Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
removed by mods :o(

wew, actual thinspo

the ultimate thinspo

posting a few before bed :3

I miss bonganon :o( I hope she is doing great :o)

Why must pancakes have so many calories ;_;

everything is fine if you just eat a little :o/

tfw no male thinspo

This is much more relevant! Thank you.

oh no I did it

can't wait until Christmas is over, I'm struggling with all the parties with cookies and junk food

I believe in you, user. you can do it!

dude you can be thinspo and simultaneously enjoy life every once in a while

a couple of treats some days in a row won't affect your weight. stop stressing and enjoy the holidays

fuck you caratboi

aye you right. thanks so much lad.

not to trigger anyone but these bodies are clearly unhealthy

this body looks like it would feel gross. wouldn't wanna fuck. to each their own though

thinspo please diet safely. being thin doesn't automatically mean that you look good, and it isn't a clear indicator of health either. it is much more rewarding and fulfilling to lose weight the right way and the healthiest way for your body type and personal dietary needs. you should never eat a cookie and then feel like shit for hours/days afterwards. that my friend's is a sure sign of an eating disorder. I've been there. it's not fucking worth it. for your sanity and quality of life. it only gets worse.

>captcha: select all the food

>I enjoyed the challenge and the slightly self-destructive urges involved in losing that amount of weight. It ended up being a very nice place mentally to be when you get that skinny. Man, you're calm, you know? Because you just can't waste any energy whatsoever. So you just do what's necessary. I was incredibly happy. Other people probably couldn't have told that because I didn't really have the energy to smile too much for them. But inside, I was genuinely probably more content for a longer period of time than I've ever been in my entire life.

you're welcome bud.

side note: this isn't addressed towards you specifically, but glamorizing this type of body is just as awful as overweight women trying to make obesity seem appealing and ideal. some women preach about fat acceptance as if being overweight does not come with serious health issues and lead to daily hinderances that could become serious disabilities if allowed to spiral out of control.

body positivity? yes, I'm all for that. loving yourself? of fucking course, everyone deserves to. but striving to be this thin through unhealthy rituals and eating habits is just as ridiculous as purposely overeating garbage in an attempt to become obese. you would never do that, would you?

hmm... good thing I dont have a life.

no. you have a very good point, and I totally agree.

>health

Being "healthy" is getting in the way of my aesthetic goals. One of them has to go, no doubt the former.

I can understand where he's coming from. when I first began noticing my weight loss, it really made me feel like I was in control of at least one aspect of my appearance and I guess my life in general. It was just like, the easiest thing to manipulate physically. but I do have terrible confidence issues and my self esteem is almost nonexistent. I thought becoming super thin and lean would make me feel more attractive but it actually ended up making me feel much much uglier and worse physically (no strength, foggy brain, etc) especially when the people around me starting pointing out how thin I was.. including strangers. so unbelievably rude

in the long run I was drawing more attention to myself and my appearance and it was just too much for an insecure fuck like me to deal with

you're probably just lazy

v sad to hear that you had a bad experience :(

/thinspo/ is just a meme weird for anorexia, user

ofc Veeky Forums high [t]est is more healthy/fuckable than looking like a halloween decorations, but try telling it to these fags

had to eat a burger today to fit in with my normie friends who think i have an ED but i only weigh 110, they're spooked because i'm losing weight quickly

it was pretty gross desu what do i do tomorrow, just not eat? and what do i do the next time i go out with friends?

>I'd rather destroy my internal organs and appearance by starving myself instead of actually working towards a thin healthy figure through proper exercise and diet

>tfw don't look like this

>no puriging
>no complaining about fat relatives

it's cool user. I'm still really thin but I'm not a nazi about counting calories and am much more lenient with myself as far as what I eat now. I've actually gained a bit of muscle from diet alone it seems (since I don't work out)

pic related is me last year, but I look the same currently. it was a bit over two years ago that I was very skelly

>had to eat a burger today to fit in with my normie friends
I had a similar situation. I just didn't eat anything except for a single tamal on the next day. I'm not sure how healthy or effective that is, though.
>and what do i do the next time i go out with friends?
Just don't eat? They're friends, aren't they? They shouldn't be bothered by your decisions. Just say you're not hungry.

was it strictly a burger place? if there are ever other "healthier" options on the menu I would say for future reference, order something else regardless of what your friends say. It's awkward to hear them talk shit but it's like, your body man. make your own choices as far as what you put into it

however at the same time, be honest with yourself. do you actually have an eating disorder? your friend could just trying to look out for you desu. P.S. yes you can eat tomorrow. you don't gain long term weight THAT quickly. If you're eating a burger every other day I would say you need to chill. just eat healthy tomorrow. a lot of greens and fiber. you're gonna slow down your metabolism by starving

>tfw no thinspo trap 'gf'

fucking xmas

Life is a cruel joke

I know I'm getting killed over here

why live

exactly, that's what I am saying my dude.

I've been doing surprisingly well the past few days despite being constantly surrounded family, not being allowed to skip meals and being unable to weigh things. Though I do sort of feel like I'm going to screw up massively closer to Christmas. Hopefully it'll be harder for me to binge while staying in someone else's house but who knows.

ew how do you get fat rolls on your back

niceme.me

doing a fast rn if anyone wants to talk about thin shit or do it with me

my kik is rinokumuraqt I'm bored

okay grades have been posted i can finally stop stress eating.

im ready to get back to my IF routine i think....

ew wtf

what's wrong?

DISGUSTING

I'm going to have to disagree, lad.

Not feelin these two so much (I dunno, somethin about how hairy the guy is just ew)
but this guy is mmph

I love thin boys~

oh god

/saved

I'm going to try to do a Hannukah Fast, is eight days too long to do a water/tea fast?

you should be fine

>tfw boys can't be /thinspo/ without looking like auschwitz survivors
why are male ribcages so huge it's not fair

didn't gandhi or jesus or both do a month long water fast
you'll be fine

Go for it,, but don't think you'll breeze threw it like nothing. The first few days are the hardest

Thanks Guys! :*)

wow you look great! mind sharing your height/weight and any tips?

tfw you're within your calorie limit but you still ate trash and feel bad about it

>normal bmi
>literally everything but my chest is still kinda fat
>you can easily see all the ribs even on my back
>female with a supposedly small chest (in circumference at least)
i don't understand

Seen some guys looking skinny without looking full blown auschwitz though so I guess it depends on luck
Like is really thin but more in a female model way in the sense that his bones are covered

but gandhi didnt move the whole time except to drink

did you save this from the girl inspo thread?

No I have tons of Freja pix, they're my go-to.

How many of you are taking cheat days on Christmas Eve/Day because of family? My mom already complains about me being too skinny and I don't want her to know I'm actually trying to lose weight, but I feel bad taking a day off when I only started seriously calorie counting on Sunday.

I'm a girl with an annoyingly huge ribcage. Ribs show pretty easy at 23 bmi, but it makes my boobs look smaller and my chest plate kinda fucks over any good cleavage. It's fuckin annoying

her waist is so smol i can't

Help me not purge...

you can have a waist just like it all you gotta do is have anorexia and youre good!

Already got it, but thanks!

I'm a male, bmi 20.5, and my rib cage is really pronounced. I think I started seeing it around 23 also.

In some ways it widens my back, which looks sorta good on a male, but since I'm not strong I don't pull that V look off well.

It's christmas time! Post your /failspo/.

I'm just trying to maintain 145-lbs now, but, for sure going to need to be good after I get through the holidays. The cookies and snacks and shit that is everywhere is making this a very hard month.

eating disorders general

just work out weirdos

fuck off

fuck sorry that was maybe a bit too hostile