Is smoking weed Veeky Forums? I smoke weed in the evenings most days...

Is smoking weed Veeky Forums? I smoke weed in the evenings most days, but it doesn't really affect the rest of my life (ie i'm still skinny). My aesthetic is pretty palewave and 90s inspired.

Nope, cocaine and psychedelics are the only "effay" drugs

>I smoke weed in the evenings most days
>My aesthetic is pretty palewave and 90s inspired

Underage detected

I'm 18 user, but close.

HAHAHAHAAHaHAHA
psychedelics are not /fa. are you kidding? look at psychedelic/hippie culture. the antithesis of fashionable
/fa drugs: any pharma stims (adderall, vyvanse, concerta), coke, xanax/kpin (as long as you're not a bartard), xtc, cigs/coffee
I think weed is fine as long as it isn't your life and is like an evening/nightime thing. spliffs are very /fa imo
being at a techno show and stepping out for a spliff is nice as hell

Pussy, money, weed, alcohol

xtc

lmao

zozz, you actually think everyone who does psychedelics is a hippie? Fuck off with your smelly weed shit. Taking LSD at an art gallery is something everyone should do if you've got any intention of being "cool" while high.

>/fa drugs: any pharma stims (adderall, vyvanse, concerta), coke, xanax/kpin (as long as you're not a bartard), xtc, cigs/coffee

tumblr pls go

XTC IS DEFO /fa (sorry caps)
if you do it every 2 months or so you won't destroy your brain. plus it objectively makes you feel amazing
going out with your sexy mates and having a blast to some techno in a minimal berlin techno club is /fa objectively senpai

>tumblr pls go
excellent retort mate. all those aforementioned drugs are /fa. they all (except benzo) make you skinnier and more charismatic

>techno S H O W
>spliff

its a 18+ board

live in berlin and come talk to me, prob live in some flyover shithole.
techno is the nightlife here and yeah spliffs are nice. what is the problemo?

>live in berlin

Fuck off Mehmet

well said my (brown)German friend!

"i put a dad hat on and now im 90's"

If that's you in the picture, please kill yourself, what kind of Fucking dumb question is this? Why make a thread you dumb ass?

I'm white with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair but hilarious and original meme.

last time i had mdma i ended up kissing a load of guys. and a load of girls. it was an.. interesting.. experience. it all felt incredible at the time. none of it felt sexual, which was pretty weird. unfortunately everyone thinks i'm gay now but oh well.

FA DRUG LIST:::
vyvanse, adderall, speed, etc
Cigarette and coffee
Coke
Alcohol not in excess
Weed at nights not in excess
mdma/xtc not in excess
Xanax and Klonopin for certain situations. Don't get addicted and become a bartard
Kratom isn't fa but the effects are nice. Appetite suppression, make you last long in sex, and energizing
Guess lsd and shrooms are fa if you're mentally healthy and go take them at moma or something of the sort
Hippie and weed culture is not fa at all

the only explicitly Veeky Forums drugs are coke and heroin but do whatever you want

it's so sad, what Germany has become. Do you enjoy having the ability to do your drugs and go clubbing? If you do, you should do something now about your "little" problem.

fuck off pol

I agree too many immigrants, take away our culture. We all know you must be white to be fa
What do you mean to help the little problem user I don't understand it

spotted the 18 year old poser shit who saw a documentary on RA
no one calls it a show and weed is the most anti-rave drug you can get unless you wanna sit in a corner the entire time
stop embarrassing yourself you trend hopping faggot

you're part of the problem
there's a few ways, voting against Merkel and encouraging your "sexy friends" to do so as well. You could be more extreme and have you and your friends form anti-immigration parties. It's really up to you and the actual Germans to decide but if there isn't change, your nights out at the club will come to an end sooner than later.

germany is dead

just let it die in peace

the nazis literally banned nightclubs in germany you fucking sperg.

Ugh that sounds amazing but I look insane when I'm on LSD. No public appearances

microdose g

asking "is this /fa?" is definitely not Veeky Forums bruv

most people i know smoke weed "in the evenings most days" its nothing really to talk about

that said. i think people who smoke weed everysingleday throughout the day, can be bretty un/fa/ but who gives a shit anyway

God no, Germany is the last front for the West.
You don't have to be a literal Nazi to be a nationalist you fucking tard. There's a difference between extreme genocide and expecting the fucking immigrants to either assimilate or leave the fucking country

you dont know how far the propganda game in germany is.

Patriotism is almost nationalism is almost natsoc = jew killing asshole

if you are a muslim you can blame jews for everything whats wrong with your life though. every jewish bookstore in berlin has 2 police officers 24/7 guarding it cuz they dont want muslims to chimp out.
full kek

goddamn, sad times.

kys, you're not Veeky Forums and you won't convince anyone

NOTHING IS OR ISN"T Veeky Forums

EVERYTHING CAN WORK WITH YOUR AESTHETIC OR CAN LOOK LAME

HAVE CONFIDENCE AND CREATE YOUR OWN AESTHETIC INSTEAD OF MISMATCHING THINGS THAT SOCIETY HAS DEEMED 'cool' FOR THE MONTH

LOL

Blame yourselves maybe if yous didnt opress muslims and be racist to Islam

fuck off

I have 1 (probably 100ug) tab that I want to use in some way at an art gallery this winter. Do you think I should take 1/2 of it or go for the whole thing?

if you're doing drugs to boost your popularity amongst peers, then you really need to rethink some things.

Full thing, trust me. It'll be amazing but have a sober friend with you

thanks user, that sounds pretty excellent. I look forward to it

Bait

an*

no drugs. not even alcohol.
the most effay

Doing it like pic related is autistic, grab a bong dude

i use vyvance as a controlled substance because of adhd, how Veeky Forums am i?

This unless you have insecurity issues and poor self-control.

this desu no cofee

the only Veeky Forums types of drug abuse are DXM addiction and huffing glue

It's fine as it doesn't come to define your whole lifestyle or aesthetic. Just don't go around advertising to the whole world that you smoke weed or waste all of your time getting high.

underrated post

no definitely not Veeky Forums but can come across as so if not properly evaluated

uhm yes, I subscribe explicitly to anti slav expansion policies in the year 2016

heroin and cocaine

nothing else, no exceptions

you guys are just listing off 3rd rate drugs that you use so you can validate your self-worth and feel like you're effay. Especially fucking weed, not effay by any stretch of the imagination.

With that being said, even though coke and H are effay, they are very bad for you so be weary of what you take.