Which one?

Which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YhPr-ylJtt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The right pair.

Those are bobos

Get the tall ones if you are tall if not then get the lower ones.

The left pair

Left are really cool, right are ugly as hell.

Anybody got fit pics with these? I want to get a pair but don't know how to wear them without looking like a tryhard workwear reddit dweeb.

Returned these.

Thrifted these recently ($2 what a steal!!) and I really like them

wow and your size? nice

8" boots don't work for manlets bro, ESPECIALLY rolled in pants that aren't jeans. Lmao

I'm 6'3.

in your case manlet is more of a state of mind.

Then fix your lanklet frame, I thought you were a skinny 14 year old.

Comment about rolled in pants still applies also.

mfw my lanklet frame is god tier and two chublets are beating themself up.

Yeah.... you keep telling yourself that.

[spoiler]would it kill you to lift some weights[/spoiler] work boots always look super emberassing on any weakling. Pic related

Dis my fit sorry if I look like a try hard leddit user

It's a good fit, thanks mang.

Hey, I'm sorry. I know these are Red Wings, but what kind are they? Really like the ones on the left. Thanks.

moc toes, m8.

Style #875 I believe

cheers

I've always thought work wear was an "aesthetic" that reached cringe inducing levels when worn by weak looking guys - especially ones that were posing for pictures. Gross. I've seen some pull it off, but they were taller and more fit.

moc toe 6" or something

I'm not really going for workwear, more like Seinfeld interests me. Maybe it's the jacket

barely workwear man. He's wearing jeans, a tee, and a basic brown coat. The jean bends are a little goofy though.

>super_original_funny_joke.jpeg

This is what I mean by work wear cringe, I seriously hope you don't genuinely believe what you're saying right now

What? Why wouldn't I believe that I, the one who put this fit together, had the intention to base it on the early nineties aesthetic? I'm not trying to look manly or something. I'm perfectly comfortable in my body so why would I compensate like that?

Get Roughnecks in a more natural color

Get the taller 877s, the side profile is sleeker (no round stitching in the back) and the height compliments the overall look.
875s look goofy and a bit off to me.

Here's a vid of my puppy that kinda accidentally shows off my 877s.

youtube.com/watch?v=YhPr-ylJtt4

did you really name our dog kek?

Yes, his name is literally Kek(si).

And if you want to wrap your head around meme magic, I got him when Trump got elected and I didn't even choose the name, it was the breeder's choice.

Pretty sp00ky.

high

slit its throat for the glory of the god of darkness