Does smoking add to your aesthetic?

Does smoking add to your aesthetic?

of course but its also the worst thing you can do at the same time

What if you have horrible facial aesthetics and you smoke?
Does it just add unwanted attention to your face and make people think even less of you?

Yeah but if things like youth, lungs, and money matter to you then I wouldn't recommend it.

honestly it doesn't
they make you stink like shit and they make you cough and turns your hands yellowish
cigarettes look cheap and tacky no matter what because they come in those shitty boxes
rolled cigs are actually worse because you look even more desperately poor
cigars are acceptable on occasion but they also make you stink so avoid if socializing with non-smokers

No, I cringe internally at any teenager that still thinks snoking is cool

as with most things, it can, but only if you pay no direct attention to it and do it nonchalantly.

think smoking without having the actual need to smoke. nothing is more un-Veeky Forums than desperation or addiction.

make's sense doesn't it? welcome to fashion

ye, if you're not addicted to it

if you are good looking and have good style of course it fucking does. /fa 101 stop these threads

>cigars are acceptable on occasion

Only other smokers will think it's cool everyone else will think you're a stinky goose

yeah, bro

but don't do it, it's really bad for you

honestly this guy has autism

yes

i dont smoke but i think its cool

Lol pretty much. Most smokers I know are already unattractive -- they dress like shit, their complexion is awful and they don't take care of their bodies. Hell, that can probably be generalized to: most smokers don't take care of their bodies.

PSA: you're not Marlon Brando and you don't look suave when you smoke, you look trashy.

>see qt smoking
MUH DICK
>imagine what she'll look and sound like in a few years
BYE DICK

Is pipe smoking effay?

Used to until it took a toll on my hairline.

Apparently my hairline > health.

no

It's degenerate, ages you, makes you ugly and wastes money that could have been spent on good cops.

Pointless thing to do.

Not unless you're a 60+ year old Irishman/Ulsterman

Effay during weekends, if you smoke during the week you'll look like an addicted, and that's no effay.

>all these people saying no

If it's an aromatic, then yes. English and other stronger ones are harder to pull off.

heroin addiction is as Veeky Forums as it gets though

No. Instantly a retard for doing it.

smoking is like being soaking wet, if you're sexy it makes you sexier, if you're ugly it makes you uglier

Lmao at you fucking faggots. Smoking is pretty great to be honest. As a pussy suicidal, it pushes me closer to death every day but once it crosses a certain threshold death is guaranteed. It's pretty useful actually.

Smelling like that aint worth it

Had a group project with some chinese exchange student. Met group in library, he sits down next to me and it was awful. Nice guy and all but that's the closest ive ever been to a smoker. just a really sour foul stench of dry smoky breath.

Never cared about cigarettes either way until that. smelling bad isnt worth

This so hard.

>that's the closest ive ever been to a smoker.

Go home user, you're autistic.

Like guitars, they make you cooler if you're already cool but if you're not cool then they make you look like a tryhard autist.

It's a scientific fact that smoking makes you uglier and smelly.

Define "effay".

I mean, he sat right next to me so he could look at my computer screen from over my shoulder. I've hung out with people who have smoked before, but they never were that close to my nostrils

my post bothered you enough to make you greentext a segment of it?

We had this discussion a trillion times. And yes, it does make you look waaay more effay. But if you ask me, as someone who smoked until not long ago, it ain't worth it. I didn't notice any health detriments then nor do i do now. Its a thing that might just fuck you over in the long run, avoid it if possible.

it is, but in moderation. if you smoke and can't function without cigarettes it's not Veeky Forums

>Until it took a toll on my hairline
Hate to break it to you but smoking has no correlation with hairline recession. That would have happened regardless.

looks cool until you remember the health implications

then you start debating why someone would want to look cool at such risk to their health