I NEED HELP WITH THESE DOCS

I feel so fucking STUPID every time I wear these docs. I know this outfit is an shit or something like that. But I can not for the life of me find anything to make these docs look good, any advice on how to properly rock these. I fucking hate the way I look I feel like am autiat every time I try to do something new...can I be saved Veeky Forums

Second pic

Third

Final close up of the boots themselves without my ugly mug in em

Return them

They look fucking massive on you mate. Cuffs are too high as well

>judging your fits, these people are

FUcking learn to color-coordinate lmao. it's not rly the boots themselves, it's the green laces that make them stand out. once the green no longer stands out, it's easy to make the black/white work.

and what the fuck is up with your cuffing? lmao just cut the jeans if u want them that high

I would return them but I bought them when I was in London, I was going to resell them because they were a limited edition I believe.

I still have the black laces somewhere, Ill put the laces on them and see if they get any better. Any tips on learning about color coordination ?

Well I think Im just going to put em back in the box and sell them. They dont fit me in any way shape or form, any tips on selling em?

bumpity bump friendo

Dude. Just switch to black laces and they will work with literally any monochromatic fit. Also, if I saw you rocking thise cuffs in real life, I would laugh really hard.

Tip: Use your fucking eyeballs, holy shit.

dont cuff your pants as high, use black laces instead of green

Yes I know the cuffs are fucked up I was just trying to show the shoes a little better, I wouldn't actually wear cuffs like that out.

I use 4 eyes thank you very much friendo, no need to be mean this is why I asked for advice!

They make you look like an insecure 15 year old sperg being dressed by someone else, which is exactly what you are based on the way you're writing about yourself and begging for clothing advice on an anime forum. That's how fashion works. You're not gonna project a cool and careless attitude just because you bought a pair of shoes that have the word "punk" written on them (lel) when you are clearly insecure as fuck. I suggest you try to get your shit together mentally before you end up needlessly spending thousands of your mom's dollars on cuck-approved Veeky Forums shit like SLP or Supreme shit that will just make you look like an even bigger tool.

No I didnt buy them to actually wear them TBHQ SENPAI I bought them to resell them, I was just thinking if I should sell them or not. Get the lemon out of your ass you sperg

supreme is stupid, when did this post indicate I ever had anything supreme ya big fig

FUCKING STICKY REEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHAHWHWHWHWWHQHQWJHAHAAHHAAHAHA

then why even make a thread about how to "properly rock these" and how you "fukcing hate the way you look"? I was just trying to help you little boy, but whatever, go play dressup in your parents bathroom while they're at work and keep posting in the WAYWT thread for mad compliments, that will surely help you with your crippling insecurities.

*My bathroom thank you very much

WAS NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TYPE OF VALIDATION HOLY FUCK AND THE CUFFS WERE ROLLED UP TO SHOW THE BOOTS BETTER HOLY SHIT I FORGOT HOW BUTTHURT PEOPLE ON 4CHIN CAN BE.

> fucking hell

>WAS NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TYPE OF VALIDATION
>can I be saved Veeky Forums
The only person butthurt here is you.

leave the dude alone Dont you have lolis to jerk it to or some animeposting to do?

> unironically not understanding the irony of OPs statement

>typicalfaposter.jpg

No I rarely post or reply I usually just lurk

>I need to be spoon fed, also can you change my diaper, Daddy?

sage let the thread die

you're projecting

Why did you even think that buying these would be a good idea