MtF here

MtF here

I'm reasonably feminine face wise but I need a bit of help fashion wise.

My body is slightly masculine in that I have a larger ribcage than most. I'm an inverted triangle and my legs are definitely my best feature.

Because of this, clothes for girls often don't look too good on me and I'm looking for some androgynous hipstery inspiration

I was thinking something like a nice neutral shirt and a flannel and dark jeans. I want ideas and advice!

Thanks in advance.

Pic related, sort of what I'm looking at. Not overly flamboyant, kinda hipstery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDGYviQwiGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd wear tight pants with loose tops. So your flannel outfit is good. Anything that doesn't accentuate your body frame. Have you searched the internet for tips? I think there will be more suitable information on other sites than you'll get on Veeky Forums desu.

Go die you fucking faggot. I'm so sick and tired of all this degeneracy.

I don't like wearing super loose things though. I have a fantastic rear which I really would like to show off more. With the flannel I'd probably want something that hugs my back. And really there isn't too much advice on the internet for dressing androgynously with a masculine body. I just want inspiration mostly and I have a hard time finding that.

Don't be a dick dude. Just hide the thread if you don't like it.

leave, you're on /fa. the most open board on Veeky Forums. most people here are bi, dont like it then leave

>Doesn't affect him at all
>Still gets this triggered
Wew
I thinks I misunderstood you then. I thought your upper body was too masculine. There aren't some trans communities or websites about clothing? Maybe there are some subreddits about it, or try tumblr. Not trolling btw, but here you'll get mostly replies like

Glad you're here. I have been realizing I would like to dress in girl clothing myself so I have been browsing the girl threads pretty compulsively.

obv try out high-waist jeans to offset the loose tops.

if you've got a really loose cardigan it might also be nice to wear that with a flattering, tight basic tee, but maybe i'm overexplaining. anyway i really like loose sweaters myself bc it totally changes my silhouette; it lets me carry myself in different ways and change the way i appear just by my bearing. i'm still looking to buy some jeans rn and i probably also want to shave or dehair my legs before the summertime.

flannel might b nice. the only one i've got fits me really well tho, so it accentuates my chest even when i keep it open. if it were baggier it might work like a sweater does.

but it's really hard when your shoulders are wide, you end up buying shit just for the way the shoulder looks and then the rest of the fit suffers. ya really have to rely on the facial aesthetics and long slim legs (hence high-waisted jeans)

If you want to show off your rear just make sure the sweater is just long enough to cover your torso but not your butt, duh.

pics of your body?

u can, like, tuck in your top, you know,

Nice ideas, friend oh and of course! Why didn't I think of that. It's so simple.

Nah, don't really like tucking in my shirt. And I'm not sure if I wanna post bod. These threads take ages to die and I don't want my weird body floating around here for that long.

seek mental help. You're going to end up offing yourself after you're done mutilating your own body in an attempt to become something you are not. You'll never be passable as a real women.

I actually pass just fine. My body is just a bit odd looking haha

>haha

Wow... Deep....

>My body is slightly masculine in that I have a larger ribcage than most.
that's cause you have a Y chromosome and are supposed to look like that
i can promise you that will be of more help than here

>the most open board on Veeky Forums. most people here are bi,
gonna either need a citation on that claim or for you to quit making shit up

Thank you for that completely useless bit of info. I'm fully aware.

God it's shitposts galore here.

You'll end up looking like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDGYviQwiGo

ignore em and keep posting ples i need more inspo/ppl to talk to abt the clothing i like

desu

>redirecting you to the board made for this kind of discussion is a shitpost
you are delusional

it's a thread about clothing.

btw i have now failed captcha 4 times in a row

then take it to where this dogshit is the norm. the looks you're going for a absolute shit anyway

a thread that wouldn't be located in "shitpost" city if you made it on the right board that would absolutely have better knowledge about dressing as a trans person
i'm gonna close the thread, just know that any future "shitposts" are not from me

actually one more post
check this fuckin quints telling you to bring it to

Lol fucking done

go back to your containment board

also, nobody likes you

kek

/lgbt/ doesn't talk about clothes, there aren't any clothing threads. just threads about bodies and stuff like that. /lgbt/ doesn't care about clothes bc not all trans ppl care about fashion. this is a thread about dressing as a girl when your assigned sex at birth is male. discussion like this should stay on Veeky Forums.

>dressing as a girl
*dressing as a man pretending to be a girl

Is this what a reverse SJW looks like? Getting triggered over people merely existing? Feeling the need to correct every word or phrase they dislike?

Outrage culture is stupid on both extremes. SJWs and Anti-SJWs should be terminated so we can just have chill people who don't give a shit.

Nah, just didn't want our friendo to be mislead into thinking that he is a girl ;)

Haha hoho hehe

Funny dude

:*

That fit is awful.

>if you've got a really loose cardigan it might also be nice to wear that with a flattering, tight basic tee,
Fucking this, deep V's on top are miracle workers for making the upper body look slimmer.

Also to OP, just show off your (supposedly) nice ass and legs and wear loose tops to make you look smaller, AKA 75% of female fashion.
Your flannel and skinny jeans outfit would be fine, and look like what a lot of hipster-esque girls wear these days anyway.

it's really up to you
If you have money you should get some pods