W2C General

W2C Shirt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xoKWIVuuaKo?t=3m17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good god somebody delete this thread

W2c black zipless hoodie that isn't stupidly expensive for a black zipless hoodie

W2C These Jumpers/Sweaters

w2c top in pic related

Anyone know what the shoes are?

Acne triple lo

Danke.

Have been searching and searching for these reeboks

gosha?

w2c good quality versions of agora hoodies

Holy fuck these are beautiful, what the fuck are they??!

..ANYONE??!

dude for the price Agora's hoodies are pretty much the best quality you can get. They are even fucking custom cuts and colors. What do you think is wrong with them?..

Reebok 85 buttersoft. Now go check 10 websites to see if you can still find a pair in stock. I did like 2 weeks ago in US 10.5

Thanks. On it. How you liking them? Comfy? Mind posting an on feet?

Amazing, leather seems excellent, mind you I have common projects and margiela sneakers to compare it to. I usually wear a 10.5 in Adidas and most other sneakers and 11 in Nike, went with the 10.5, a bit snug, probably could have went up a half size like people online recommended. Probably one of my favorite sneakers and I have some pretty cool shit.

wil post photo if thread is still up when i get out of bed tomorrow

Damn if it is amazing in comparison to CP & MMM holy fuck.

w2c this bag?

ID on jeff's sweater?

idk I've just heard they're ba quality I wouldn't mind paying more for better quality alternatives but maybe I'll buy one just to see the quality my self

Reigning champ is your only other option.

W2C coach jacket. Im trying to get more colour in my life.

W2C sweater or brand name

coat first guy is wearing

youtu.be/xoKWIVuuaKo?t=3m17s

I know they're 2013 Nike Cheyennes, but does anyone know where the fuck to find them in something other than kiddie sizes?

W2C ai wei wei jumpsuit

Buy a pair in kiddie size.
Modify genetics to ensure their offspring will be bigger.
If too large do the opposite.
I did this with my Rick Owens Ramones i got off grailed as a size 7 and now i have like 4 pairs