Not wearing the clothes you want to wear because you care how others think

>Not wearing the clothes you want to wear because you care how others think

Other urls found in this thread:

m.aliexpress.com/item/32767939164.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32767939164&productSubject=M-4XL-2016-Men-s-clothing-fashion-vintage-ruffle-shirt-clothes-ruslana-korshunova-slim-long-sleeve&spm=2114.40010208.4.40.oEEwcy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't wear the clothes I want to wear because I'm fucking poor, mate

>Not wearing the clothes you want to wear because of your lack of money

Fuck!

Haha, nicely mem'ed, amico!! I will 'snapcap' this thread and updrive it tonmy favourite redchanit page to receive some 'Likey likey' points!

Sorry but people would think that im a freak in this

This fag outfit screams 'peg me'

so? you a wimp or something?

I'll do it if you will.

I would mire personally

Hang out on /cgl/, and start wearing ouji/aristocrat stuff.

Would fuck.

doing what the fuck i want, hate me all the fuck you want, real niggas fuck with me and i don't give a fuck who don't

the problem is not caring how others think, it is being afraid of their judging you, it is deceiving them and yourself into thinking you are something you are not. It is also thinking you want what others want, it is wanting to think they will love you if you think, act and dress like them, yet you were never loved in the first place, so what is there to lose?

google "x-inspired menswear"
1970s vintage has some moderate ruffles
embrodiery can be found in lots of thrift stores in the form of vests and wallets in my experience
the shoes are easily just lowrise dress shoes?
consider polite ruffles, they are really cool
2017 trends forecast:
m.aliexpress.com/item/32767939164.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32767939164&productSubject=M-4XL-2016-Men-s-clothing-fashion-vintage-ruffle-shirt-clothes-ruslana-korshunova-slim-long-sleeve&spm=2114.40010208.4.40.oEEwcy

Kill your self my man

You're supposed to use Veeky Forums as a jumping off point
Use it to find dos and donts, buy some wardrobe items and experiment with different "*core" trends
Then never take anything seriously and eventually stop browsing

>tfw still havent developed a personal style
>wardrobe is just a mess of jeans, joggers, cheap graphic sweatshirts & tees, and blank hoodies

hey man if I really didn't care what others think I would wear full lord of the rings core, but I don't want to get bullied

same

No, too much is determined by how others perceive you. Perception is reality. Dress up nice and people will assume you're a professional and treat you like one, even though you make youtube videos about taco bell in your car for a living.

>roses are red
>violets are blue
>this is running on empty
>food review

Reminds me of Deus-ex

>reviewbrah
>2017
>fix up look sharp

comes with time bruthaman