Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

I'm not doing too good on the diet, lads and lasses.

>SUSPENDED Veeky Forums friendshidden group
>This group is suspended for unsafe use:loseit.com/terms/"Logging lets you see exactly what you're eating and why you gain or lose weight! Those who continue to log meals will keep weight off more consistently than those who don't."

posted this in tattoo thread but it's thinspo too I guess

>slut.jpg
Hmm..

well it is a slutty pic

Not really.

Okay, I'll change the filename then

Nice. Be even better if she didn't have that shit tattoo.

:o(

that's me and I'm a dude lol

Even more impressive!

What are your stats?
Also, post better pic of tattoo.

my stomach is my only good feature really
but thanks

5'9
105 lbs
I forget my bust
waist is 21
inseam is 33

I actually quite like it. What made you decide to get it?

Also, holy fuck. I wish I was as skelly as you. ;_;

>male
>bust
Nigga..

I just like tattoos a lot and had someone draw something up
my artist really liked it and so did I so I got it done

and bust/chest same thing close enough whatever

skelly-ness is natural tho

v cute user~

What's that supposed to be? A native american Cruella-de-Vil-Julius-Caesar?

Just a woman.
She has Mediterranean influences though

thx

I'm a naturally skinny guy how do I deal with the 'you look ill' type comments? They're starting to get to me and I want to binge eat

Tell them they look fat.

Grow up and ignore them

Yeah just ignore 'em. It's unusual for dudes to be skinny, so most people tend to make a bigger deal out of it than it is.

ilu frof

I used to have the discipline for this /thinspo/, what happened? Is it too late for me to start up again?

:o(

It's never too late to get started! :o)

distract yourself
do intermittent fasting,its 10 times easier for me to not eat at all than break the fast and eat only a little

I was doing that but my stomach was hurting after having my morning coffee. I think during my vacation during Christmas I'm going to try to cut down on my coffee. Sucks because I'm already not enjoying eating anymore, now I can't even have a bloody coffee.

How do I ignore my body aching?

also I miss frof

Did you try drinking more water? That's what frof would have suggested you try...

coffee and cigarettes, my dear

I drink a lot of water but maybe I've been drinking less lately

I'd rather not smoke and I don't really drink coffee

How will you stay stick realness then

that leviathan cross is pretty edgy but you probably pull it off

i'm not even a stick yet, I weigh 111 lbs and still feel fat

height?
I'm 105 and quite thin

yeah it's super edgy
I'd like to think I pull my tattoos off though

5'1

Oh okay
good luck reaching your goal weight
just be safe and healthy

thanks user

Can starting to workout after having been sedentary for a period of months/years cause your body to react weirdly? I'm at a 16.5 bmi, but when I started doing some basic ab/glute work and some light stretching, I noticed my stomach getting kinda bloated looking. Is that a coincidence or causal? My diet hasn't changed drastically.

Extreme example, but when I was withdrawing from drugs I literally laid on the floor for a year. When I started exercising again, I got flu like symptoms from the inflammation.

Damn nigga. Guess that explains the dizziness as well then.

Oh yeah, I got that big time. Just take it easy when you start up again, don't rush it. I was getting light headed really easily when I first started again.

i'm going to gorge myself over the next week and a half.

Will do. Thanks for your help, user!

don't do it user

y not though? it will be fun

I think the idea of letting loose once in a while doesn't apply for me at all. If I'm eating well for 1 or 2 weeks and then go and eat a large pizza, i get this burning sensation in my guts and in my head that feels like I MUST continue.

Anyone else feel the same and got rid of it? I'd love to be able to just do that and then go back, since eating less feels better than overeating anyway.

hai
i'm not quite sure if i should loose a little bit more or stay on this weight

I´ll have that feeling only if I´m eating low quality junkfood. Try eating higher quality fastfood

For example? Subway instead of BK?

Making your own pizza is better than buying one. Same with sandwiches and all the other fast food shit.

Depends on where you life, I always enjoy eating at Akakiko (Austria). But what I ment with Higher quality food is like a mix of slowfood and fastfood, like a small burgerstore where the meat is regional and the bread is of a higher value.

>tfw your parents think you have an ed and keep stuffing food down your throat
I guess I'll just gain weight this month.

i did that too but got used to the pains and didnt think about it,now im dropping weight even tho already underweight and not as interested in food
goodluck you can do it just dont give up

>tfw you're losing weight faster than your fat relatives so they constantly try to sabotage you

My friend died today thinspo. I miss her very much. Drive safely this winter.

Thanks user, I wish I wasn't interested in food. I'm trying to get there. I got in spurts of motivation. These holidays have been wearing me down, can't wait until January when everyone else is on a diet and I'm not getting chocolate thrown my way every day.

what happened? :o(

Work on abs

This is terrible
I swear every person who tries to lose weight gets this shit from their families.
My mum said "its unhealthy that youre strarving yourself like that, you dont need to lose weight", then proceeds to tempt me with unhealthy foods all day.
My dad told me to gain weight, and said he was worried for my health.
All of this would seem like genuine concern, but im not even at a low weight at all. I was 97kgs before and am now 71kg, and people are treating me like a skelly when im still fat

who tf holds their leg like that

twisting the skin around so you can see it all
the tattoo wraps a bit

>I swear every person who tries to lose weight gets this shit from their families.
Every person? That's definitely not true. When I went back home for Thanksgiving this year I got a lot of compliments on how good I looked and how I must have lost weight. I was really pleased because I had no idea the loss was noticeable, I hadn't even told them I'd been trying to lose weight. Since then they've taught me some of their healthier recipes and my mom has been giving me running tips.

They're also great for feedback. My dad and I just talked the other day about the pros and cons of calorie counting and we both agreed that although it's not flawless, it's still a great tool for portion control. Aside from some nominal "don't go getting an eating disorder now, son" advice they've been supportive the whole way.

What you're describing might just be a thing with more overweight and less-health-conscious families, who might feel some kind of residual shame/powerlessness about being overweight in the first place. I'm not a shrink though.

She was trying to get to class on time and was probably driving a bit too fast. Slipped on some ice and wrapped her car around a tree. Death would've been quick if not instant.

i feel you, i lost like 60 pounds over 3 months i think and i swear so many people were asking if i was ok because i was losing so much weight. like what? I wasn't even at a healthy BMI

Okay yes you raise a good point. I was more pointing what I said towards myself and those who live with families that are overweight themselves. I just felt the need to rant because my family have made me feel really bad about my weight loss and I have lost self esteem from the way they treat it.
Partly the reason Im not looking forward to seeing them over christmas

Damn, sorry for your loss user :( take care of yourself as best you can.

I love winter and I love the snow so much but fuck me in the ass if driving in the winter isn't some of the scariest most tense shit in the world.
That's fucking terrible, user. I'm sorry.

I started getting some shit once I get below a BMI of 21 or so. It's all love until they already feel you are thin, and then you keep going. And what most consider thin, isn't all that thin.

they might just be jealous and saying that out of spite

Im very sorry user, I hope things work out for you

It's nice that your family is proud.

When people are insecure they will, in very subtle ways, try to make others fail so that it's harder to leave them. Not that anybody's trying to leave them, but their insecurity makes them think people are only around because they have to be, not because they want to.

I wish I could be /thinspo/, I've tried and even lost a decent amount of weight, but I just like eating shitty food too much.

you can be thinspo, but you need to want it more than you do

I feel like there's levels to /thinspo/ that most don't have. We're not JUST all about skele mode, just as long as you hate eating and hate fatties more and love the feeling hunger gives you, you're somewhat thinspo.

I think I heard somewhere that you'll lose approximately one pound of fat from a 3500 deficit. That's gonna take about a week (4 days for you at 800 I guess), so maybe it will be less frustrating if you scale just once or twice a week?

>be me
>work as an unloader at wal-mart
>I'm often throwing the truck and it's a fucking workout
>lose 20 lbs in 2 months while on a diet of McDonald's ever other day

can someone recommend some 29x34 skinny jeans

maybe even longer inseam for better stacking, if thats possible

I do tend to weigh myself...insanely way too much, multiple times a day. It's just kinda gotten to be an obsession that would be easier to adhere to if I STOPPED thinking about it so much, honestly.

my thinspo

I'm the same, once the dam breaks I can't stop. I just keep eating even if I'm not hungry. But if I can control it it doesn't seem that bad.

you must have been a fatty

All the best for you user, hope you'll get through it:(

5'9 went from 183 to 160 lbs

good job man

I had this problem originally as well.
After losing 40 pounds in my first 1-2 months, my mom thought I had an ED for a few weeks, then afterwards, and to this day (I'm 119 5'6", I know, still fat af) which is now like 2 years later, she BRAGS to people about me losing weight, as if she should feel proud? The whole point of being thin is not to be fat but my mother loves to remind people that I was a fatty.

I know my English was shit, sorry.

You should be proud though. Why does your mum's pride in you bother you? (Genuine q, not being rude)

:(
People in these threads often mention that restricting their food intake and excercise is a way of feeling in control of oneself, but it quickly becoes the exact opposite.
It's gonna take some willpower of you, but just remember that obsessing about that number on your scale doesn't actually help you reach your goal.
Godspeed.

I find I lose quicker when I don't weigh myself much and I eat more. I never believed in the starvation mode meme but the only time my weight ever stalls is when I cut below 1000 and lower my salt intake drastically, and if I feel like I'm not seeing progress I end up overeating anyway. There's just no point eating that low and weighing that much fampai

>I find I lose quicker when I don't weigh myself much and I eat more
>I find I lose quicker when I eat more
>when I eat more
>eat more

Just on 6ft, currently weigh 82kg (180lb). sick of feeling and looking like a fat-ass, having fat face cheeks doesn't help either. I want to try and hit 65kg/143lb ideally. Biggest problem I have is I get really bad stomach pains if I don't eat a decent breakfast and coffee only works for about an hour. :

just started my first job in a long time, i hope i can keep up my autistic eating habits

>DNP 0 results
>Ephedrine 0 results
>Clenbuterol 0 results
>Albuterol 0 results
>Yohimbine HCL 0 results

What the hell is wrong with all y'all faggots? If you're gonna be a stick thin faggot you could at least do it right and speed up the process, and also keep some muscle

The last one even helps with stubborn belly fat

What's wrong with a decent breakfast?