Don't forget the wallet by Harley-Davidson

unrealistic prices ruin it desu

None of these look anything like what he's wearing and that ruins it

Glasses and pants are nothing like the outfit

>steal her look
>sad frog meme

nice reddit reply

Why did you choose a woman's shirt?

Ok people Jesus I get you want to make your own versions of these, and that's great, but learn how to fucking making them. The joke is that you found similar looking high brand items and claim the character is actually decked in some expensive shit. You don't just make up really high price points, find random shit online, claim it's from Gucci or wherever, and call it day. You use the ACTUAL price. You're on a fashion board people, everyone is going to know if you just made up a price and it ruins the joke. Like this
This is retarded. Gucci plastic spoons is a retarded joke. It's funnier to find expensive shit, and then one really cheap thing. It's contrast, which creates comedy. Fuck people please try harder. I don't want to see what happened to the too be continued memes happen here

This

The tie would be 32$ not 899$
>Ralph Lauren

+1 desu

>dressing like hank hill costs 15k

This bothers me because he wouldnt have a mismatched suit pants and jacket

Missing the glasses and whatever hair product he uses

fucking kek kek kek. Gucci jeans? This is bait, right? Hank Hill's look is cheap as fuck, it's very obvious none of this guy's gear is branded and is cheap as shit discount store clothing.

inb4 autist. What's more autistic, me or you linking a cartoon characters clothing to designer brands?

Better version

>not understanding jokes
actual autist

>in euros

Leave it to the Europeans to fucking ruin everything.

and shoes

>All handguns are Glawks

w2c free koran?

That's the joke.png

Dood man

It's funny because wr laugh at the concept of expensive ass designer shit looking basic and lame as fuck, at a distance and to most people there is no diffetence between that combo and a fucking walmart-type getup

Just cause you're a rich fuck and can blow a metric fuckwad of cash on clothes won't make you have style

Why do they all get the gun wrong? It was a Canik TP9 reeeeee

kids next door number 3
post it pls

Anyone got a brendan steal his look?

I doubt Hank Hill spent that much money on his look.

Thatsthejoke.txt

Holy fuck dude you are mad lmao

hahaha lol so funny

haha i can point out the cyclical nature of online jokes guys! i wonder what joke i'll deconstruct next to fuel my superiority complex and pseudo-intellectualism!!!

meta-irony is such a shitty trend
fortuanetly post-irony is proving to be more popular

Upvoted