How do you keep black jeans from fading?

how do you keep black jeans from fading?

Keep them in a vacuum sealed bag and store them in a cool and dry place away from sunlight. Never remove them from the bag

you can't, but you can slow the process by not washing them (you shouldn't be washing your jeans anyways unless you roll around in dirt all day for a living)

/thread its hopeless OP

with a noose

I thought washing slowed the process.

a washing machine beats up your clothes, releasing dye from damaging the fibers. the laundry sauce and bleach also degrade the dye.

this would be a great question for the /fuccboi/ general, you should start by posting there first from now on

i didnt wash them for 3 years, then lost them

You wash them in vinegar the first time around.

Let them fade......if you want to look brand new buy a new all white suit errday and sleep in mamas pussy everynight.

Faded black=cigarette smoking fashion god.

Black should be worn by thoses accepting decay......when they get grey you have wizened.

You can re dye them with black RIT dye. works great.

1. less washing --> less fading
2. Turn the jeans inside out prior to washing.
3. Jeans fade less when washed with other dark clothing.
4. Use a color preserving detergent or vinegar.
5. Use the lowest spin cycle and temperature.
6. Let jeans air dry after washing.
7. Keep your jeans away from direct sunlight.

Just dye them when they start to fade

Dry clean them instead of washing them senpai

You but expensive ones that are partially something else than cotton. I own a Dior Homme jeans that cost me like 500 bucks and it was still pretty damn black after 5+ years. Was like 5% elastan I think.

3 words

acne stay cash

>you shouldn't be washing your jeans anyway
LOVE this meme

This. Same for blue jeans of course. And you can use bluing agents to bring back white shirts that have gotten dingy.

Go find a 'good housekeeping' / PATRIARCHY book from the 40-50s for lots of really good clothing care stuff.

1. Buy reactive dyed jeans
2. Wash rarely, if ever
3. Don't be an idiot and beat the shit out of them
4. Sit with relatively straight legs

that snotty crust wtf

literally throwing up

You can try to dry clean them

Thing is that some dyes used in demin can break down from the dry cleaning solvents and totally wreck your jeans. So it's kind of a clean at your own risk.