Why do non white people even bother with fashion

every single fashion designer/label/magazine on planet earth agrees you are statisticaly to ugly to be fashionable

you'll see a rare nigger, indian or muslim here and there that the european fashion elite allow to wear their clothing. but thats like 0.1% of the shitskin world (and you aren't part of that group if you're browsing Veeky Forums) for the vast majority of shit skins fashion just isnt an option

if you arent white or maybe east asian you really have no place here. i suggest trying a different hobby. your dirty brown thoughts and posts are fucking up Veeky Forums

h-how do i into fashcore? cuz damn

Why do you concern yourself?

You do know /pol/ exists for a reson

Tbh I think most of the whites people on here look pretty autistic in the clothes they post. Black people usually know how to dress well, while white people think throwing together abunch weird and expensive shit makes them look cool.

Blacks will never do anything right

blacks are stastically the least fashionable race

you posted a picture of the top 0.1% of fashionable negros

white people look like literal cuckolds to be honest
maybe thats why they are mad at the rest of the world who knows

mad salty because you saw some rich asians/arabs/indians/blacks at the rick store buying up all the shit you wanted but couldn't afford

Really? What statistics do you have?i see more black people dressed nicely everyday than white People because dressing flashy and cool is just apart of black culture.
Black people are also the only ones who can pull off this style, while when white people do it they just look like hipsters who haven't bathed in a week.

ive never seen a fashionable black person in the flesh

go back to your containment board

there isnt a single black person on the whole catalog. black people arent even fashionable when you pool together all their best inspo from across the globe and compile it on an anime website

in the real world black people just arent fashionable

luca is pretty fashionable though but ive never seen a nigger who looked and dressed like that with my own two. sorry

>I got bullied by black kids as a child and now I'm so bitter all I can do is shitpost on an anime forum and feign superiority in the one hobby I (think) I can do correctly: the thread

t. cultured white patrician

plenty of white people dress like this but it doesn't suit them because they just look homeless and goofy. White people look best in plain clothes because no one thinks of white people when they think cool or interesting. even white people don't think whites people are interesting which is why you all hop on all the trends from other countries, Even the majority of the stuff posted here is just knock offs of what Koreans wear lmao but your big box shaped bodies don't look good in those styles!

this thread isnt even about black people. its about non white people in general. you applied this thread to yourself and now your upset

sorry

>on an anime website
wtf did you expect baka desu

white people look like mayonaisse slathered on toe food

Is this where you shill your state capitalism meme where every white country needs to be Nat Soc so you can get all there banks to give you billions in loans so you can build up a military industrial complex and end up frozen in some eastern ice box?

hahahahah his eye brow is pierced

the point is black inspo doesnt exist

is this supposed to be inspo?

>fashion elite
reminder that modern 'elites' of any kind are merely an outcome of mass society and have nothing to do with anything noble, in every sense of the word.

that really fires the neurones

>this thread isn't even about black people
>spends 3/4 of it talking about black people
Did I hit a nerve?

If you can't wear SLP then you are most likely a nigger and therefore eliminated from the higher echelon of Veeky Forums and shall be relegated to the underling streetwear realm of incessant nigger trash clothing lacking any substance.

that was you

i was replying to you

he said "brown people" which ostensibly means not just black people so he can call you out for projecting later on
everyone knows he's referring to black people, he knows, its just one of the /pol/ goy ploys

My only post ITT apart from the one you replied to (and this one) was .
Sorry. The desperation just shows.

Howard University is rated the most fashionable college in the US and is over 90% black

ive been watching the poster count......

who rated it? buzzfeed? lol

Well, apparently you don't know how to count.
I hope you heal from your past experiences and rise above online shitposting.

he called me out for projecting before i even thought of that though. its not a conspiracy, ive never posted on pol in my life. im just being objective here

>bullshits bias statistics and plays it off like fact
>is given facts
>lol whatever dude

Fashion is everyone's now

chill shanequa

hahahhahah post your source

>got so assblasted he made a thread about other races
>tells others to chill
kek

i didnt make the thread

/thread

imagine being born white and still being so insecure you need to make threads like this.

really makes you think

Lol sure

>slp

2014 called they want their chelsea boots back

I see that you don't like the more inclusive direction this board is taking and I hope you know that in the real world there are lots of people of diverse ethnic backgrounds making really cool art and looking really good all the time.

>being so insecure you have to make a thread on a western anime discussion board to shit on black people to make yourself feel better

black people can be fashionable they just dont have the mental capacity to. good fashion sense is a product of intelligence. black people just arent smart enough

t. community college student

sweden go away

>lol white people are so fashionable XD

Wow white people dress so well!