No waywt thread? Les go

No waywt thread? Les go

ye lad

me ft. my cats

if you dont reply to this post calling me an attention seeking faggot your mother will die in her sleep tonight

attention seeking faggot

nice fit btw ur a qt

i like it.

Id on jeans and tee?

Thank you.

Levi 510s. The tee is just a generic-ass Gildan tee with a nice rose patch.

thanks

Rate my fit :^)

Lookin' good, my man!

Been a while boyos

you don't really look like Elias. The shirt style and fit is nice, but the cut of the pants is weird, the socks shouldn't be white, and shoes are kinda "high school orchestra concert"-core. Plus, the "messy hair" could.. i dunno. frame your face better? its a little pompadour ish.

It's not a bad outfit, i guess, but it looks like a knockoff version of someone else.

hair looks more unclean than messy
also wear black socks not white socks

Attention seeking faggot

What, im paranoid

To be completely honest I wasn't even thinking Elias when I bought that shirt or wore it the first couple of times and then I tucked it in and realized it was pretty elias-core, I could feel you on the pants cut and white socks tho I'm not the biggest fan, this was for the most part a super lazy fit

Agreed, I'm thinking I need a cut soon. Will probably go yung leo bc I don't wanna go undercut and buzz probably wouldn't work on me

I really don't want to be that guy but this looks awful, shoes are good but pants and undershirt make you look like you are trying karate. Maybe switch it up and try different colours

thots rodies

Same day

this guy is stylin'

who'd you steal those clothes from

I thought you were an asian woman at first.

w2c jacket

what boots are those?

why tf did you size up so much on those dickies

just call me big boi daddy fat sax

Only the finest Ben Sherman, Levi's 511, and a pair of Chelsea boots

bought these for a good price

You must be black

attention seeking faggot

Vibram Military Steel Toed Boots im pretty sure.

attention seeking faggot
Nice nails femanon

w2c jacket and shirt

Alpha Industries jacket idk the model but its discontinued, and the shirt is just a teen suicide shirt idk if they still make it.

you can get the shirt on run for cover records' website

Dude your coat is like 8" too long to not look retarded and still the arms are too fucking short. Do you have some actually retarded proportions or is it just 2 sizes too small and meant to hang to the ground?

would look so much better if you weren't fat

man cmon im 160 5' 10" im trying but my builds just naturely larger. I could definetly stand to lose 10 pounds though

dope

rick
rick
drkshdw
rick x adidas

attention seeking faggot

i thought you were gone you fucking faggot

>inb4 "lul youre so poor xDD rick 4 life!!"

lul youre so poor

Would look a lot better with some basic footwear the rick x adidas looks v clumpy

I dig it

holy fucking shit dude

I have to clean my shoes

Then lose it, it's really not hard

I really like this

wtc pants

i disagree, i think they complete the look

> attention seeking faggot

Booooring

>
Pretty awkward
You're good, textbook normcore stuff
Idk if this style really fits u, but it isn't bad, pretty good actually
Ooowwnlee tha phoinest black peepuhl clothes you can buy ;-)
SoundCloud producer/20
Yup

Silly me I forgot the connected photograph

immunity cat ;)
but you're still an attention seeking faggot.

what are boots?

attention seeking faggot with a lot of (you)s

nice jacket, w2c?

Attention seaking faggot

R.M Williams
Thrifted, sorry boys.

my nigga desiigner wit the heat
rrraaaa

attention seeking faggot

wow black guys saves waywt...but seriously nice outfit

w2c jacket?

you are certainly an attention seeking faggot

Impulse bought these crazy Y/Project jeans before work today but gonna return them

your legs are too short faggot

welcome to my messy room

i like your jeans
what is that ring?
tuck in ur shirt but nice :^)

Tommy Bahama makes the best Hawaiian shirts out there, cry in envy

Fuck you all have my mall tier fit and shit on it. Yeah I wear fucking Nike frees they are cheap and comfy as fuck.

Also if you guys want me to rate your style I can but I doubt I'm qualified. I don't believe in high fashion, just color/texture coordination and whether an outfit fits you personally.

Really like this, though it might look better with a different boot.

Lazy Christmas Eve fit ft. the gf's doggo

Yeah man you look good. Best fit in this thread other than mine :^). Sadly body proportions are important as fuck when it comes to whether you can pull shit off or not. Also true that those light shoes are kind of out of place since you aren't wearing a light shirt, and that jacket definitely calls for some sleek black boots, like black leather cheals

you need those hba boots laser

boy or girl ?

autist meme shit. for real do you even life? :(
nice bait?..
I miss high school :( also those loafers are seriously homosexual unless that is what you were going for. ALSO its fucking winter why are you trying to show off your ankles?... learn to dress seasonally.. come on clothes should be practical first and foremost... fuck
please seek drug dependence treatment you look like you're about to die but I guess that's your aesthetic which you do decently. I would avoid you irl though
good if this is your aesthetic but to everyone else in the world you come off as an edgy try hard and you are a little too bulky to wear those boots.
You're black you can wear anything and 80% of the population will think you look good. Stop it with that retarded expression though you insecure try hard faggot.
you are not big boi :(
Idk what aesthetic you're going for because all 3 pieces don't match. casual winter boots and an untucked shirt would change that, so work on developing a coherent aesthetic. It is hard.
Nice fit?...
You're both racist and retarded. White people literally invented boots.
Cool thrift outfit. If you are a chill mellow person I dig the aesthetic. If you are insecure or too arrogant you're fucked and probably friendless.
I don't understand high fashion fully but you seem to have developed a working aesthetic.
If you actually wear this in public know that people laugh as you walk by. If you were more muscular you could actually be taken seriously. Judging by your surroundings you have some kind of materialism problem and your priorities are retardedly fucked.
normal bro fit but not in a bad way. Jeans little too skinny for your frame tho.
Yes, your fit definitely is. You make white shoes a meme.
Your good looks and nice hair are the only thing that separates you from full sperg

I() gave in. These are my opinions. Come at me bitches.

What do you think?

Your room is messy because you just spent half an hour trying to find a fit you like. But it makes no sense because you are wearing a sweater but no socks. As if it is winter on top and fucking burning man on the bottom.
Hawaiian shirts are only worn ironically dude...
I don't like streetwear but I can appreciate the loud shoe contrast.

I understand that you asian exchange students have lots of money to blow but everyone outside of that culture looks down upon it. Hella loud and gaudy but in terms of streetwear this is a dope fit.

You selfish insecure fucks better start giving opinions otherwise these threads are fucking worthless as always.

Change the shoes

does the flannel fit funky or is it just right?

top half looks cool why r u legs so skinny

Do people like the new tubulars? Or are they just yeezy rips

Buy them for me????!

I like them because I have wide feet

Outdoor / inside church fit. Sry for shitty front cam pics.

nice chelseas. Do the pant crops look weird when you sit down?

stuff fits you very baggy

thick ribbed socks would complement your fit

that looks like an old people color though

good for you. What was it you were looking for on this board again?

nike logo color clashes with the rest

fit complements your physique, colors don't match too well (shirt/shoes mostly)

cries "noveau rich brand whore", but at least the fit is consistent in itself

looks okay from behind, but the SS patches feel off

looks effeminate. Disregard it if you're a gr-grill

that cuff looks like it's uncomfy as hell as soon as you bend your knees

Thoughts?