Sneaker General

Black edition.

Just got these

How do NB fit compared to Nike? especially the 574 or 998

Im buying this. Thoughts?

those look pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good.

these come with white laces right? I would say cop if you can find them on sale because I don't think they are worth the full price

Are all black air force 1 lows a good bet?

they got the nike lunar soles in them, so they are a cop. especially if you skate. if not, then the normal all stars are just as good.

top roadman crep

so thats a yes

Wow 2 pairs of Vans and one pair of Converse this fashion thread is off to a fantastic start

how about u post a picture instead of moaning fagboy

Real man shoe coming through. Get on my level bitch, I'm fucking fashion.

i mean i cant argue i like these a lot

how about THESE. I am from Malaysia but these make me feel like a German fashion GOD

Wow is it 2014 again?

Is that the year you graduated middle school? LMFAO. pathetic.

are bapesta fa?

lunarlon insoles just make them a little more comfortable, nothing to do with skateboards

id?

ah HAHAHA
>buying milliatry surplus knockoffs for 300 eur
lel. fucking CDG Converses are more fashionable than these overpriced adidas sambas

ironically the only one in the thread that doesn't look vomit inducing is this which probably costs like 30 bucks

seriously though if you want to wear black just don't fucking wear sneakers, there are so many other options that don't make you look like a tard

Oww did I offend you? :(
I'm sorry baby.
>mfw thinking of you hurting
And no, I'm actually about to finish college. Maybe when you grow up you can get some fashion sense too :)

ah HAHAAHAHAHAHA. Post a fit fuckboy

post a fuck fuckboy

pic related is my crew we will fucking curbstomp you pussy

everyones a tough guy over the internet. square up pussy lets see how you shoot the 1's

>Curbstomp
Implying you would when you gonna be too busy crying when i step on your shoes

LMAO. My closet is stacked nigga idgaf about you scuffing my shit. I'm sure you gonna care when i scuff your face though, since its already heavily used

Only thing I have on my mobile. I can post more if you want. Or are you gonna pussy out hahah. I bet you will. I also bet you are a fatso. Come on you fag

BEEEEEEEEEEEF

Like gazelles but better desu

are you a retard?

like gazelles but huaraches with a polka dot tongue

ID on these?

there's a staunch cunt having a peak behind you mate

what are these? Palidas?

yep

palace pros

What Air Force 1 mid colorway should I get between grey or all black

I like the all black I just got, order a size up though or they'll choke your fucking feet out.

All black sneakers are Mc Donalds unless they look like qasas or vandals.

the goat

i agree so much

Is Shoes Like Pottery an okay brand?

those are converse dipped in paint
stop browsing Veeky Forums

I bought these same shoes because they were on sale for 30 bucks, but high. They come with white laces, which I put on them, but honestly I wouldn't recommend them very much. The material is different than normal converse which makes it look weird, plus the patch is sewn on and the lack of stripes make them look goofy. Also, they look like autistic clown shoes with skinny jeans or shorts, so you can only really wear them with baggier pants. Everyone raves about the comfiness but honestly I barely feel a difference between these and my normal converse, except for that the sole on these is maybe a little bit softer. Also, they look like trash brand new, and it takes forever to beat them up. I've worn mine maybe 20 something times and they're still pretty clean besides a few marks, which looks like shit. I have a friend who owns the same pair, but his are super beat up and they look way nicer than mine. I pretty much never wear mine, and just wear my sk8-his instead. I'd recommend you go and get a pair of Converse 70s or basic converse, as they look much better.

I love these in white, but imo the all black ones only look good as low tops, they look plain goofy as highs.

What the fuck does 'okay brand' even mean?

dont listen to the other anons.
from someone who has owned both, slp are noticeably sturdier and imo have a much nicer silhouette than converse. Its like comparing the silhouette of stans to cps

this sounds like you wear leather brogues with jeans lmao deadass senpai

I have these do these shoes scream out slut or virgin?

these still the GOAT of black sneakers

Thoughts? Should I cop?

nah, they're not that nice but if they're magically under £100-150 they might be worth it

>why didn't you just buy the real janoskis user?

Jordan 1?

Just copped.

I think they're real neat-o

The bait is so real

>tfw only wear new balance sneakers now

Look like thug shoes

These were on sale

i roll with low old school converses

tasty looking
black guy playing basketball in the ghetto/10

pic related is nice and saucy taste

w2c? thanks in advance

lol just noticed the thumbnail i'm dumb

With suede shoes? I think not.

your retarded ass dichotomy screams out highschool

size up or down on SLP?

fuck off back to mfa

i realize i'm not contributing much to this thread but i just wanted to vent about vans being shitty. they fall apart in literal days

Got drunk one night and bought these for myself. I still like them and they're comfortable as fuck, but I don't really know what to wear with all black shoes. Most of my clothes is black and/or white tees and hoodies, and skinny jeans like 519s. What would go well with them?

i know this is bait but i have to say those shoes are fucking terrible

I like these a lot less after checking out this thread.

I'm considering buying these
any thoughts?

The best.

Dont

why did i lose my shit to the guy in the background

Misaki > Misaka you pleb

Why the heck is everybody posting some ugly flatsole shoes

Never been there desu

tried these on today and they were comfy af

best and most versatile triple blacks?

af1s, probably

Thoughts on these?

fuck footshop

thinking of copping these

meh
not good
meh
good shoe but if u brag about them your an idiot, theyre still boring and overpriced
good shoe if you dont wear it like shit, you wont be a fashion god
nigger shoe, get off this board
balmains and yeezys, ugly white guys trying to dress like theyre favourite rappers, you are the worst kind of person thats into fashion
meh
slightly nicer than converse, dont believe they are high quality though
not good
decent
very nice, especially if you have a good wardrobe for them
meh
kinda nice
meh
nice
poor mans yeezys
ive seen people make some cool outfits with these but on most people theyre pretty bad

Dumb question: I can't help but notice how much my laces move around when I walk.

Should it bug me? Noticeable? Should I tie them differently and if so how so they don't move?

nice. i'd cop

I have these, I like them a lot. They're good for the snow instead of my regular low top converse. They're also slimmer than the pic shows.

white sole no style

>adidas unabashedly ripping off new balance fresh foam and 574 shape

lmao fucking kill yourself adidas faggots

move how