Backpack/bag thread

I am a dude and I need a new backpack for college. The previous one was pic related. What are some Veeky Forums backpacks that I can cop ?
Also backpack general

Other urls found in this thread:

uncrate.com/stuff/black-ember-modular-backpack/
amazon.co.jp/dp/B00GDIJU3G/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=187205609&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00BOO0Z5G&pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_r=B4FKR15K04ZJJZKK6E2V&th=1
wolves-litho.co.uk/soft-wtaps-book-backpack-navy-d030-operation-p-3722.html
motorbike-track-day.co.uk/vitality-wtaps-book-backpack-navy-jf05324-good-sales-p-5844.html
saintalfred.com/products/reconnaissance-pack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uncrate.com/stuff/black-ember-modular-backpack/

what are thoooose

basically custom molle pouches on an avant garde tactical bag

$255 (was $324)
not for poorfags

Ultimate normie meme backpack.

Check the wiki, I'm thinking of getting something from everlane cause my bag reeks of weedlmao.

dont get one of those string ones if youre tall. theyre tiny as fuck unless your a woman or manlet, and if i ever need to carry any of my books or laptop i need to fucking play deus ex inventory management to get it to fir

Looking for hobocore/mori bags. Honestly if I can't find a good one I'll probably end up just getting a bunch of canvas and scrap and putting one together myself.

Got this for free, but really have enjoyed it for class at uni. Plus, the stitch quality was greatly improved since I got it apparently.

I like the idea of a bag you stitched togther yourself, but that's a lot of work. I bought a 35$ bag on Amazon (EcoCity) and it's small but extremely durable and stylish.

sounds like you want to browse etsy

#workwear

I really want an everlane bag but unfortunately they don't ship to yurope

Find someone to proxy it to you. Try leddit.

Personally, a really solid and sturdy backpack is one item I don't mind spending a small fortune on. A killer backpack and some nice long-wearing boots is all I really need, and I only give the mildest fucks about everything else.

Filson Backpacks. Last forever

Been enjoying this one

name of bag pls

Para Backpack

Lulu

W2c?

so i looked up the company and there seems to be some weird athletic cult around them? the hell is up with that.

Anyone have experience with Topo Design? I'm thinking bout getting the Klettersack

>not sure if serious

You have heard of Lululemon no?

i actually havent. its not prominent at all where i live.

Kletterworks is in the wiki as recommended.
I don't really like the string design, things tend to fall out, which doesn't happen at all with zippers.

ah it's an american brand. most known for women's yoga pants. make pretty high quality shit.

Does anyone know where to find this exact bag??

I've searched high and low.....

I got you senpai amazon.co.jp/dp/B00GDIJU3G/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=187205609&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00BOO0Z5G&pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_r=B4FKR15K04ZJJZKK6E2V&th=1

Pretty decent.

Lulu shit has pretty underrated minimalist style on a lot of shit t.b.h

Hey, thanks a million! I totally appreciate that.

>ska

Probably a really dumb question, but these two websites are 100% criminal and fraudulent and total thieving bullshit, right?

wolves-litho.co.uk/soft-wtaps-book-backpack-navy-d030-operation-p-3722.html

motorbike-track-day.co.uk/vitality-wtaps-book-backpack-navy-jf05324-good-sales-p-5844.html

If I knew where to find that backpack I'd buy it right this minute, but it's sold out everywhere as far as I can tell.

I'm wondering whether I should risk trying to buy from one of these two sites, and then hoping my bank might reimburse me if it's a scam rip-off.....

they're fake do not cop

saintalfred.com/products/reconnaissance-pack
best deal I could find on a WTAPS bag

Thanks both of you. I seem to never come across the bags I like 'til they're already sold out. I'm trying to find something navy blue, and that WTAPS one was fucking perfect.

thanks for the (You)s
there hasn't been a good bag thread in a few months but keep an eye on WTAPS stockists near April or May and you'll get a deal =)
end of season sales are nice

they look fake

doggy testicles

he looks like a 1920's british explorer
i like it

Are kankens dead yet ?

Anybody know a Veeky Forums black backpack, that I can also run with?

seconding.

Y/n

Y

And by that he means they're dead

Wtc. I too want to be Indiana Jones

kek

What is a babby's first backpack?
Any options for a poorfag too?