Can an ushanka be Veeky Forums?

Can an ushanka be Veeky Forums?

anyone have a pic of these hats with a pea coat?

Only in Russia

da. but only if you have a slim head i guess

>BACK TO THE FUTURE: 2010 Veeky Forums

yes, it can fit menswear better than a beanie
might be a bit tryhard if you're not a slav

>might be

That's not an ushanka.

What is it then?

A trapper hat - half ushanka half aviator.

I've owned a few trapper hats through the years. I used to really like the ones they sold at Abercrombie and American Eagle (it's seriously the only thing they're good for) because they had nice patterns on them. I'd like to get another one.

I dunno, since I'm a slav myself. been thinking of buying one, but I find it hard to justify the purchase. all the nice ones are 100$+ and I'd probably only ever use it once every 3 years when the winter is particularly harsh

I'm not sure but it will boost you +1 intelligence.

I want this one.

What kind of things I can add to make this more aesthetic?

That chernobyl patch that guy constantly shills in the patch threads

back when i was in high school the "lel, so indie" kids used to where these, so maybe.

where to cop a good ushanka?

They're really seasonal. If you are going to wear one, it had better be cold. Lots of people wear these when it's still warm out and look like crap. It's something about letting the hat wear you, as opposed to you wearing the hat. If you can do the latter, there's no problem and it will be very Veeky Forums. Wearing a warm comfy hat when it could not get any colder places you beyond criticism from those with cold ears.

didn't know they released that. where w2c?

Mocквa

I can't go there sadly

>which hat u want senpai?
>gimme dat Jamiroquai look
>ayy say no more senpai

>IIIIZZZZ BORIS!

>time to make more kompot

Honestly one of the best you tubers around. Good humor.

Yeah it is, the ears are just folded down. Trappers are rounded, like a pilot's cap.
t. slavshit

Cheap-ass military surplus ushankas are cozy as fuck.

Y'all need to stay away from that cheap rat/rabbit fur crap and get a proper one made of mink