takes the fucking piss

Also does anyone else get fucking ridiculousdly frizzy hair? like even after showering it still has large amounts of frizz fucking everywhere

you are not welcome here

Do I have Jew hair? People call my hair an afro but I think my curls are looser and more Jon Snow looking.
Also do I look like shit?

looks good. if you grow it out a bit more it will look exactly like robert plant (good thing)

That means a lot to me user

Please tell me what you put in your hair, or at least what I can put in my hair to make it look like Robert Plant's. I've grown it out a bit past shoulder length, but it just looks like a frizzy, puffy, unkempt, unshaped, tangled mess. Pic sorta related, my hair's longer than his.

w2c yarmulke

kek