Meme fits 2017 prediction

Well after watching that trailer and with rogue one being released this year, i'd say it'd be a safe bet that distopian future fits are going to be in.

Leathers, boots, slimfit cargo trousers/chinos and distressed clothing. I reckon like a classic biker look hits tech wear.

God damn the Gosling is so hot.

Ghost in the Shell too, it's gonna be a hell of a year

>Gosling will ruin Blade Runner sequel
screencap this

They made the main actress dress like the average 2016 fuccgurl so it's not gonna generate any new vestimentary memes though.

downloading the original now

I wish there were girls with this hairstyle.

But it won't happen despite the movie.

It probably won't happen, because of the movie.

beards out, stubble in

Not to mention that hair style requires like an hour worth of styling and a whole can of hairspray.

fuck thats how I already dress... Thanks Trump

No! Stay away from my hobo soldier Æsthetik, faggots!

the reverse undercut

I don't understand this. To me, he's kind of funny looking.

hes pretty universally revered as very hot

I have known many women to think hes just normal or funny looking. I am a guy and think hes handsome but not very. I like him would hangout with

I think that's just because of the roles he plays.

his looks play a little bit of a role in it working....

RidleyScott-core

why didnt he go blonde fuck

jared leto is in this and has bleached white hair (replicant)

This meme I have never understood - I'm a straight dude and I've always though Gosling was exceptionally plain looking. idk

he's so damn average.

What did this comic accomplish?

>jared leto
He's so fucking shitty in Suicide Squad. Now I'm going to expect this movie going to be shit as well.

People said jedicore would be in after SW7. Didn't happen. This will not happen either.

his whole thing is that he's above average but he isn't so attractive as to be threatening. it's a common niche in hollywood casting

that was late 2015

we're mid 90s sideburns, or chops/mustache with shaven chin in 2017 for the innovators, trendsetters, and most ahead early adopters

Lmaoo

he's not even slightly above average though.

he's exactly average

yeah but it looks great

alright look how many times will i have to tell you reatards on here that do not get it

everything in this day and age we live in

wait for it

IS A MEME

all of it

when will memelets learn?