Stupid questions

Questions that don't need their own threads go here. . .

So how do you apply cologne? I usually just spray my chest once. Wearing too much cologne is pretty bad right?

>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWENTY.
>WEARING/USING PERFUME/COLOGNE.

>not wanting to smell good

1. WHAT "SMELLS GOOD" IS NOT YOUR BODY, BUT THE PERFUME/COLOGNE.

2. IF YOU WANT TO "SMELL GOOD", IMPROVE YOUR HYGIENE.

Well no shit. I'm not putting cologne on a dirty body

>has trip code
>sand monkey writing in it
smells like shit all the time confirmed

But my hygiene is perfectly fine. I don't smell bad when I don't wear perfume, I just want to smell nice, ya dum

can I wear earrings if I am a dude? I am hetero and dont wanna look gay

I have no clue about fashion. I just wear a plain black T-shirt and jeans every day.
Is there something wrong or weird about that?

>... I just want to smell nice...

1. PERFUME/COLOGNE IS NOT NECESSARY TO SMELL NICELY.

2. WHAT PERFUME/COLOGNE DOES IS MERELY SUPERFICIALLY IMPREGNATE YOU WITH ITS AROMA, BUT IT IS NOT YOU WHO EMANATES IT, THUS, IT IS A FORM OF DECEPTION —IT IS SUPERFLUOUS.

I'm not sure you understand what I'm saying here.
>i have perfume that smells like say, frankincese
>my body smells like a human body and not frankincense, but i want my body to smell like frankincense and secondarily a human body
>thus, i wear perfume to make myself smell like something specific instead of a human body
is this clear enough for you?

Ok I'm not reading anything you post now

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME; IT IS YOU WHO DOES NOT SEEM ABLE TO COMPREHEND THE CONCEPT OF THE SUPERFLUITY OF USING/WEARING PERFUME/COLOGNE.

I say may e just in one ear. I don't really see too many guys with earrings these days unless black

By that logic you want everybody to be naked. This is the dumbest shit is this a troll?

Well, nice clothes are superfluous too because you could just make your body look really nice, but this is a fashion board and not a nudist anti-consumerism board.

Not at all, it's just boring

THAT ANALOGY IS INAPPROPRIATE; CLOTHES ARE NECESSARY —PERFUME/COLOGNE IS NOT.

which ear is the gay ear

>CLOTHES ARE NECESSARY
What if you live in a temperate climate with little rainfall? There's a lot of poorly dressed tribal peoples in the world.
Can you just give up your inane argument? Of course perfume isn't necessary, but neither are a lot of things that we buy and use just because we like them.

I am Brown
was thinking both ears

Can a manlet wear boots without looking cringey? if so, which boots would look good and not make me look like big foot or a clown.

5'7 here.

If you don't really care about fashion, then there is nothing wrong with that.

Depends on a lot of things. 5.7 here too, from what I have noticed, wearing boots on jeans will always be cringy, on the other hand if you wear it on black pants it can look decent, but pants and boots have to be the same color.

never bought hair products, what are some good brands for water based pomades

I spray once on my chest, then once on the inside of a wrist and rub the inside of my wrists together immediately after applying. That way for hugs or if I wave/move my arm, a little scent might hit whoever's close. Never did more than two sprays in total, haven't received any complaints of being overbearing but have gotten compliments.

As far as I know, if you're in an industrial area/town, you can get away with steel toes and jeans; cowboy boots if you're in a midwestern area. That pic... well fuck no; worn boots with a suit just doesn't work together in any logical sense.

My turn:

Kind of Veeky Forums, keep running into problem of jeans being too skinny/tight around thighs and way too loose around the waist. Anyone know any brands that work best for the issue?

stop responding

boots that are workwear and look good with other workwear
more formal boots look better dressing things up that are simple/pair well with other formal things.

there aren't rules for wearing shoes and wearing anything on your feet that is the same color as your pants is a stupid one

I can't give you expert opinion here but in my case, Levi 511s have worked for my shape. If you have a Levi store near you, go there and try on jeans and ask around. Or you could find a tailor to alter your jeans for you