How do i achieve a 10/10 asthetic

How do i achieve a 10/10 asthetic

surgery

Kys and hope your next life is more forgiving

does having jaw/nose surgery make your jaw/nose weaker? like if you got punched would it do much more damage

Nose, no.
Jaw, yes.

First the guy in your picture spend a lot of money to go from 5/10 to 7/10. If you believe this is a 10/10 then you got tricked by sluthate.

Theres many ways to be a 10/10 but first you need to find a way to access the mind of the observer and get a list of all his preferences, then you somehow reborn with all these preferences or do some shit to your genes so they reshape your phenotype. Also don't forget that you lose your 10 when you change the observer.

why no to nose

>Nose, no.
Why? This makes no sense to me logically, but I guess I'm wrong

elaborate

Any more ideas how men can achieve a 10/10 asthetic

Mewing, Crawl back in your daddies ballsack and be reborn with different genes, wear a mask

Jaw line looks like Robby Rotten

smoke meth it works for my friends

quit worrying would be a good start.

Why would it matter? Beautiful people shouldn't be getting hit in the first place.

that neanderthal brow bone

>that neanderthal brow bone
I have that and it's the bane of my existence

are you a big guy?

>spend money on surgery
>genetically you're still ugly

Kek

Jaw works on using implants, I believe. The nose is your original nose, what they do is they smash the fuck out of the cartilage and recast your nose so that it heals into a new shape. In extreme cases they might have to shave a little off the bone arch at the top.

>don't worry about your looks bro just be yourself!

>blend all food
>drink everything through a straw
>breathe only through nose
>only open mouth to speak
>get plastic surgery

how much can surgery change? can it correct asymmetry? how much does this shit cost?

Corrective jaw surgery. I had the opposite of what that guy had. My lower jaw stuck out so I looked like a caveman. Basically they cut off part of your jaw and super glue it back together so your teeth are perfectly aligned.

Around 30k but my insurance covered it. I had pretty much pic related.

looks barely any better, 30k? waste

looks a little better, not 30k better but if insurance covered it why not.

also if my face is uneven (the left side a lot lower than the right) can they do anything about that? is there anyone i can talk to or do i just go to an office and ask a doctor? i dont really want to have to pay for an appointment just to ask.

You look more incel now, congrats

But I can def see a difference in your midface.

Was it overbite?

I don't have overbite but like my jaw looks like the left but the way my mouth/cheeks sit looks more like left instead of right

Actually it does look better, maybe not worth 30k but i guess that depends

how does it feel? did it take a long time to get used to having a different facial structure?

That pic isn't me, I just had the same thing as him.
Also my jaw was a bit crooked( one side was lower than the other) but the surgery fixed it.
You have to talk to an orthodontist, ask your dentist if s/he can recommend one.

Thats exactly what i want

he just (propably) fucking clenched his jaw and yall asking him questions