Post docs inspo lads

Post docs inspo lads

gonna dump some pics

here's a pair some guy covered in white gesso paint

obligatory bai fit but I don't think these are docs as he's a hype beast cunt, they look near identical though so i'm postan the fit

mc ride

Doc's are for normie tumblr teens that think they're edgy for wearing shit marketed to them specifically

how are docs marketed to them specifically

lets see some evidence pal

If you think people irl will associate you with a website for wearing an article of clothing you're deluded
If you think docs are just for people who lurk one site you're deluded
If you think internet trends spill into real life then you're deluded

How could one website erode the history of one shoe that has been around before the internet was invented to such an extent that people only associate that item of clothing with it?

When's the last time you saw someone wearing common projects or any of le grail items you see online? I live in London and whilst everyone dresses alright i've never seen any dressed by the internet fits nor instantly concluded someone lurks a certain website due to the way they're dressed unless they had said website's logo on it.

/You/ think about tumblr when you're out and about but no one thinks about you

W2C tee? PLEASE

ID on the pants on the right?

But you have a tumblr, right? Every time.

You must be new here, anyway. "Tumblr" is used as an umbrella term for normie "alternative", stuff that's entirely safe but marketed / has image of being edgy.

I don't have a tumblr nor am I new but you're a retard if all you think about when you see an item of clothing is a meme ingrained in you due to lurking Veeky Forums too much. You'll never be Veeky Forums if you can't disassociate memes from design.

Veeky Forums isn't real life although I wish it was
acne probs
no clue

I'll dump more tomorrow if this thread is still alive

Their marketing logo is literally about non conformance lmao you see no irony here?

>You'll never be Veeky Forums if you can't disassociate memes from design.
Thank god. I cannot stand being complimented by normies on my clothes.

lol my girl works at doc martens.

I find that they're rather ugly & only look good on quirky girls.

please do post more

those are raf derbys

w2c

coming up on year four with my monos

looks sick, boyo

I have this pair, but they keep cracking. How can I prevent this?

polish your shoes you mong

literally no need how fashion retarded can you be? these are such safe and easy to wear shoes

Every fit in here is gross and 1461s are fucking awful

Should I buy these today?

Very strange how Veeky Forums hates these now, they used to be rec'd to people like every other post
Search the archive and you'll see everyone raving about them until early 2015 which is basically when every old poster left and the new 'generation' of Veeky Forums kiddies set in and the board turned to absolute shite
>inb4 you're just mad no one likes them
Check the archives and you'll see how great Veeky Forums used to be

no get the plain ones(or something less clunky)

I already have the 1461...

SHIT

The appeal is in the clunkiness.

Sure if you can't afford Tricker's.

look great except for the nigger tier lacing

everyone's dumb except for me!

Docs are great but if you have lots of money you should get Augusta or CCP shoes. It's a better version of the same thing, plus they're last you for decades. You also won't get associated with women's studies majors and liberal arts students.

People wisened up, while you're still a fucking retarded mouthbreather that hasn't realized that doc's are overpriced shit marketed for boring people that are trying to be edgy and stylish, which they are neither.

Veeky Forums hasn't changed, its just a fad ended and you're one of the losers that still cling to it thinking there was anything greater in it.

Reminder to purchase these half a size down otherwise you'll look like you're wearing clown shoes.

>he doesn't own lite's

>a 'fad' that went on for years and still continues to this day
>countless designers use docs as their shoe of choice for their runway shows (yohji for one)
thanks dude this really made me think
I wish I was as smart as you
Also docs are like $50, how is that overpriced?

I like doc.
I think 1460 and 1461 look very good.
Also solid shoes for the price.

$50? lmao

where to get this jacket or something similair?

damn man. You must be mad fucking poor.
docs are cheap as shit

Surprised no one has posted this yet

Mono 1461s are great beaters and not very common at all.

Get some dasco leather conditioner, or the Dr martens wonder balm

this

kek i remember in 2013 when every other post in the waywt was this outfit

what are some slimmer options for doc martens 1460?

I was thinking of ordering them, but then I saw them at a mall and they look to big and chunky for me.

gonna get some black 1490s soon. jeans inside or out?

both ways look fine imo

Looks like clown shoes

what style docs are those?

1461 monos lad

Doc's don't really have the flair that'd attract the tumblr crowd, at least not the shoes.
Tumblr crowd would be obsessed with Yeezys I'd imagine. That or Rick Owens.

are you... fucking....what? who... how... I.... what?

You gotta admit shoe Docs are too normal looking at least. I don't know, I just don't see the tumblr crowd being too into them and if they are I think they've got enough of an identity not to allow that to define it like other fashion brands and trends.

you are retarded

literally every tumblr girl has like 3 pairs of docs and a choker. Have you ever met one in real life?

dumbest thing ive read all day

you're thinking of fuccbois not tumblr girls

have you ever been to a city?

where the cheapest place to buy 1461 monos?

>tfw no tall tumblerina gf

yeezzzzys are redddit and youtube vlogger crowd

my size is 13, would 1461s look too big and ridicolous on my feet?

christ why
do not dress like this

bump.pls

i love my timbs. thinking of copping another pair.

le nigger boots meme

why are you doing this

comfy, good quality, perfect for winter. how can you not like timbs?

I usually wear black pants, how autismo/neo nazi would 1460's or 1490's look? And which is better, I'm pretty tall if that's a factor.

lmao ikr

out - only reason to buy em over 8i version

the reputation is that they are nigger boots, just like that doc martens are edgy tumblr kid boots

oh thanks, even the black ones? i really am thinking of getting some. still bad?

really wish there was a 10 eyelet mono doc available

do you think they'll work in size 11

Zach Hill

oxfords not brogues

Say something nice about my wife's shoes.

I'd piss on her feet and make you lick them clean

Moderately attractive girls can wear anything they fucking want and I'm jealous

Have to admit, docs don't stand up to nearly as much shit as you'd think they would from the marketing. They're comfy but even the poshest, supposedly best quality ones they do look utterly shagged in a year of moderate wear even with decent care.

dude theyre cheaper than a pair of decent Nikes

Black jeans/slim-fit jeans in general = inside
Blue jeans = roll over and up
Dress pants = don't/roll down

DG confirmed for most Veeky Forums band

Not talking about the £60 ones, no shit they break in no time flat. I expect a little more of the made in England ones though for £200

what do you guys think of coloured laces?

excuse the shitty lacing

Quoted myself by mistake

'made in england' is a marketing gimmick; the leather is slightly better though not much. Build quality is the same - made in china docs are well made they just use sshite leather. Docs were ALWAYS cheaply made utilitarian boots. They last a long time for what they are - has anyone really worn out a pair, to failure? I wore a pair of the standard 8i boots for 18 months and they had life left in them. Maybe if youre like...an Alaskan logger heyre not upto it, but come on were wearing shit for fashunz

i actually really like those red laces. i hate the yellow lacing that they come with sometimes though.

Ever been to tumblr?

you better have killed somebody you fuccboi

I don't get this meme that docs are bad quality. I've had the same pair of docs for over 3 years and they're perfectly fine. with heavy wear