SCARS

So, i cant be shirtless or dont use my boxers like all the way up to cover my scar, what should i do to fix this prob?

Lose fat, gain muscle
That's what I'd do to be honest

just embrace it and stop caring

t. someone who also has a stomach scar

Nobody notices and it should get better anyways.
Nobody sees scars negatively unless they're from self harm.

Ive had this scar since i was 8, and i havent get used to, ive been using scar treatment creams
Btw, nice abs tho

I've had mine from about the age of one
I often forget it's even there
and what abs lol

Scars are bitching. They're a visible manifestation of your life's story. Wear them with pride.

Especially if you're a fucking guy. People WILL see it, but the vast majority by several orders of magnitude are too polite to ask. You might see them look away and back, but they're just curious. They're just trying to figure out your story. So fucking tell them.

I have several scars; multiple heart surgeries as a child. A second degree burn on my bicep down to my elbow from tipping over a pot on the stove as a kid, shrapnel from an IED, and laproscopic scars from an appendicitis attack.

Im also a Veeky Forumsizen. I put a shitload of effort into building my muscles. Im going to show that off regardless off some bullshit scars and whatever infinitesimal cjance someone will think negatively about them.

Your problem isnt the scar. Your problem is you're skinnyfat. If you want to be skinny thats fine, but take up plenty of aerobic training to get that fat under control and add in some calisthenics for a little muscle development.

Regardless of whatever ideological religious bullshit you were fed or may still believe you're a human being from a long line of apex predators and you don't look the part.

Lions and gazzels and rhinos all dont give a flying fuck about scars they're battlewounds and a testament to the fact that you survived something. End of story. Unless you're one of those self harmers crying for attention, in that case use a gun and point it right at you uvala, thats the best target to aim for to ensure your bullshit is eliminated from our society.

Grill

Live with it, it's not in a place that's gonna ruin your look.

your scar is only as ugly as your body. Lose fat, gain muscle and your scar will be unoticeable or even good looking.

Own your scar and don't be afraid of someone seeing it. I have selfharm scars all over my left arm, and some of them are veeeery noticeable and people don't really care. People may ask you, but that's all that's going to happen, not a single door is closing because your show your scar (not even when applying for a job, as it's in a place customers/people can't see when wearing clothes).

self harm scars are very different from scars like and you should actually be ashamed of yours

>self harm scars
literally why, I've never got this dumb shit. How do you get to this without thinking "wow I'm a fucking retard"

No i shouldn't and that's a thing i've learned over time. When people don't know the story behind the scars they're just that, scars. It doesn't matter how it's now in your body, people see it, people ignore it/wanna know/some may even ask and that's it.

>when people don't know the story behind the scars they're just that, scars
no, when they see a line of scars up your underarm they think you're a fucking psycho bitch. You genuinely should feel ashamed, I hope you at least try to wear long sleeves when it's a choice.

self harm scars are very distinct
and you should feel ashamed

>I have selfharm scars all over my left arm, and some of them are veeeery noticeable and people don't really care.
Oh believe me they do care. Noone cares if you have scars from an accident or surgery. but having scars from cutting yourself signals to everyone that you are, or were, mentally unstable. Showing them off just makes you look like you're proud of your illness, just like some of those tumblr types are.

Buy some Vitamin E oil and use it to lube up the barrel of a shotgun so it will fit in your mouth and then pull the trigger. Problem solved.

I have scars from kidney biopsies when I was a kid, one on my hand from getting drunk and boxing with a broken glass window, another on my hand from a brown recluse bite, one above my eye from getting hit with a limb, and one on my bicep from branding myself as a stupid teenager. I have others but those initially come to mind. Scars tell your story. You shouldn't be ashamed of them.

Unless you were a cutter or something. Then you should just do the world a favor and finish what you started.

Dont get it if you don't want to lol, no one's pointing a gun to your head.

i shouldn't feel ashamed because i'm not going to hide my arm for the rest of eternity. I did it and that's it.

People i've interacted with see i'm doing perfectly fine now and that's it, it was something i did time ago. Of course they're going to be skeptical, but people end up seeing i'm mentally stable. I'm not proud of them, but again, i'm not going to stop wearin tees, going to the beach or whatever other things just to hide them. I own up what i did.

You can accept it for what it is/was and move on
You should still feel ashamed
but regardless, you'll still have a lifetime of shame and judgement from carrying your mental illness and instability all over your arm

try to lose some weight i would say
if it's a scar from an injury, which it seems to be, and not from emo cutting faggotry, owning up to it and accepting it will look cool. it's good because yours isn't in a spot where it would really affect you significantly like the face.

I shouldn't and i won't just because a random person from the internet is telling me to feel a certain way. I assume what i did, i had my reasonsto do it and that's what i care about. Same way an ex convict for drug dealing shouldn't feel ashamed, someone who regrets having a nosejob done or someone who tattoed itself the name of an ex, i won't feel ashamed.

One thing is to regret something, another very different is to feel shame about it. I'm a good person, i'm mentally stable and i don't feel shame for the things i've done in my life. I regret some and i'm proud of some others, very much like everyone.

Edgy, but good

>Same way an ex convict for drug dealing shouldn't feel ashamed
This is the dumbest shit I've read in a good while
has to be bait

If you're not harming anyone or anything, what's the problem with it?

>and what abs lol

>that
>skinnyfat

more like just fat

Don't get me wrong, I like coke as much as the next scrawny white faggot
But being convicted of a very illegal and frowned upon crime that our society views as "taboo" (to say the least) should bring about at least a bit of shame and humility

How many fucking ex cons do you know who are normal functioning members of society that are proud and or unbothered by their incarceration and how people then view them?
Not too many I'd guess

Just bee urself mate. People will accept you for u n

I assumed you were being sarcastic
because none of the pics in this thread show abs
besides myself, everyone else is skinny-fat lol

>a random person from the internet is telling me to feel a certain way.
there are at least 3 people in this thread saying that self harm scars are something to be ashamed of
an ex con for drug dealing should definitely be ashamed of what they've done, also

Speaking for the people i know who have been in jail for drugdealing, they either regret choosing those paths in life (gang, drugs) or they regret not being careful enough to not be caught. Of course not everyones like that, but as i said, i'm speking for the people i know.

The thing is, you shouldn't pay that much attention to what people think about you. It sure affects you, but at the end of the day you only get one life to live, and feeling ashamed is a horrible thing to do. Care about the ones who are close to you and the people who could make you advance in life, not the 99% rest of persons who aren't going to be part of it. It's very cliché, but it's true.

>an ex convict for drug dealing shouldn't feel ashamed
wtf

it's a matter of opinions, there really isn't a right or wrong answer. I don't think i should feel ashamed and i don't feel ashamed. I don't think an excon for drug dealing should feel ashamed.

what harm is someone doing by dealing drugs? Those who buy are willingly doing it, no one's forcing them to do so. With all the information out there about drugs, blaming dealers for other peoples decission is delusional.

>I don't think i should feel ashamed
Yeah, because you're lying to yourself because you don't want to feel ashamed
you don't want to have to face the truth that you will forever at first glance be seen as someone who is crazy and mentally unhinged

big shock coming from someone who self harms

You're delusional, not all that surprised judging from your posts.

it's not that i don't want to feel ashamed, i just don't feel ashamed. At first glance i already give the vibe of someone socially inept, excessively flamboyant and extravagant, if people may think i'm or was mentally unstable it's ok with me. I'm not going to say i'm crazy about it, but i assume it's what i would do and that i can change that opinion once people get to know me. So far it hasn't closed me any doors.

Your experience isn't the same as mine. You self harm, i self harmed. Even if you didn't or even if i did, we've lived different things, we've been through different stuff, so you can't assume i'm lying to myself.

Ok.

Oh you do/did it for the attention
this all makes a lot more sense now
kys or fuck off back to tumblr

your mentality is that of many tumblrites I've met, seriously fuck off whore

And being seen as someone so desperate and attention-seeking while giving me a whole arm filled with scars for the rest of my life? No thank you, i didn't do it for attention.

then, why'd you do it?

First, i'm a guy. Second, i don't wear my scars with pride. Third, stop assuming everything.

link your tumblr

Because i was going through a time in my life in which my anxiety was off the roof and i couldn't get myself to go to school or even meet with people, what overtime made me depressed. Some time after that i read on the internet cutting yourself was really an emotional and stress reliever, so i tied it, it worked, and i kept doing it for three months until i tried to kill myself. I then started going to therapy, things slowly started to get better and after months of forcing myself not to cut, i stopped thinking about doing it. Since then, whenever i feel the same things i felt back in the day, i just stop, think about things, cry, and try to entertain myself with something until the thoughts seem absurd or they just leave.

I don't have one, don't like it.

Jesus Christ, you forfeited any cause for anyone to ever take you seriously
>I read on the internet that mutilating my body would help me get over being a little bitch
pathetic dude, you should have tried harder to end it

What did you expect from someone who started cutting when he was 13?

Iol calm down buddy, honestly ill like to have a girly phisic, i do cardio, like, a fuckin lot, thanks for sharing your toughs
Take a second look bro
Honestly, im just insecure now because o had a toxic ex wich made a bad comment about it
I think is more complicated than that
E D G Y
Quitter i gues whats you wanted to say?Ya, actually, im really skinny, this pics actually make me look bigger
Thx m8 hope santa gives you all you wished 4 deez xmas

T H I C C

Ups my face showed up, well, fuck it

>scar chan

pls go.

*chubby

What about stretch marks on the back?

Fine, i deleted it, i though i was just showing my lower body

pictures don't go away on the internet

I don't care about your scars, pls don't namefag

Name wat

Dude, im actually really slim :/

putting something in the "Name" space above your post is considered attention whoring, unless you're an artist or other content creator
T;DR lurk more

>/xivg/ meme
dude who are you

slim with a pudgy gut hanging out?
okay

i don't play xiv
if i remember right i probably saved that hot meme in /hsg/

oh

>/xivg/
that general is fucking awful

yeah

most are, i've never been in /xivg/ but could it be worse than /scv/?

Lift weights, get a tattoo.

I have a scar across my right eyebrow. I've posted on effay before but nobody noticed because I had my eyes open. It's from when I was 2 a metal wire stuck my eye.

>mentally stable
>literally slices their arm open because wah muh feelings
just doesnt add up