Hair general

Should I keep the beard?

I'm thinking of growing my hair an extra inch, should I do it or say the length I am?

lose weight

keep the beard, shave your head

Nah, this is the best hair cut I've ever had. Without my hair like this I kinda look like a nerd. I can finally feel effay with cool hair

Use the catalog you ogre

"beard"

Now you look like a dork. Clean cut it.

>cool hair

Objectively it looks better than a normal hair cut you fucking fags.

Go eat some capage you fucking skeletons

you look like you are about to shoot up a school OP, please wash your hair more often, it should NOT fucking clump together like that, you look like a greaseball. Keep growing the beard past awkward stage and if it's patchy then just shave it. also maybe do something about those fucking eyebrows, and get some better looking glasses, i suggest thicker frames, rectangular or square, rounded corners. It will make your face stand out better.

Im not op but I am the guy in the pic haha. Thanks to anyone trying to help.

No one cares enough about you to fake a thread where they ask for advice about your face. It's clear that you are OP.

I posted the op pic in hair general last week. I wouldn't start a thread for myself, I don't have a beard, I didn't grow my hair to this, I cut it and I wouldn't respond like that.

Post your real pic, op.

What a fucking backpedal.
As another person said no one cares about you enough to make a thread about you.

Kys my man

Change glasses...

>tfw I don't care enough to make a thread about me

You're just jelly that you don't have a secret admirer.

I could actually delete the thread if I was op.

There's plenty of people on this board that are much more attractive / interesting than you - don't flatter yourself, you don't have a secret admirer on this board.

Stop posting, autist

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point

Also keep the hair, don't listen to the other people if it's short you'll look like an IT teacher and keep the glasses. Shave the beard off completely too

Hey dude,

Your beard is a bit light, you should try to colorate it.
Cut 1-2 cm of your hair
And change your glasses, like aviators for exemple.

I´ve been rocking the Hitler Youth since I was eleven - well, obviously it wasn´t called the HY back, then, but you know what I mean.

I wanted to keep it similar but put a bit of a twist to it, so I decided to grow the top and back out to fuse manbun and HY...

Right now, it´s got that awkward length where I can´t simply style it like the HY, anymore, but can´t pull it back yet (I refuse to wear one of those retarded mini-topknots)

What do? How do I style my hair for the next month? I´´m completely lost.

Take a FUCKING shower, jesus christ. I'm surprised no one has called you out on how greasy it is. It's disgusting. I feel like I can smell it.

Why's OP so weird? Anyways:

Can y'all help me find better pictures of this hairstyle? It looks hitler youth-y but not as "severe" if you catch my meaning. My hair is a little longer on top but this is what I've bene thinking about goin with. Need a better pic to show the barber tho.

Thanks guys

Have you ever smiled?

Did you ever finish high school?

cut the sides short and style the top too avoid looking like a 11 year old

I wanna go full hitler-youth but I'm kinda scared

Im glad you guys think I started this thread because the truth is probably worse... OP, post your real pic though, so I can bite your superior aesthetic, haha...

Thanks though, everybody. Ive always had long hair pulled back and cut it last week so I am clueless.
It grows too fast to maintain short, I think.

So, what can I put in my hair to not look greasy? I have curly hair that's frizzy and fluffy when dry so I put in a lot of leave-in conditioner to lay it down.

Shampoo and conditioner.

Also go exercise, you look unhealthy.

What style would work good for my shitty thin/fine hair? This is just 6 months unimpeded growth after a buzzcut. Would like to still keep it longish.

take a shower. if your hair wasn't greasy it'd look pretty nice.

Uncle Rico mode

Which one? Currently keep switching around these day to day.

far right is best, what product?

Level 3 strength hairspray

PLEZSE!!

having a horrible day would appreciate some creative criticism

use soap

Yes, you look cool

You have a good jaw line,
this too go to skin care general and list to their advice. Also don't pick at your face.
Also don't button in the sides of your collar.
Also get a normal hair cut from the faggot shop you don't need anything special.
Also go to chinkshit general and get cooler headphones.
Also go shave, lift, read the book "getting out of your mind and into your life" and do the exercises honestly.
Also get rid of your cell phone and stop using facebook.

there's already a /hair general/ you big ole homo