Can anyone ID this adidas model?

By model I mean the girl not the shoes

that's my girlfriend you creep

Vanessa Wong from the Bronx

You yellow fever beta males really belong on a cross

Oh sorry dude

Wow looks like SOME people got rejected by some Asian girls

or not everyone has yellow fever and jaundice. they look funny and smell bad

Alright my dude hope you can fix whatever issues you are having that make you so angry

>t. r/asianmasculinity

hope u fix your bland fetish

Lmao
God that sub is fucking cringe even for an Asian dude

Being attracted to an Asian girl doesn't mean you have yellow fever.

only if the dude's asian too. other than that, theyre just treated like fetish dolls that ugly beta white dudes who watch too much anime lust after. sick

How am I supposed to evaluate this poster? Very strange individual.

I'm fairly certain there are more Asian men with yellow fever than white men. There are plenty of the former who will never bother to date outside of their race.

Threads like these can be annoying sometimes, but you should learn to ignore them if non-Asian people being attracted to Asian women is such a problem to you. This is coming from a guy who isn't even all that attracted to the girl in OP's image.

The constant complaints about these kinds of threads is getting more annoying than the actual threads they're complaining about.

Get over it, some white guy is attracted to someone that's a different race to him (this is all assuming that OP is even attracted to the girl in the image he posted, he might want to know who she is for other reasons).

im a poc feminist and white guys are disgusting the way they treat us asian women. we dont want you

i bet youre ugly, hot asians love white cock

>we dont want you
We don't want you, either.

I don't know why you mentioned the fact that you're a feminist, but you can add "racist" to that list, too.

i get that, but i just want to raise awareness as it's become a serious issue for asian women. there are many communities where asian women talk about experiences where white guys have harassed us sexually and verbally solely because of our race and it nearly always comes from guys who are a bit on the socially awkward side who are into video games and anime

this is my point exactly. once rejected, become hostile. sorry i didnt act horny and submissive like you unrealistically expected.

then stop whiteknighting for us in the thread and no im not racist at all. it's pretty obvious why i mentioned im a feminist.

This desu senpai

are you retarded?

You definitely have negative views about people based solely on the color of their skin, so yes, you are a racist.

>it's become a serious issue for asian women.
How? Surely there's more of a chance of getting sexually assaulted by someone that's the same race as you.

And white guys aren't the only race that like video games and anime. Anime was created by Asian people, for god's sake. A white guy that sexually assaults Asian women's problems aren't that he likes video games and anime.

How am I whiteknighting Asian women? I'm whiteknighting white guys, if anything. You are most definitely racist if you're branding all white men that are attracted to Asian women as potential sexual-assaulters.

No guy likes being rejected, and if they become hostile it's because the woman is most likely being as rude as you're being right now. Sorry all men aren't gentlemen when you practically spit in their face and shame them for being attracted to you.

Lol women look so shit in so many shoes

glad you can see where im coming from

because i said awkward, lonely white guys harass and fetishize us? it's not racist, it's a true observation and common occurence. and now i'm labelled "ugly" and a "racist" just because i dont worship white dick. see how hostile and verbal you guys become when we dont act like your loyal housewife servants? tell me how you're not racist and keep turning it on me though. -_-

It's racist to say that all white guys that are attracted to Asian women harass and fetishize them, though. I don't care that you're not attracted to white men, but you're being ridiculously stupid and then acting like the people you're responding to are the stupid ones.

You obviously have some weird stigma for white guys, so get over it instead of denying it in every response you create.

i'm not branding them all as people who are sexual predators. you're misreading my posts and twisting the words around on purpose. i know other races play video games and enjoy anime and wasn't implying any different.

how is sticking up for mine and my peoples rights rude? you're being rude with all the name calling just because i wont act like a shy little girl how you picture us to.

>You obviously have some weird stigma for white guys
ha, keep dreaming. the ego is neverending with you creeps. you guys cant stand having a real conversation so you prey on people of cultures who dont always have a voice when it comes to sexism between men and women.

>theyre just treated like fetish dolls that ugly beta white dudes who watch too much anime lust after
Very very true

When have I name-called? When I called you a racist? Because that's true. Also, please stop pushing the "not all Asian women are submissive" point since I'm fairly certain most men don't give a shit about that.

I'm not twisting any words around, you're writing them that way. Stop acting like white men are the only race that can do Asian women harm. My race doesn't matter in this argument, and neither does yours.

it's usually ugly asians who "love white cock"

Tits or gtfo

Completely true

>the ego is neverending with you creeps.
What ego? I legitimately could not give less of a shit that you're not attracted to someone like me.

>you guys cant stand having a real conversation so you prey on people of cultures who dont always have a voice when it comes to sexism between men and women.
Where is this coming from? There are a ton of Asian feminists, men and women.

>haha yeah dude asian women WORSHIP white cock
>woah what the fuck why is this asian female being so uppity?

maybe you're not the type of guy who cares about that but my point is that a lot, if not, most of these fetishizers go for asian women because they see us as loyal submissive housewives who will practically mommy them. like I said, it's a huge issue. white, mexican, black, or whatever. I will continue speaking up about it

>>haha yeah dude asian women WORSHIP white cock
I'm not the person who said that, retard. Asian girls can be attracted to whoever they want to be attracted to.

>Where is this coming from?
i knew you wouldnt be able to decipher that. i meant that feminism isnt as common in asian cultures as it is with western people. for the last time, it comes around to preying on easy targets who dont have the opportunity to be vocal about harassment.

>most of these fetishizers go for asian women because they see us as loyal submissive housewives who will practically mommy them.
It depends on the person. Some guys are just attracted to Asian women.
>like I said, it's a huge issue. white, mexican, black, or whatever. I will continue speaking up about it
Then don't act like white men are the only people who are the problem. Speak up all you want, but don't assume that all non-Asian men who are attracted to Asian women are sexual predators.

>i meant that feminism isnt as common in asian cultures as it is with western people.
Wouldn't that mean that western men would tend to treat Asian women better, though?

>for the last time, it comes around to preying on easy targets who dont have the opportunity to be vocal about harassment.
How do Asian women have any less of a voice? Sexual harassment is sexual harassment.

i can't tell if youre the same person or not but you're running in circles misconstruing eveything ive said and twisting them around.

>Wouldn't that mean that western men would tend to treat Asian women better, though?
>How do Asian women have any less of a voice? Sexual harassment is sexual harassment.
you know exactly what i meant and the specific people we're talking about so dont act that way.

>Wouldn't that mean that western men would tend to treat Asian women better, though?
Doesn't have to be like that, no. They might as well be tired with their own empowered women so they look around for something less vocal, which they think is asian women. It's very common for a certain type of white male to be attracted to asian girls and those are annoying and repulsive.

>you know exactly what i meant and the specific people we're talking about so dont act that way.
I actually have no idea what you've meant this entire time, because every other post you pull the "that's not what I meant" card out of your ass.

Is it really that common, though? Or is it just common for Veeky Forums's standards? I understand your point, and there are definitely people out there like that, but it's not an exclusively white thing.

why do so many people on this board hate asian men.
They generally pretty cool and chill imo, don't think I've ever ecountered an asian douchebag

I don't think anyone in here is hating on Asian men

Some of the Asian guys on this board (who are most likely White guys merely pretending) are assholes, but I've also never met an Asian guy who wasn't pretty cool. One of my best friends is Malaysian.

i wouldnt have to pull the same card out of my ass if you would stop pulling assumptions and misconceptions of what im actually saying out of yours. you even do it to when they know its not exclusively a white guy thing when we're talking about a specific type of person. no one is labeling an entire race except for you making it out to be that way. and you even said my race doesnt matter and neither does yours in this argument so why bother responding to me and get all defensive about it?

>why bother responding to me and get all defensive about it?
Why bother responding if I'm misunderstanding you so much?

Stop mentioning white people so much if you know it's not exclusively a white person thing. Don't bring up race in general since it's not even a non-Asian-exclusive thing, either.

>Stop mentioning white people so much if you know it's not exclusively a white person thing.
i did multiple posts ago and cleared that up for you (or i guess not)

how is it not a non-asian-exclusive thing? people typically date within their race so its extremely hard and unnecessary to pinpoint "yellow fever" in asian guys. i genuinely want to know where you're coming from on that one. enlighten me, user.

>people typically date within their race so its extremely hard and unnecessary to pinpoint "yellow fever" in asian guys
I've already stated that most Asian men date within their race, so exclusively being attracted to Asian women is possible for them. It's still a fetish, even if it's within their own race.

Even then, an Asian man can play video games and watch anime and get a certain view in his brain that Asian women should be submissive or whatever the fuck it is you have a problem with and then treat a woman poorly based on his idea of what a woman should be like. Race really has nothing to do with it.

this is absolutely true. corroborating from experience here. i approve the entire post.

Ok guys cool but anyone know who the girl is?

I'd also like to mention the fact that yellow fever isn't even exclusively male. There are a ton of non-Asian female KPop fans who treat the men as nothing more than sexual objects.

Could any actual asian women here tell me if they would ever accept a white man having a purely aesthetic attraction to asian faces. Is it possibly to simply consider asian women to be prettier on average without there being any racial fetishizing present?

That's pretty much the definition of a fetish my man especially with that on average shit. At that point, you're just singling out and focusing on them when most of the time they look like this image.

Cutie

asian women here tells you that's what it means to have a fetish. i.e thinking the "average" face of a foreign racial group (that's not part of either your own racial group or the dominant racial group in your culture) is more good looking

lmao you obviously don't know what asian women actually look like (or you dont know how makeup works) because this girl is very pretty

I'm absolutely certain the Asian girl in this thread would love my big white cock

At what point does a preference become a fetish though? If I felt the same way about women with freckles and pale skin, or tall blonde women would it be equally gross?

> because this girl is very pretty
> pretty

Man, yellow fever is one hell of a drug.

>thinking that girl looks good
Wtf? People with yellow fever are seriously deluded.

>you dont know how makeup works
Literally unrelated. She looks like shit either way.

ok to clarify wording, my understanding of fetish is that it is a specific type of preference that elicits sexual arousal. so fetishes themselves aren't necessarily gross. like if you have a foot fetish that's weird, but not gross.

but race fetishes and preferences are more disturbing because they are often based on false stereotypes about someones personality/character, or on exploiting vulnerabilities due to power imbalances. basically it gets gross when your fetishes get into the realm of treating others poorly

lol pathetic. here we go again

you are disgusting and i'm positive your wrinkly baby carrot is repulsive

Envy has turned you into an ugly soul

Real shame

itt Veeky Forums manchildren projecting out of their asses

GF material

nice projecting. you envy that you had us asian women but we'll never be attracted to the way you treat and talk to us.

truth

can you guys shut the fuck up if you're not going to ID the model? thanks

Be my GF

wow. smooth way to approach a woman. white fetishizers wonder why they cant even get a gf

Be my fucking GF

top tier trolling guys
this.. thing does not look attractive

t. White woman

Maybe you can find a nice black man since all of the white guys are drawn towards the superior Asian females

Thats fair, its probably not fun being on the other side of it. Still, where does that leave someone who really truly cares only about the facial structure without regard for racial stereotypes. Is that even possible? Should I just be forever ashamed of my feelings?