Club fashion

I wonder what you guys consider good club fashion.

Taking too many pills in the bathroom so you don't have to be at a club anymore

dicked ovens duh

spare me the autism pls

looks like a shitty place
what is all the hype about? I bet top US clubs are much better

It's become a meme from its reputation and all the tourists, but they still play banging tunes and know how to party
most underground euro clubs blow american ones out of the water

Drugs cure my vicious autism temporarily so i will spare you my autism for a while champ

>top clubs
>better
pick one

you don't get it, it's german, so it obviously began as a gay techno club that had piss-fetish and scat-fetish parties but eventually watered down and all that is left is this dumb edgy romanticising of the derelict and dirty (that's a thing for berlin too, it looks like some second world semishithole), and there are probably better techno edgy clubs there

however it's still a gajilion times better than anything in america

>comfy clothes suitable for dancing
>good music
>a crowd that is there to dance and listen to good music

You're set. If you need to dress up to go to a club then you're doing it wrong

Don't like clubs anymore since I stopped chasing girls and become one with my inner autism. There isn't much point in dressing up since most clubs will absolutely ruin whatever shoes you wear there. Depends on your scene what you wear though.

In my experience the best thing you can do for the club is be 6'1''+ and look like you lift.

Euro clubs are much better than American clubs except for UK clubs which are shit. Don't go for meme "top clubs" either.

UK has the best clubs in the world, you have to dig deep into the underground. Majority of the venues are real small but the UK will always have the best underground music scene

Yeah how about you shut the fuck up. Anglo clubs are bland as shit.

techno clubs I just wear usually black skinnies with mono docs & darker coloured sweater/turtleneck. sometimes boots and a flannel
yes e is nice too :)

suc ur mother

Oceana faggot

Why the fuck are you wearing a sweater at a techno gig?

He is pic

Because techno merely interests him. It is not something to be enjoyed, but to be appreciated. Seriously you sound like one of the faggots you see in Berlin, the cities full of washed up hipsters who can only fit in somewhere theres a language barrier so as to avoid most communication and have friends who don't realise you're uninteresting, socially inept or autistic

epitome of lame

Clubs are fucking gay. Literally only niggers, sluts and their ilk go to clubs in America.

>not having a low-key bar you and your friends kick it at
>2009 + 7

this

t. Amerifag

>murican thinking european techno clubs and clubs in your shithole have anything in common

Isn't America just a tank of cringe and weird?

nothing is better in usa
that goes for everything
fucking retards going to clubs just to get laid
you should be euthanized
t. white Veeky Forums people

>Seriously you sound like one of the faggots you see in Berlin, the cities full of washed up hipsters who can only fit in somewhere theres a language barrier so as to avoid most communication and have friends who don't realise you're uninteresting, socially inept or autistic
>epitome of lame
you have to be projecting because this is specific lmao fucking hell man embarrassing

t. butthurt Somali rapefugee