This is the CEO of grailed

This is the CEO of grailed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GTsIyTHGkWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I went to Kitsune High School"
holy shit even the girls printed on the ad are laughing at him.

ceo of the grailed for ants surely

no wonder why i get fucking shafted on grailed
pajeet is head of operations at the shill mill

kek

I think nowadays if you're nonwhite AND running a business, you should hide your identity, you can't be seen, you can't be known, otherwise people will start judging the behaviour of the company based on the color of the CEO's skin. Typical whites.

It must be wonderful to be comfortable with letting the world know who you are and feel good about it.

Do you guys know how much this guy makes from grailed? Just wondering?

Yeah. A lot of racists who see people of color running a business and doing well, their gonna start hating and be mad their not doing well themselves becuase their broke. Oh well....Plus he has a white gf, so that must russle someone's jimmies kek.

>people of color

The proper nomenclature is colored person.

who cares he's probably making more money than you ya nerd

A lot. But won't be anymore, since he stupidly let himself be seen by consumers. Now less and less Veeky Forums will buy it

youtu.be/GTsIyTHGkWk

>those whiny, raspy voices

closed the vid after 35 seconds desu

this is fashion, not /pol/

why whites fucking jackasses

shut your nigger mouth, jigaboo

Real talk , is maison kitsune any good?

this is the real world, where people don't like that shit, not some brooklyn upper middle class bubble

poo in loo

am nonwhite
>what is satire

POO IN LOO
DESIGNER SHITTING STREETS

>please like me, white people!!!!!!

you're an idiot

the most notorious "racists" on this board are prominent sellers on grailed and they are aware of who arun gupta is

and they're not broke lmao

you will learn that the almighty dollar trumps racism

D AYYYYYYYY LMAO VIL
TRAN

god is such a qt omg i wanna fuck his boipucci

I have a Kitsuné sweater, it looks great and feels very warm even though it's pretty light, it's comfy even though I was between sizes and I bought the smaller one because I'm a retard. But I'm usually a fast fashion shitter, this is my most expensive sweater so I don't know how it holds up to other stuff in that price range.

i am pretty sure it doesn't even mean that in the sense of taking classes there either. using the verb aller would translate more in the sense of physically traveling to the place, if one wanted to say that they took classes there they would use suivre. it would be "j'ai suivi mes cours au collège kitsuné".

Lmao how'd you come across this information on an anonymous image board

how the fuck are whiny raspy voices related to /pol/?

Yes but no.

In French, nobody would say "j'ai suivi mes cours à...", we say "je suis allé à...".

The former sounds tacky as fuck, it's something you'd write in a biography or someshit.

nigga what

it's "I went to kitsune highschool"
nobody says "I took my coursework at kitsune highschool", that's stilted as hell

keep in mind your grammar lessons need to be applied to reality sooner or later

College in french is Middle School, ya poofter

Without knowing what that kitsune shit is i just know hes a loosebum

lmao wow this is so fucking corny and literally everything wrong with "internet fashion"

This always annoys me when I see this graphic.. lycée would be so much better graphically and non french speakers wouldn't understand the meaning

>Lawrence Shlossman 'brand director'
>2:50 meming about dumb shit
Grailed has gone in such a bad direction since he joined, with boring editorial content and pointless features like grailed 100. Just go back to running it the way it was before, fire all these fools and bring the fee to 1 or 2 percent. If I wanted style tips and streetstyle photos I'd just cut out the middleman and buy a noose

>who is trunks
>who is pigfuck

sure is french level 2 in here

POO

I always laugh when I see trunks listing any clothing with graphicprinting on it, given how unmoving he was about graphic prints being for teenagers.

whats so special about these adilettes

I feel its like CDG Play, it's super expensive for what it is but has qt designs that are inoffensive and will get compliments from qts

would you let this fine Aryan specimen into your waifu/gf's cunt?

wut about dis?