twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they had less holes I would, I'm bordering on hobo-core anyway

no, i hate sandals

Absolutely w2c ???

no, they're cool looking but i don't have the wardrobe to wear them
then again i don't think anyone would

kapital

Hell yeah, Kapital rocks

Yup but as said, with less holes they'd look pretty sweet. Though I'd need the right wardrobe, pulling off a fit like that one inspo pic with the Asian dude smoking with patchwork pants on and a tee would also be somewhat alright.

Same here.

i would

saving for my malkovichcore inspo folder

i seriously love that guy

I'm currently just into black jeans. I think its a problem. So no I wouldn't wear those.

Of course I would wear it. Patchwork crust pants are the best thing that even a newbie can make with cloth and sewing thread.

Post scab / crust pants inspo.

w2c

you don't cop them, you make 'em. it's called DIY for a reason.

well, you can buy them, but they are unbelievable expensive, it's better to spend some hours making them by yourself

>well, you can buy them, but they are unbelievable expensive, it's better to spend some hours making them by yourself
i said w2c dont start with the punk shit, this
looks designed af

I always hated Kapital in the past because I thought it ripped off of Junya CDG, but I'm liking their patchwork more and more

You can derelick my balls OP. I wouldn't be caught dead in that shit

God it's perfect

I'd clean it up a bit, it would be fantastic to have something that looked completely normal but on closer inspection was patchwork.

Now, do I make patchwork stock and sew jeans the normal way, or patchwork the whole thing?

I have so many questions.

>because I thought it ripped off of Junya CDG
you dumb fuck

>I always hated Kapital in the past because I thought it ripped off of Junya CDG
buddy...

I know...I know

These are all so laughably phony and contrived. No real punk would be caught dead in this lame bullshit.

no one would be caught listening to punk in 2016

Well, two of them (aside from fashy obvious ones) are classic japanese crasher-crust pants.

Well, the easiest way to make scab / crust pants is to take your regular pair of (preferably black) jeans and gather a lots of black or
dark denim material. That's important, because cloth won't work that good (weak durability mostly).

If you want them to look completely normal on
sight then use only black thread. There are some other good ways, but they are mostly
distinguishable (for example dental floss - mint if you want to have white stiches, cherry if you
want your stiches red etc.).

And then you sew your denim onto your pair of jeans, simple as that. It's time demanding
but the final effect rocks. If you sew it onto jeans in a good condition then they shall be a lil'
bit warm, because of two layers of denim. That's why patchwork is used mostly on holes or broken parts of your jeans. So don't expect
to wear them in hot summer days.

I've made once a pair of crust pants nearly from a scratch, from a really old and distressed denim. It was really hard and they became quite baggy, but it's not impossible to make 'em that way.

Here's a page with a little guide for you mate.
terminal-boredom.com/crustpants.html

And, if they want to keep them clean, using washing machine shall distress the patches really quick so consider hand wash only method.

post pants

anyone know the sandals?

white t shirt and sandals dumbass

There better be pockets behind those zippers.

stop it, you will never be the best.

What the fuck, that looks completely horrible. Why do people do this to themselves

unironic edginess

>motorcycle boots
Nigga what are you doing

I don't fucking know what was his idea, I just found it thru google.

this & op pic are the only good ones itt

If I wanna live in 2005, I will.

if broke, yes

Those are motocross boots

Contemporary punk is awful, but shit like the kids and heartbreakers will always be effay

girl boots you Mad Max lookin faggot

Looks like plastic covers like steel workers wear.
Also do you really think mad Max is an insult?

Dude, I'd probably wear nothing but Kapital, if I was extremely wealthy.

Yeah that's true, but how many Johnny Thunders fans are really gonna dress in these pre-fab, manufactured, heavily contrived Crustâ„¢ Brand pants? These products are even lamer than the shopping mall-tier music these fucks listen to. Actual down and out homeless fucking destitute bums don't spend countless hours and hundreds upon hundreds of dollars trying to make their black jeans look as though they were owned by Saint Francis of Assissi. It just smacks of fakeness and phoniness.

i bet he can't even. name 5 songs

niether can I and I still want them :^)
fr bought this long sleeve from supreme and who is slayer?

Rather wear my stocks, although I regret getting them in this color

No you dont you fucking retard
Drop name

These seem a more tame option, I like the shoes too

No

man I can't find these exact jeans on Kapital:(

not these but the ones in that one inspo pic that gets posted all the time

another stupid faggot from the bay area coming through the woodwork

Looks amazing, I read through all I could find about how to make these but I'm trying to use leather patches as opposed to just denim. Any tips about how to make it happen? Any input would be awesome.

how does someone wear scab
but have snapchat
I feel like that's a conflict of interests/morals
I also associate scab clothing with anarchism so please tell me I'm wrong.

they ain't kapital
those are obviously diy ones
Kapital does have similar patchwork denim though

ooooohhhh. Damn, thank you:)

kapital.jp/e-store/detail.php?id=K1401LP104K1506LP232&key=3530&category=57
These are probably the closest Kapital has to offer to those

They look a little too forced, but if I fled to Greece or Sicily under an assumed identity, sure, but not Corsica, Sardinia, or Cyprus.

You'll need a leather needle

Leather needle, strong black thread or dental floss, and a lot of effort and time. Sewing leather is a fuck. Ah, you can paint the dental floss pitch black afterwards, if the white stiches
don't suit you.

I like it, but it's not my style.

wrong, I still blast Meatmen all fucking day

They're adventure motorcycle boots. I own a pair and they're awesome. Saved my ankle once when I lowsided my bike at like 40mph

with a scoop tee and birks

>Mad Max lookin faggot