Cringe Thread

Veeky Forums Cringe Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
aviatornation.com/products/5-stripe-hoodie-royal-blue-stripes?variant=20215253767
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

straight from r/streetwear

is everybody on r/streetwear ugly and non-white or something?

Oh those poor shoes. They look as if they are about to explode.

delete this

get the fuck out of my thread piece of shit. go back to your palewave little boy

AHAHA

DELET

What's wrong with this?

Im about to puke

Nothing except the color and shape of the shoes.

A girl at my old school's brother

shut up

T E C H W E A R

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M

O V E R 9 0 0 0

B O S S

A C R O N Y M

W H E R E ? ? ! ! !

S A M E J A C K E T C R E W

extreme dadcore and boring

lol somebody doesn't like techwear

Not really bro

Cringe threads have been shit for so long. How are any of these real cringe, these are just unaware people trying to little or to hard and not being aware. The twink faggot with the milk can looks 10 times worse than any post on here and I see him praised even.

for me it looks like the sweater could be sized up a little, while the pants are way too wide and should be cuffed a bit higher with a slimmer cuff, assuming he's wearing dress boots.

milk can?

idk what you're talking about. They're pretty white

Kek this killed me

gallon of milk*

hes honestly more fashionable than 75% of the people on this board will ever be

That's nit picking. Far from cringe.

Rate these fits from best to worst

dude's just wearing a jumper?

RLM

Scarf and pocket phone look weird

You are a faggot

Right is the best. Comfy, good color scheme.
Middle would be better than left if he got rid of the scarf.

How am I a faggot if anything that kid is the faggot

You're a faggot for bringing down little kids who try their best.

He's just wearing a jumper. Doesn't look like he really gives a shit what he looks like as well, he's in his bathroom.

THEN WHY DID HE TAKE THE FUCKING PICTURE

GOD SOMETIMES YOU FAGGOTS ENRAGE ME

People don't only take pictures when they think they look good. Still doesn't change the fact that he looks like a normal fucking person.

god sometimes you faggots are fucking dumb.

Miserable friendless loser detected

Liked the hoodie on the right so I googled it

Holy shit why is it so expensive? Isn't champion supposed to be poor-core or something?

What did the poor kid do?

>most normal outfit ever
>you're cringing
This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. You are not a cool person

for what reason?

can they all be the worst

Sperg

Why you are making fun of a kid? That's pathetic

literally nothing. probably just some guy OP doesn't like irl

Reverse weave is supposed to be better somehow.

delet this then delet yourself

I think the cringe is that he's trying to pull off a look and failing miserably because of cringe worthy minute details

s-shut up

Worst fit in the thread by far

jesus christ...

It's like they've forgotten what shoes are supposed to look like.

who does this style appeal to outside of edgy teenagers and manchildren. 90% of the people dressed like this look like scrawny dweebs.

Not even Rick can pull off full Rick

if rick buzzed he'd be pretty handsome

I kinda like this desu

How is this cringe? These guys dress like what girls want and most definitely profit from it. Go KYS fuccboi faggot.

How new r u?
Not kidding, its called fashion. Just like 90% of all the clothes posted on this board, it is overpriced marketing shit. The fact that it is a unique color to UO makes it worth 64$ instead of the regular 12$.

sperglord detected

Everyone gets mad sometimes. Deal with it.

Someones jealous.

aviatornation.com/products/5-stripe-hoodie-royal-blue-stripes?variant=20215253767

oc

All the shit said in that screen shot isn't cringe, it is just basic facts?..

He looks like his mother dressed him when he was 4 and he thought he was cute then so he replicated the look when he started buying his own clothing

No, it's okay because he's asian. I would like some more red highlights tho. Maybe white sunglass rims

not that cringe but it's not a good outfit. he should try wearing rick.

Besides the ugly shoe I really don't see what's cringe here. Unless it's you for being on Reddit

>belive me, I'm a fashion major, I have to be right

Where the fuck does it say that lmfao.

Nowhere

my fucking point. so what the fuck?

user is a weenie, spent an hour rifling through r/mfa and this is the worst they could find.
He is now exhausted and these (you)'s are giving him sustenance for further expeditions.

Idk every time I see people posting r/streetwear meet up pics on this board their groups are always like 90% skinnyfat Asian or poo in loo manlets

>who does this style appeal to outside of edgy teenagers and manchildren
You can dress in Acronym and don't look like one. I hate this whole Instagram hype, most of these dudes look like fucking clowns, same cringeworthy fits all over again, same people and circlejerkerking. These dweebs basically ruined whole techwear movement for people who were wearing Acronym prior this whole ACG/NIKE shit. You can look like normal human bean in full acr, but these fags are trying too hard to be cool.

Just look at this fucking cringeworthy manlet, yet he acts like some techwear god and shits on every newcomer with his 'knowledge'.

far right best of a bad bunch

straight outta /r/mfa/

comfortable in the knowledge I could knock the teeth out of any of these fucking weefs ITT

>e
Guy in the middle needs to neck, right side wins with the good shit

i hope this is bait, or you are just a tasteless retard

Fresh from leddit

>I'm a fashion major

ahahaha

>not standing on the sink for maximum phone camera angle

U will never be this fa my man