What does Veeky Forums think of these

What does Veeky Forums think of these
Also unique shoes thread

woooahh stoner man, wow dude smoke a doobie on tuesday my man? owahhh animals save the nature bro haha last weekend i got so high dude i was fucked up hahahah

...the fuck? did you forget to take your meds?

Dad?

dude?

Anyone have any experience with feiyue? I'm mostly curious as to how durable and comfortable they are.

I own them. They're good shoes. The French ones are heavier fabric, but the whole point of feiyue is that they're supposed to be light and feel like you're just wearing soles on your feet. they're martial arts shoes, so the soles are pretty thick, durable yellow rubber.

ya might feel a bit like a poser if anyone who actually does martial arts asks you if you do, but i mean, just lie until the lies force you to actually start doing martial arts. haha.

i bought the hi-tops from a martial arts store, but there are normal sneaker types as well. Actually I feel like I made the wrong choice but w/e, i can always just cuff the top parts, the fabric is that light. But I'd say go with your gut on comfort rather than choose based on looks.

They're pretty durable!

Get the Chinese brand ones from ebay or some martial arts web store.

thanks friendo.
im not really concerned about coming off as a poser, that kind of stuff doesn't usually bother me. and the chances of me running into someone who is into martial arts in bumfuck, texas is slim to none.

lol what even inspired this? Did you post in the wrong thread or something?

no i think he was trying to meme on the shoes in the OP but he just came off like an asshole

Damn the autism on this board makes me constantly reevaluate my life choices..

hello rate the barbie model you banana

huh?

What is it about these shoes which watrented this?

pokemon pocahontas

so orignal!!

holy shit dude, didnt think id see these again. I remember being a rabid anco fan in 2010 or whenever they made the shoes but they were sold out of everything but the ugly ass camo ones by the time I actually heard about them. It's too bad really; that's the first time i remember REALLY WANTING an article of clothing. 2bh i dont think id wear them now tho

They did another colab with deak and it was like tent material shoes. Was thinking of copping but they ran out in my size :/

What type of shoe is this?

Same here I went back to Keep last year thinking for some naive reason they would still have these. I was big into AnCo around that time. I don't care for them now, and I can't listen to them without thinking how great summer 2010 was for me, and this girl I was into who was into Anco too.

Those were my golden years.

Shoetype