Hey Veeky Forumsggots, I'm getting my hair cut soon and I don't want to look like a numale dipshit

Hey Veeky Forumsggots, I'm getting my hair cut soon and I don't want to look like a numale dipshit.
Ive never gotten anything other than a buzzcut and I want to change it up. I like the SS haircut but too many faggots have it and it has lost Its appeal. What can I do with hair about 1.5 inches? It gets curly after this point and I don't want to look like a kike.

I don't want any "fashy" shit but I don't want to look like nu male hipster fagatron. Might have a picture coming in a bit but don't count on it.

But you are a kike. Don't lie to yourself, we know your dickhead is dry and crusty, and you steal from kids.

Nuh uh, give me some styles to check out nigger pls.

Here's some inspo

>can't even look through the books at the salon.

Jesus Christ, just get a crewcut, you fag

Salons do guys hair too? I only see women in them. Tgeres a barber near me that I planned on going to.

Yes, yes they do. They just also do women's hair.

I'm sorry but it's too late for you. You're already a fuckin fag. You're asking us to choose a haircut for you without showing your face because in all likelihood you look like trash.

Also the fact that you use numale unironically

No u

>tfw never been caught masturbating
>tfw stealth fap master

>tfw caught mastubating by the girl I like
>tfw now she makes a jerking off hand movement everytime she says goodbye

Try it anyway bro. She seems to think it was funny.

She's always teasing and bullying me about my lack of a sex life.

For example. She made fun of me in front her friends about me never eating a girl out despite getting a blowjob and having sex. And she's always showing me pictures or showing me her panties or bra in public, despite having a boyfriend. And she gets drunk and says she loves me and if she wasn't with him she'd be with me.

She's just a bully that likes to tease me

u just sound like a c uck

>Click here

>he uses anime reaction pics
wht do you expect?

and you haven't plowed her?

>tfw similar situation
Is it ever okay to tell a girl you luv her if she has a boyfriend? At this point I'm just bored of her not knowing.

No it's fucking stupid. She'll never reciprocate
Honestly, user. Forget her and go out and find some other girls to fuck

>Being this socially inept

>all these memes and buzzwords in the op post
holy fuck just stick with the buzzcut you faggot

Not my girlfriend, so I can't be a cuck
No. There have been difficulties. She was a virgin not too long ago and I didn't want to get into that.

As I said, she doesn't actually love me. She just likes to tease. Plus she dresses very uneffay
My intention was not to fall in love. She was annoying at first but was insistent on being around me.
Anime is an existence higher than our own

plow her, fag

This is why /b/tards should be prevented from posting anywhere else.

and he used the words numale and kike

lol

wtf u cuck

i told you shes just messing with me and that she doesn't want to have sex with me and she's very much in love with her boyfriend.

she just texted me saying that she misses me so much. she's fucking with me again. you guys are just idiots.

kiss her u cuck

i did. she got mad for a second then said it was okay. then she made fun of me for 2 weeks about it and told her boyfriend. that's when she got extra flirty and teased me more and started saying i love you.

i wish she'd leave me alone if shes not serious