W2c bad Native American gf?

w2c bad Native American gf?

They dont exist. I guarantee that girl is at least 40% white. I'm native american, pure natives are not attractive, more akin to Abbos or some sort indigenous people. The really pretty native women thing is just a meme made up by the jews

True, fucking revisionist kikes ruin everything

NO; IT IS ETHNIC CONCEIT, AND GENERAL ETHNIC PREJUDICE, LIKE YOURS THAT IS INSTILLED, AND ENCOURAGED, BY JEWS.

YOU ARE IGNORANT AND MORONIC.

this is true
i am an uggo indian
most of us are flat assed too

pls be in oklahoma

P H O E N I X

12 y/o

Native Americans are genetically inferior to most races, user

most..?

>oklahoma
Not her, I'm a guy in fact. And I have a gf

but what part of Oklahoma are you from?

How do I escape this place?

Aren't you the same person who said/posted a bunch of racist things about black people as "art" and encouraged white supremacy?
Please

I DO NOT KNOW TO WHAT, NOR TO WHOM, YOU ARE REFERRING, BUT I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT.

who dat female

Ur really cute :3

my Facebook meme acc be friends with urs yes??

get a car and drive

totally not uggo

underaged ban

A bad native american girl is 200lbs overweight and smokes meth. What the fuck are you talking about?

It's hard to take anything you say seriously

When I said memed up by the jews, I was specifically referring to Hollywood films such as Pocahontas. Native americans look nothing like that in real life. Hollywood greatly romanticizes native american culture.
ur qt, but obviously not full blooded indian.
show body pics

Either the Rez or Phoenix.

I wouldn't recommend doing so, their families are usually full of drama and always ask for rides and/or money. It sucks.

>I'm an ugly girl xD
>let me show you how ugly I am~
>*snuggles* ugly girls such as myself are always willing to post pictures online >*rawr*

S O U T H D A K O T A P L A I N S
O
U
T
H

D
A
K
O
T
A

P
L
A
I
N
S

toronto
in correct my friends
YES oh my god it sucks
idk what ethnicity my father is i think russian

1. YOU "AMERINDIANS", NOT "NATIVE AMERICANS"; THE FORMER TERM REFERS TO AN ETHNICITY; THE LATTER TERM REFERS TO ANYONE BORN IN AMERICA, REGARDLESS OF ETHNICITY.

2. BEAUTY, OR THE LACK OF IT, ARE NOT CONTINGENT ON ETHNICITY; THERE ARE BEAUTIFUL, AND UGLY, PERSONS IN ALL ETHNICITIES.

3. WHAT IS RELEVANT IS RACE, NOT ETHNICITY; TWO INDIVIDUALS FROM THE SAME ETHNICITY CAN BELONG TO TWO DIFFERENT RACES; RACE IS A BETTER CRITERION FOR BEAUTY THAN ETHNICITY.

4. YOU OBVIOUSLY LACK ALL NOTION OF HOW JEWS OPERATE; YOU ARE MERELY USING JEWRY AS A RATIONALIZATION FOR YOUR OWN ETHNIC CONCEIT AND PREJUDICE.

nuke toronto

Those girls are ugly af though. Post good white girls if you're gonna make a point.

first we gotta fix the reserves (too bad no politicians care about these) so the natives can get more educated and leave those places and assimilate
second there are less and less natives so we need some propaganda about breeding being cool so there will be more people of that race
and finally after all this there will be a lot of native qts and models

i really do feel like humanitys on a verge of completely eliminating this endangered race
we've already done that before to other natives
lets not fuck it up again ok

buffalo here wanna fuck when I get back to town

You sound like the feminists that scream patriarchy

Bitch you are whiter than old dog shit

In the same way that Asian women are generally hideously ugly in the real world, prepare to be disappointed.
As someone who dealt with their drunken shenanigans on a daily basis while living in Vancouver, the women are largely short, fat and ugly. If not short and fat, then ugly nonetheless. Don't get me wrong, indigenous culture and history is fantastic, but man those people are fugly.

At least 50-75% white. Fuck off.

>I'll type in caps because I'm superior in my intellect while wearing my fedora
Also how many good looking aboriginal Australians have you ever seen? They are the ugliest people on earth.

food stamp line

It seems like Americans don't mind natives, in Canada natives are scum. I'm mostly native but I'm also 1/4 chinese and 1/8 german so I can usually pass for something else. I hate the stigma.

>this is a 10/10 in south dakota

youre mexican stfu