W2C actual winter shoes/boots

I need to find shoes like these, since I can't actually get these in my size right now. Anyone have any comparable ones? Looking for something similar to be worn in a snowy, winter climate (so no, not Timbs or Docs or other shitty winter shoes). Could be less than $200, but not much more.

roots.com/us/en/bud-boot-bone-dry-15020163.html

Those went on huge sale on black friday and all sold out (which is why you can't find your size). I missed out damn.

Fuck my life. What was the sale price so I can be even more upset?

Any alternatives?

same, i need these too :(

Only saw it in CAD, it was 30% off. I really dig these and hope they re-stock and have an end of year sale because I'm broke. Someone message customer service and ask for me.

Damn, fucking rip.

I sent customer service a restock request. Waiting on a reply still.

>timbs
>shitty winter boots
lol
puny yt boi detected

Unless you're an Olympic ice skater they're shitty winter boots in places with actual winters.

At this point, I'm thinking of just going with either a Beckman 6" or a Beckman chukka. So much more money, but resoleable and probably better quality leather.

Can't find anything comparable to the Roots aesthetic and quality.

And the chukka variant.

?
I'm Finnish. Do you count that as a place with "actual winters"? Timbs are good.

Timbs are overpriced mass-produced shit from China with cheap leather and soles not ideal for winter.

If we're talking traditional tan Timbs. Sure they have some winter boot variants, but I'm referring to the classic Timbs.

I've had a pair of basic tan timbs for a year now and they're solid. I don't know what you're talking about.

Bump to get more ideas in here.

The Postman chukka is really cool. It won't nearly have the grip as the roots though. You could go with the standard chukka in black but it comes with a white sole which is bound to brown and fade in winter conditions.

Kek get logger boots, guaranteed to be warm and dry at cost of looking autistic

Yeah, that's the problem I'm facing. Everything that looks close uses a sole that wouldn't be good for winter. Gotta have a lugged/commando sole. Thank you though.
I already have Bean boots for when I want to look autistic. I need something that looks good and is functional.

Not hunting/, fishing boots retard. Work boots

But I don't need work boots for winter. That's why I'm considering the RW Heritage line and those Roots boots.

Going to bed. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

w2c these moccasins?

Are you a fucking moron?

visvim

Are you?

duh

Nah. I'm not black enough or foolish enough.

REAL TALK

i beg to differ

am I autistic if matching top + footwear makes me cringe?

no, just gotta respect the timbs. the timbs are for the people.

chippewas service boot looks better

This makes me wanna throw up. Who styled this?

you might not want that type of leather. something smoother will hold up better to the snow/salt because you could treat it and wipe it down more easily. Those would look terrible after a few hours of walking around in the snow.

Helen Keller

But those boots are made for inclement weather including snow.

deadass my guy xD

Clean/polish your fucking shoes. I can let it pass if they're work boots but for fuck's sake, get those scratches out and use a shoe horn. Those are going to become suburban dad-core in a few months.

Bought a pair of Red Wing 6" moc toes a few months ago. With a pair of wool socks on really cold days, they're comfy as fuck. Just took them into the local RW store yesterday to have speed hooks put on.

Mine aren't nearly this orange any more

Redpill me on timbs.

I was actually interested in getting a black pair but I'm not sure, they're not as outplayed where I live.

black timbs are actually fine desu

also just dont get a lower pair if youre a pussy

timbs are probably your best bet. they go good with everything.

Yo OP you hear back from CS? I'm gonna contact maybe

Yeah they said they restock every 3-4 weeks. Didn't give me an ETA though. Kinda shitty.

A christy sole in snow = a trip to the hospital m8.

dont get them theyre shit
people that say timbs are good have never worn them or are trying to justify their purchase

pic related but black please
400 dollars max

For real.

Overpriced chink shit. I'd rather spend a bit more and get RW or Chippewa and get actual quality and resoleable boots.

this

times only work on women, or men who are over 6' at 220Ibs+

They've been fine so far in the snow. I live in MI, and I've had much more slippage wearing normal tennis shoes. My main problem in the winter was water getting into my shoes anyway, so these are perfect.

>winter shoes
>not fur lined
wew
e
w

When they're new, sure, but the soles wear fast and become smooth as hell. Pretty soon you'll have worse traction than a sneaker.
My feet sweat and those don't look good anyway, at least for my style.

Tfw no restock in sight