Watch General: Boxing Edition

>News
www.hodinkee.com
www.ablogtowatch.com
www.watchtime.com

Other urls found in this thread:

nomos-glashuette.com/the-watches/lambda/
invictawatch.com/watches/detail/12424-invicta-subaqua-men-50mm-stainless-steel-black-black-dial-5040d-quartz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dogshit, as always

any recomendations for a 100-120€ watch?

>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWENTY.
>WEARING WATCHES.

>Cracked glass
Unless you're going for some sort of Viktor Tsoi aesthetic, into the trash it goes.

is leather more effay than steel for a everyday casual look

It really depends on the watch, the leather, and the circumstances.

Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

>Early Vostok Neptune's will never be re-released
>Seiko Astronomical Observatory Chronometer will never be put on the market, for any price
>There's no permanent, short term cure for baby wrists

Why live my nigga

what are your intentions? dress? diving? everyday watch?

do you like busy dials, or something clean? colors?

I've picked up some micro brands. I can't rationalize spending thousands, when I can get a very nice micro brand with virtually the same quality for +/-$1000.

That may explain some of the luxury brands' decline lately. Micro brands' offer substantive competition.

Are there any new chronographs out there that have a clean and simple dial like this guy? I hate everything I've come across.

Hey moron, you post this on every watch thread! Come up with an original thought!

Like my watch muh niggas?

was that $500?

wtf is this model

I was hoping I wouldn't have to settle for a speedmaster as they're a little sportier than what I'm looking for.

Maybe a Braun if you're fine with quartz.

Thanks for the suggestion. That is a nice and clean dial.
Perhaps I should have specified that I'm looking for something that's almost a dress watch.

Nice -- that is a lovely suggestion.
Something about the vertical placement of the subdials and the date window rubs me the wrong way.

...but it also led me to find this almost-beauty.
Although this one is way too busy. I wish it just had tick marks and not numbers. And the telemeter can go too.

I know one but can't find it atm

Yeah, I came across that Zenith in my search too. It's so damn close to what I'm looking for I can almost taste it. If only the hands and hour markers were a bit more bold.

In that case I'd say get a Max Bill like .

How about a Nomos Lambda?

Lots of options: nomos-glashuette.com/the-watches/lambda/

>$10 case

I love the Nomos Orion as a dress watch and will probably get one, but I'm looking for something a little bolder for a chronograph (but not too bold).

Is that so?

Nice find! Thanks, user.

How do you feel about the IWC Portugese and 7 Day?

Do you want just stick indicators, no Arabic or Roman numbers?

I wish the subdials were at 3 and 9... but is that heat blued steel? Pretty damn sexy and also a little bit out of my price range.

That would be preferred. I might be willing to compromise depending on what they look like.

>Nice find! Thanks, user.
That model is the Senator Hand Date

I feel the same way about it. I overall love the watch, but the way that the subdials cut off the 12 and 6 really messes with me.

Im looking at buying my sister a watch for christmas. She works at a high end medical clinic, and needs something that will look classy, but is also easy to read and has a second hand. Anybody have any recommendations? I know next to nothing about womens watches

Should I buy this?

Beautiful.

This is what I have.

invictawatch.com/watches/detail/12424-invicta-subaqua-men-50mm-stainless-steel-black-black-dial-5040d-quartz

I would like to change the band because it pulls my hair all the fucking time, to the point where I stopped wearing it.

Any recs on new bands for it?
It only sells for $100 and it was a gift so getting rid of it isnt really an option.

yes
eh, yeah why not

wow, that watch looks very expensive, what do you do for a living?

Anyone know of a cheaper version of something like these?

Other than really shitty souvenir watches for gullible tourists, no.

I was given it as a gift.
I was wondering if switching the band would be a decent idea, as I don't like the current one.

>tag
dad I told you to get the omega

I can dump some things I ' ve ben saving.

if u want me to stop be like, ''stop''

remember that these are only pictures and watches don't often look like this in real life. before doing anything stupid like spending a lot of money on a watch u should see a lot of watches in person.

Fucking NUT

Is Seiko modding the watch equivalent of vape mods?

I don't know about vape mods. Seiko mods are by far the most popular mods because of ubiquity of parts and because of cheapness and because people like their watches.