Raf legit check

the logo looks weird right?

Fake. Do not get burned OP. Where these being sold? Report that shit.

grailed. the inside of the sole looked different from a review video and the underside of the sole looked weird too

Never seen one in person, but logo and stitching look waay off

what about the stitching? Haven't found a high res pic to compare side by side yet but I feel like the only thing that feels weird about it is the logo. The sole is a tiny bit different from what I saw in a review video but I figured that could change season-season, right?

the horizontal line of stitching that runs under the smaller vecro strap is supposed to be curved. look up some pictures. it curves downward as it intersects with the sole

What said, also the thicker stitching that separates different section of the shoe(hopefully you get what I'm talking about) it's usually different.

honestly its hard to tell - ask him for a pic of the insoles. most fakes dont have the raf logo embossed on them

I feel like if they're fake they're very close to the real thing

They are legit

you gotta bear in mind these shoes have probably had lots of small changes from season to season.

the logos on these shoes are often off-centre and crooked ()

id guess they are real but im no expert so b careful desu. check with someone who really knows their shit

ya I've gotten that impression too. Asked if he had receipt and waiting to get into some raf simons group on facebook to ask them. Everything else seems alright to me apart from the logo

Legit

how do u figure?

eyy loungen :-)

ser legit ut imo

myman outad

jag tycker också det, får spunk på loggan bara. vill ju ha real deal om man nu ska köpa

haha ja feel you men frågade min polare som har likadana nu o han sa att loggan satt olika högt på hans o de hade han köpt retail så tror du kan va lugn

what the fuck

swedish my man, it's a lifestyle

fan vad tungt. ska se om jag kan få kvitto av snubben på grailed så känner jag mig safe

we speak english here in america okay guys lets settle down

what do you think about the shoes

i only care about shoes made in america. those are chinese replicas bro

legit mate
fakes will have stitching all over the place and shitty pig leather that looks like plastic

they look real to me

you should be able to tell just by the smell and feel of the leather

got a recept from the seller now, they seem to be real. Gonna see if I can look up the order no. Thanks guys

That's strange mine look different from the bottom. Bought them from a very reputable seller and already got them verified as authentic but it's still interesting seeing the subtle revisions.

never seen one in person but they look way off....lol

Bump

these shoes have been made for like over a decade, not all of them are the same m8

ending this thread once and for all. sorry OP, I believe they're fake. I own a pair and the Raf Simons logo is supposed to be cut out, not embossed. leather is too shiney and the bottoms are too dull. Insoles are not supposed to be like that Raf logo isn't even centered. the inside of the eyelets are wrong build, which depends on the manufacturer location (metal=Portugal, solid color =Italy) and your pair says Italy yet has metal inner eyelet. and I believe the writing on the tongue are wrong and the R on the pull tag are off. it's a no go for me dawg.

I think yours are just Portugals

I got a receipt from the seller which looks 100 legit, though can't get any information from mr porter without his delivery adress and full name. Would you take this as proof to that they are real?

>$240us
>brand new velcros

>2015
>made in Italy

the new factory is in portugal since about 2009. just save yourself the trouble. or you can also call Mr. Porter and ask if that order number is real. up to you.

That's how much I got my Portugals for.

Oh shit nvm I paid 355

I called mr porter but they couldn't say anything about the order unless I had his first name and his adress. They seemed to recognize the order number though

Bought the same on Mr Porter

how about the weird lines around the logo then, that's the only thing that irks me

bump

Ask for his tracking number if it's still there

what kind of tracking number? What would that prove, etc? I figured the next step to take would be to ask for his adress and name so that I could ask Mr Porter about what was in the order but that felt a little awkward

WOULD YOU GUYS TRUST THIS AFTER HE PROVIDED THIS

Everything seems to add up. You can buy it then just use his shipping address and name with Mr Porter right after it gets to your house btw. Then again he could just do the classic bait and switch, but I think the chances of that are super low. The most suspicious thing to me is the price; I've never seen those shoes go that low before. It's a fucking steal. Even at used they sell for way more than that.

guy didn't want to give out adress and name even after I offered to transfer some paypal dough to prove that I wanted them. It would suck to pay for em and realize that they were fake when they arrived, even if the price wouldabeen awesome for a real pair

I don't have this on mine but I already seen this on other pairs.

Just a printing default I guess, not a big deal.

Anyway except that its legit bro

do you happen to have any pics of those? Looked for half an hour through different photos on pinterest but didn't find any single pair with lines