youtube.com/watch?v=jI95Dw3bmt4
bitcoincharts.com/charts/volumepie/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434155.0
cryptofresh.com/u/ccedk.escrow
bitland.world/2016-netexplo-bitland-presentation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>6% gain from top to bottom
Umm, ok?

Dude, this is a big deal for them, let them have their little time in the sun. Bitcoin hasnt gone up in like, months.

Here you go senpai,
pcgamer.com/steam-is-reportedly-planning-to-accept-bitcoin/
Some more fuel for the rocket!

Its called accumulation you cuck I bet youre jacking off to 6% per year i the stock market.

>"wow, now i can pay with cash or bitcoin!"
>what the fuck is bitcoin? (does online research) sounds stupid
>ill just pay with my credit card like a regular human being instead of figuring out how to get bitcoin

why would anyone want to pay with bitcoin? so it can be anonymous? for what purpose.

I started typing out the advantages but then I realized you are just going to be a typical contrarian prick and typed this instead

A lot of steams userbase is shut-in autists ( i.e. more likely to be edgy libertarians). They probably hammered steam to accept it until steam finally caved. For some reason bitcoiners think more merchants accepting it means more people spending bitcoins means price goes up? Seems like kindof a stretch.

So you must be fucking yourself in the ass every time bitcoin drops 20% in a year.

Tell me objective benefits to bitcoin. I'll listen.

bought at 200-250, i've never lost money on bitcoin, lol at u

no need to give your personal information to open an account. can transfer any amount of money anywhere in the world for ~5 cents instead of the $10-20+ it would cost for something like western union. no fees for charging to much to your account and all that other bank bs. no one investigating you because you deposited too much money. no one printing tons of cash while you are getting cucked and your purchasing power is eroding. no asking people for permission to do what you want with your money.

>You can anonymously purchase goods and/or services on the Dark Web™
>Banks hate it so that's an instant plus right there
>The Government can't freeze/seize your account? (I'm reaching now)
>It's the future
>...

What is USDTether

Not trustless or decentralised.

Buy ETH

Even some politicians are starting to get red pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=jI95Dw3bmt4

just lol at not buying Bitcoin in 2016 absolutely fucking lol

...?

>buying bitcoin after 2013
Lmao @ your life. Bitcoiner cope.

Buy ETH. Its bitcoin 2.0

cope

Yup, that's normal for bitcoin volatility.

Nothing to see here, folks.

Ethercuck cope.

Cryptocuck cope.

Overstock

It was up 100% last year. It dipped. Now it is rising again.

see the above.

Lower transaction costs due to solving double-spending problem.

There are fees for risk assumed by banks for dealing with this. Bitcoin removes that risk, thus, lowers the cost of doing business.

my guess is it will climb steadily till the halvening then when people realize nothing happens it will drop probably even below $400 for a short while.

ayyy copao

and it will climb some more rest easy then it will all crash down.
altho i'm not seeing this spike on any price chart are you sure you are not editing it in paint?

actually bitcoin doesn't remove the risk of double spending at all. in fact it's even worse in the short duration.

Copecuck cope.

i gained more on my silver coins in the last week or so.

Cope overload.

>be me
>bought $200 worth
>it literally starts dropping immediately after I got the coins
Fucking shit

more like cope overflow

>7% return
Oh man totally wanting to kill myself here, yup, you know it.

LOL. Sad little nocoiner. Go post on r/cuckoldcommunity

over $500 by next week?

If you look at the giant wedge that has formed since the run-up to 500 back in november until now, you'll find the triangle is completed pretty much right as we see the current 420-460 breakout on strong volume, which seems very, very bullish.

Not to mention the recent shot up to 470 finally took out the 465-469 barrier that BTC had trouble breaking throughout the entirety of this wedge pattern. If you also look longer-term on a log trendline from the peak @ 1100 you can draw a long-term resistance line that perfectly touches many of the peaks in this current wedge pattern, which we again see finally breaking out on this recent move up.

I'm extremely bullish on BTC at the current moment and have my eye on the next move to break the 500+ high we saw on the initial run-up in November.

Once that gets broken we're off to the races.

As good as that would be for my net worth... It would lead to unbelievable call volume here from nocoiners

Bitcuck cope.

lmao coping with what? my gainz?

Cope like the pope.

Please think of your family and friends before considering suicide later this year as the price continues to rise and nocoiners like yourself get left in the dust.

Perhaps in a year or two there will be another "crash" and you'll have the opportunity to crawl out of the woodwork and shitpost again. Use that hope to get you through the dark days ahead,my nocoiner friend.

Just remember, it's not real money anyways, right? I mean, you can't really get your money out - it's all a giant ponzi scheme :^)

Needs elaboration. Please tell me you're not salty because you're bagholding ETH.

>cope: the post

It's like buying lottery tickets!

:^)

cope

Bitcuck cope.

ethereum 6$ by the end of the may. thanks Veeky Forums.

bitcoincharts.com/charts/volumepie/
Reminder that the only thing keeping Bitcoin going is Chinese smuggling money out of the country.

cope

it's more like their artificially induced inflation that wrecked their nerves and they can't legally hold other currencies.

Cryptokek cope.

>are you sure you are not editing it in paint?
this is exactly how cope looks like

Alright here's what i've got: New ICO, pretty futuristic, pretty ambitious
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434155.0
cryptofresh.com/u/ccedk.escrow

Oooh you dont want to read too much? Well They're aiming to file unregistered land in firstly Ghana, on the BTC blockchain. Obviouse reasons + warlords.

Presentation:
bitland.world/2016-netexplo-bitland-presentation/

Their marketing sucks.

12 year olds don't have credit cards

bitcoin is a lot easier to double spend technically. even a retard could do it however in the blockchain only one of the transactions get incorporated that however takes time.

with normal cash and debit cards double spend is impossible with creditcards you can't double spend but you can overshoot your limit in theory if you use it offline same as writing a bad check.

so the bitcoin does not solve double spending when some of the the seller gets burned later on if the buyer double spent his bitcoins. after a few confirmations this is highly unlikely to happen but who wants to wait an hour at the cashier so this happens?

Bitcucks cope the best.

>eth bagholder
>trusts credit cards above bitcoin
lmao

good, I already made you parrot my meme

now buy bitcoin instead of trying to fight history, or keep coping.

what a fucking retard lol

Naw I stole your meme punk bitch. Its mine now. I use it better anyways you bitcuck cope.

elliptic curve strength is sqrt(n) so in this case 2^128 you dumb cunt it's a totally different magnitude. like a single subatomic particle to our sun.

I bought some BTC to buy some shit online at discount. Had about $25 left in BTC after the transaction.

I log in today, there have been 29 transactions since, all of them small deposits of about $4 from various addresses.

Now I have about $485 in BTC.

Is this normal? The only transactions I did were the transfer from my bank account to BTC, then sending BTC to the site I was buying from.

>
>>"wow, now i can pay with cash or bitcoin!"
>>what the fuck is bitcoin? (does online research) sounds stupid
>>ill just pay with my credit card like a regular human being instead of figuring out how to get bitcoin
>why would anyone want to pay with bitcoin? so it can be anonymous? for what purpose
Try to play online gambling with ur credit card ....through bit coins I mean to me gold opportunity for using my ability to earn some money with out using my name which is indeed not necessary to published...

>
>>You can anonymously purchase goods and/or services on the Dark Web™
>>Banks hate it so that's an instant plus right there
>>The Government can't freeze/seize your account? (I'm reaching now)
>>It's the future
>>...
Hi-fi bro....believe in future...believe in coins..all hail bitcoins

>with out using my name which is indeed not necessary to published
now we are getting somewhere
there is absolutely no need for your name to be on your card or be part of a purchase. the bank can still link your real identity in case of a court order if something is fishy. it's just pure willful retardedness on the part of legislation the banks and card companies.

>[ETH bagholder breathing intensifies]

All the advantages of fiat cash with the huge disadvantage that a record is kept of every single transaction.

You can't beat the NSA dear "anons", they are watching you.

>nsa can do anything about coinmixers
>nsa can do anything about people who buy btc with cash

c o p e

>PGP is unbreakable
>the earth is flat
>etc etc

Bitcuck cope.

>He's not riding Trump to $1 a coin.